SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been busy cleaning out my files on my PC where I do my graphic work. What a mess it is!! LOL Been deleting, making new folders, putting PNG images in folders according what they are and tons of fonts, filters, tubes, embellishment's and the list goes on...I have a lot of files...gonna take me a few days do this. Then maybe I can find what I'm looking for. haha

Grammie is that a border terrier by your name? Love border terriers! :)

Hey Teresa, good morning :) Benji is a Cairn Terrier and Lab. His mom is full Cairn Terrier and his Dad is Lab. The Mom was dumped on a corner in Mesa when she was just barely pregnant. The Cairn Terrier is like Toto from Alice in Wonderland :)

Hey Teresa, good morning :) Benji is a Cairn Terrier and Lab. His mom is full Cairn Terrier and his Dad is Lab. The Mom was dumped on a corner in Mesa when she was just barely pregnant. The Cairn Terrier is like Toto from Alice in Wonderland :)

He most definitely looks like a Benji ! Labs can get quite large, so I am curious how big you are expecting Benji to be?

I am so enjoying all the puppy (and older) posts.

Hallelujah! Miss Molly slept all night on the floor with Benji. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! For 4 years #7 on Dog Rules for Humans has applied in our home. Plus my Sadie girl slept with us too. WOW I’d forgotten how big our bed is :)

He most definitely looks like a Benji ! Labs can get quite large, so I am curious how big you are expecting Benji to be?

I am so enjoying all the puppy (and older) posts.

LOL I'm scared. He's already grown taller. But his paws aren't that big. While looking for a little brother for Molly I've been staying away from the ones mixed with Lab, but I had already been holding Benji for a while when the girls told me he was mixed with Lab. So too late, I fell in love when he kissed my chin and buried his little face in my neck. I just hope he doesn't turn into a Marmaduke dog.

This tree-hugging, tie-dye 'n patchouli-wearing ol' hippie wishes all of you a

Happy Earth Day!

smiley earthday1.gifsmiley earthday2.gifsmiley hippygirl.gif

:peace:

Good morning all! :wave:

Love the picture of Benji!! What a cutie!

We went to the SPCA yesterday looking for a kitty friend for our Hans. No kittens available; and then the Huz said he was actually looking for a mouser, which our Emma was! And she suggested a barn cat. I guess that is what they are calling feral cats these days! And the instructions on getting one was so outrageous - we said no thanks! So will continue to look on Craigslist for a kitten...

No rain... :( We are going to get ridiculous rules on water... :gaah:

Hope all is going good/well with everyone! :happydance:

and I wish you all:

Happy Earth Day!

earth-hug-smiley.gif

earth-smiley.gif

:seeya:

Attachments

• EarthDay.jpg
    EarthDay.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 166
From one ol'hippie to another, did you forget to wish us Happy 4/20 on Monday?
:happydance:

Too busy inhaling...musta forgot.....far out, man....
smiley hippyguy.gif

(Actually haven't smoked the herb in years...:cheerful:...these days, would be just as happy with a cold beer and a bag of potato chips...a carry over from the munchies, I guess...lol!)

Here is a good one, pointing out the lies.

[video=youtube;Qplv1oLJPFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qplv1oLJPFg#t=151[/video]

I Love this side by side!! She IS a liar... I agree with Gollum lol
Mom never saw any bruises because, they didn't exist...Not even ONE...Not ever!

LOL I'm scared. He's already grown taller. But his paws aren't that big. While looking for a little brother for Molly I've been staying away from the ones mixed with Lab, but I had already been holding Benji for a while when the girls told me he was mixed with Lab. So too late, I fell in love when he kissed my chin and buried his little face in my neck. I just hope he doesn't turn into a Marmaduke dog.

He's adorable! Makes me want to go get one! EEK!!! lol

[video]https://youtu.be/FZ-bJFVJ2P0[/video]

This Wild Gorilla Is About To Encounter The Man Who Raised Him Years Ago. This Will Melt Your Heart.

:( why didn't my u tube video show up??? I followed the instruction.

That was Sad, Beautiful and Amazing!!!! Thank you CJ! = )

Just stopped in to say hi. So happy to read about lovely things for a change. Hope you all are doing well. It is finally spring in the Mid Atlantic, with lots of pollen and Carpenter bees lol. It is cool and rainy as I write this, as a cold front has come through. The 70 degree weather was delightful while it lasted. Xo

Just stopped in to say hi. So happy to read about lovely things for a change. Hope you all are doing well. It is finally spring in the Mid Atlantic, with lots of pollen and Carpenter bees lol. It is cool and rainy as I write this, as a cold front has come through. The 70 degree weather was delightful while it lasted. Xo

Hey Zuri...Hi Ya!! So glad you stopped by :):happydance:

Thanks grammie. :) Your puppy reminds me of a full size Border Terrier. My Border used to lay just like your puppy. Borders are long legged of the terriers. People always mistook him for a puppy as an adult. Dont you love our fur babies?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem