SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Paintr around, lol, you can't miss her avatar, it ALWAYS catches my eye!

My avatar is my beloved Lightning. He is just awesome...a Valentine's gift from my DH four years ago. He used to barrel race and was champion around here, but now we both clop through life together. :)

I think the killer's mugshot looks like she is seething something fierce inside! So much so that it shows on her face, which is something she always tried to protect against. She is so careful to always present a facade; she can be pizzed as all get-out and still grin like a Cheshire cat.

Appearance is soooo important to this murderer that she always refused to be interviewed in jail stripes; I seriously doubt she wanted her mug taken with such a look of venom but the anger was so intense that she could not hide it this time.

I always laughed out loud at any interview where Killer Arias looked to be dressed in street clothes until the camera would pan down to show her jumpsuit laid open to the waist. If she knew in advance they would betray her in that manner she would have declined the interview, probably by hissing her forked tongue at them.

Nope, Killer is not sad in her newest publicity shot. She's mad as hell at how things have turned out and I'd bet she fantasizes about ways of getting even. Joyner and the rest need to get a clue.

Finally, if there is a terminally ill man who intends to leave the killer a bunch of money...wow, what a waste! Why couldn't he leave his money to a DV organization that could do some good with it, or a victim's rights organization that could also do positive things? It's ridiculous to waste it on a killer who has no remorse and never will. Get a clue, guy...even with high-priced lawyers, Arias is not getting out!

Here's a better picture of Inmate 281129 :jail: when she turns around when the baby is crying. Mine just didn't do justice!

Attachments

• BabyCrying.jpg
    BabyCrying.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 218
My avatar is my beloved Lightning. He is just awesome...a Valentine's gift from my DH four years ago. He used to barrel race and was champion around here, but now we both clop through life together. :)

I have a funny horse story that happened to me.
I love horse back riding and I love horses too.

Many years ago we went to a place that was not your run of the mill horse back riding place. It was way out in the sticks and their horses were a little on the wild side and they had many acres and they would let you take the horses out on your own to explore around which was really neat.

When they asked us how experienced we were, I told them I wanted a horse that was more advanced since I feel confident on a horse and I am not afraid of them and had been riding a few times.

We had 3 people in our group and the other 2 people were also experienced riders. We had saddled up and headed out. The other 2 people were out in front of me and I was last in line.

Well after walking down a trail for a good bit, the person in the lead yells back and asks if we are ready to go? I'm like...."i thought we were already going".

Well, the leader took off, and of course our horses began to follow hers at a fast clip. I quickly got all my weight on my feet, kept my butt off the horse, and the best horse back ride of my life was under way. I swear it was just like in the old wild west movies as we ran through the fields and trails.
What a blast.

I had no idea where we were going and I am not sure if the leader knew either, but here is the thing. The horses did. They knew those trails like the back of their hands. They took us on sharp turns and basically took us all over the place. It was just incredible.

The scariest part is when the horses took us under some low-level branches to try to scrape us off. We all saw it coming and we all had to eat some neck hair to keep from being scraped off.

After about 10 minutes which seemed more like an hour, the horses slowed and we were back on a normal walk to cool them down.

It was so much fun and I would love to be able to go on a ride like that again some day.

Here's a better picture of Inmate 281129 :jail: when she turns around when the baby is crying. Mine just didn't do justice!

If you read KCL's blog, it's really an eye opener about the baby and what that was all about. The baby seems to know evil when it hears it.

(((Hugs)))) to Katycoollady!!!!!

Katycoolady - if you happen to read here! Congrats on your up coming wedding!! and a handsome one he is! :loveyou: Loved reading your blog! Take care - and we must have a picture of you in your wedding dress!!

:wave:

And that ugly look 281129 shot at the poor babe.

Oh...I am just chomping at the bit waiting to read Sheriff Joe's report on 281129 while in his custody.

