SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers to you coffeejunkie, dealing with same issues.
I know those symptoms all too well, though I never coded. So sorry to hear you did, not only once but twice.
I've been wearing a mask for several years - probably about 10. It's a 3M respirator osha approved painters mask for fine particles.
It's big and ugly and no way to wear it fashionably - but it does make it possible to be outside at times.
Past couple of years I've been kind of home bound - but at least I'm not in the hospital as much :blushing:

:jail: not much longer and the case will come to a close - Travis, may he rest in peace knowing he brought so many people together.

Know what you mean about home bound. I bought me some filtered mask from the COPD Foundation through my rehab. Prayers for you!

Good morning everyone :seeya:

This is the day we have been waiting for- 7 years?
Let this day go smooth (especially for the Alexanders- with prayers going out to them)
------------------------------

Just some things to read while we wait, if you're interested:

Travis Alexander to Jodi Arias, ‘You tried to murder me from the inside out’

http://www.examiner.com/article/tra...om-the-inside-out?CID=examiner_alerts_article
-----------------------------------------

The End of Her Story

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/the-end-of-her-story/
-------------------------------

Legally Speaking: Decision day for Jodi Arias has arrived

http://ktar.com/305/1824721/DECISION-DAY
---------------------------------

11113279_375092889350960_6384409505127686502_n.jpg

Link: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=70dbc7168fe6f0b749d6c38406b144c1&oe=55A5539B
--------------------------

According to Paul Sanders- the schedule for court today:

JODI ARIAS TRIAL COURTHOUSE TIPS PHOENIX, AZ 4.13.15

"8:00 AM – Courthouse doors open
8:30 AM – Sentencing proceedings
10:00 AM – 10 Minute Recess
12:00 PM – 90 Minute Lunch Recess
1:30 PM – Resume sentencing proceedings
4:30 PM – Court closed
5:00 PM – Balloons for Travis Tribute"

http://www.the13thjurormd.com/jodi-arias-trial-courthouse-tips-phoenix-az-4-13-15/

Good Morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:

Guess what day it is! Guess What Day it IS!!!!

More Days to CMJA Sentencing!

It has been a long journey, sabotaged with roadblocks and detours but CMJA has finally reached the end of the road. Justice for Travis and his family. See you all in a couple hours.

HUGS!

GOOD MORNING to you all!
I'll be here with you, too.
It starts here at 4.30 pm and I'll just leave for my gym lesson from 6.30-7.30 pm.

I hope that those of you going through a hard time these days are feeling a bit better today.
You're in my thoughts.

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA
-----------------------------------

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 17h 17 hours ago
Juanito to interview w/his not-so-secret lover Jen of Jen's Trial Diaries. Will he reveal exactly HOW he destroyed exculpatory evidence?

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 16h 16 hours ago
Legal team has advised #JodiArias that biased JSS WILL give natural life. Jodi has no delusions re:sentencing and is fully prepared.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 4h 4 hours ago
MCSO is withholding the rest of Jodi's mail. Who knows what they plan 2 do with it? They're either going 2 keep it, destroy it or return it.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 11h 11 hours ago
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority." -- A.A.Milne

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 11h 11 hours ago
"Accuracy is the soul of journalism." -- Robert Stone (and that would explain why some publications are soulless.)

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Well we finally made it to what should be the end of the line for JA.
I never thought we would ever see the day.

Its been one heck of a battle for justice. Hopefully things will go smooth today.
Its time for her to be led away to silence her for good.

I promised Travis I would have my Avatar with his ribbon until we get justice for him, and we are finally here. So someday in the next few days I may have to find my old Avatar and learn how to reset it. I think I may even choose a new one which would be neat.

Over the years, Its been an amazing show of support for Travis from thousands of people and that is nice to see for him and his families sake.

I will be popping in and out and I should be able to post a little bit today on both our thread and the other one since so many people we have come to know that wants to see final justice.

Also we had asked the Mods many weeks ago if we could continue to keep our Sidebar thread open and one of them replied at the time that they thought it would be ok to keep our Sidebar thread open indefinitely. Because other main cases like this one are allowed to keep a general discussion type thread open even after trial over.

So I hope our Mods are still ok with that and I hope that we can keep our Sidebar thread open indefinitely.

I'll be in and out like a pop tart (as Judge Perry used to say) juggling between the two threads.

Hope everyone is feeling a little better. :therethere::grouphug:

Justice for Travis. :justice:

Good morning everyone. Our local news here in Indiana (WLKY) has a headline that "murder Arias" to be sentenced today. Pretty good since they have never covered the story and now they don't even give her first name. Debasing, isn't it.? Lol. Since Dmacky is my neighbor there in Louisiville, Ky and shares the same channel for news, I thought she might enjoy this little tidbit of information.

Have a question, but didn't want to put it on the brand spanking new thread for the sentencing. Just got done tonight watching the Snapped episode on Marissa DeVault, who was in jail with Jodi at the same time and gave her the ideas for self-defense. Marissa already got sentenced to LWOP. Anyone know if she is housed at Perryville??? Will they see each other again? Self-defense didn't work for either of their convictions, but they did both manage to get spared from the Death Penalty. Marissa adopted glasses too. Ironic, two peas in a pod, a dangerous combination. They'd do well to keep them apart.

Jodi was extradited to Arizona on September 5. Just 4 months later in January, Marissa Devault joined her there. They became BFF's. They put their EVIL heads together and used the Same "self-defense" LIE. MD's other lie was that SHE was sexually abused as a child...Jodi went the opposite way because she had learned that even people in prison had no tolerance for pedo's. < It was the worst of the worst.

DeVault's children saved her life.

Below is a post from a girl that was in jail with them. They had to eventually be separated. Be sure and click "more" as you read Tiffany's comments.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/413559372053544

Tonight's meal in crock pot ~ check
Fur Baby taken care of ~ check
Candle burning for Travis ~ check
Ready to Rock and Roll ~ check

I'm getting antsy :crazy:

I sure hope we can keep our sidebar thread!! Would MISS everyone terribly.

Good morning everyone. Our local news here in Indiana (WLKY) has a headline that"murder Arias" to be sentenced today. Pretty good since they have never covered the story and now they don't even give her first name. Debasing, isn't it.? Lol. Since Dmacky is my neighbor there in Louisiville, Ky and shares the same channel for news, I thought she might enjoy this little tidbit of information.

BBM ~
LOL...but I like it!
Thanks Curious, I haven't even had the TV on this morning! That's crazy that it would be on our local news!

underlined ~
Probably just a typo, but it made me smile. I wish they would "murder Arias"

Good morning everyone. Our local news here in Indiana (WLKY) has a headline that "murder Arias" to be sentenced today. Pretty good since they have never covered the story and now they don't even give her first name. Debasing, isn't it.? Lol. Since Dmacky is my neighbor there in Louisiville, Ky and shares the same channel for news, I thought she might enjoy this little tidbit of information.

Watching from Louisville, KY, too! Haven't looked at WLKY today, tho. Can't believe that the day is here. God bless Travis' family!

Curious and Dmacky

I live between you both...2 hour drive either way :) How about that!?

I all set with dinner tonight also. Made a batch of Carmine meatballs yesterday in nice marinara sauce. Grinders are always good.

I have HLN on but I also want to have a stream up on the computer. Which is best to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member