SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a restitution hearing? scheduled for June 1, 8:30

Restitution Hearing Law & Legal Definition

"A restitution hearing is a hearing that is held if the offender or victim challenges the amount of restitution ordered by the judge or the validity of the expenses submitted by the victims. It can also be held to determine if restitution is owed, and if so, how much is owed. Restitution is a monetary payment sometimes ordered to be made as part of a judgment in negligence and/or contracts cases to restore a loss. A restitution hearing can be requested by either the defendant or the victim. The victims requesting restitution may be called to court to document their expenses with copies of bills, receipts or other confirmation of loss..."

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/restitution-hearing/

:gaah: HLN went commercial... what's going on?? :gaah:

This woman is Travis' aunt. I recognize her; she has been in court a lot. Also, this sentencing hearing -- it's a lot heavier than I thought it would be.

Willmott mentions some letters at the last minute...

Oh My... *cry* The sadness. This Family. (((The Alexanders))) Arias has destroyed SO many people!

OMG ... if that murderer can sit there and not show an ounce of emotions after this ....... poor Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02