It's just one of those "Arab" kind of things, you shave their legs in early spring so they have time to get their summer coat in and they have those clean lines on their legs through the summer. A hold over from when I used to show many years ago. We really don't get many flies on the horses during the summer because of the killer wasp larvae people buy out here, and if flies get bothersome, usually all we need is a fly mask and/or a quick spray of Bronco.

I'm just glad the whole body clip deal left with the show horses, gah, what a PITA!

I was just wondering. :) I have a huge bump of 'want to know why'. Here we have a few horse flies but there is a fly, like a housefly but smaller, that really hurts when it bites. Hair on the legs keeps the horses somewhat protected. Long pants, instead of shorts, do the same for me. These flies seem to be equal opportunity biters. :gaah:

I don't know what possessed me to watch this interview with Wilmottt, her voice drives me crazy. Anyway, at about 4:55 into the interview she says defense does not know of any family members who knew of the bruising on JA. what!? hehee... isn't that what mother A said after the sentencing? Yep, Sandy said she saw the bruises.

http://youtu.be/BlSKDTZzwe4

I don't know what possessed me to watch this interview with Wilmottt, her voice drives me crazy. Anyway, at about 4:55 into the interview she says defense does not know of any family members who knew of the bruising on JA. what!? hehee... isn't that what mother A said after the sentencing? Yep, Sandy said she saw the bruises.

BBM- That is exactly why. Great catch! I couldn't stomach it- now I may have to though...

Liar, liar, pants on fire, Mommy! (of course we already knew that)

Jane..so glad that I ran into you. I wanted to thank you kindly for the good wishes that you sent to me yesterday. That was so nice of you. I had a lovely birthday and part of the lovely was receiving good wishes from you, so thank you kindly again. :loveyou:

So glad you're back posting, Paintr!
:loveyou:

7470195_G.jpg

Boo hoo......guess who missed the celebrity at Joe's place?

7470198_G.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/28812722/...s-arpaios-vegetarian-meal-plan?autostart=true

Pamela Anderson visits Maricopa County Jail, promotes Arpaio's vegetarian meal plan

"I think it's very helpful and encouraging to give people the chance to eat compassionately and make non-violent choices when it comes to their eating habits," Anderson said. "A lot of people in there are trying to improve themselves and I think this is a wonderful opportunity."

Ya know, I have often wondered about that danged fake brace the convict wears. Mine like that have a metal removeable bar in them. Surely they would not allow it to be left in her brace, would they?

I'd rather see prisoners get the bruised veggies and frost burnt meat than anything that even resembles appetizing.

I think the killer's mugshot looks like she is seething something fierce inside! So much so that it shows on her face, which is something she always tried to protect against. She is so careful to always present a facade; she can be pizzed as all get-out and still grin like a Cheshire cat.

Appearance is soooo important to this murderer that she always refused to be interviewed in jail stripes; I seriously doubt she wanted her mug taken with such a look of venom but the anger was so intense that she could not hide it this time.

I always laughed out loud at any interview where Killer Arias looked to be dressed in street clothes until the camera would pan down to show her jumpsuit laid open to the waist. If she knew in advance they would betray her in that manner she would have declined the interview, probably by hissing her forked tongue at them.

Nope, Killer is not sad in her newest publicity shot. She's mad as hell at how things have turned out and I'd bet she fantasizes about ways of getting even. Joyner and the rest need to get a clue.

Finally, if there is a terminally ill man who intends to leave the killer a bunch of money...wow, what a waste! Why couldn't he leave his money to a DV organization that could do some good with it, or a victim's rights organization that could also do positive things? It's ridiculous to waste it on a killer who has no remorse and never will. Get a clue, guy...even with high-priced lawyers, Arias is not getting out!

IMO, the killer looks like she has a well deserved migraine. When I saw the picture I thought of how I used to look when I had a migraine. It's not pretty and being in a hot concrete cell won't help at all. Aw....I just can't muster any sympathy for her. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13