SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those looking for music, have you tried Spotify?

I read people were bussed in to create chaos, and a credible threat came from 2 gangs. The people of Baltimore are the ones who will ultimately be affected by this.........and the interlopers just move on the the next "big story" or "non-story" to make it a "big story".

Stay safe, peeps in Baltimore!!!! GigiG, I hope your friends and family do to!

Thanks, Bernina! I just want people to know that Baltimore is a truly great city. What they're showing on the news is scary and ugly, but it isn't in any way indicative of what a great city Baltimore really is.

Don't follow them, just put Kroeger in there because he's done a lot of collaborations with other artists. Did a quick search and nothing about them breaking up......

Are you talking Led Zep? LOL! If I listen to them I crank up the sound system! Just like Hendrix, some music just shouldn't be listened to with head phones! :floorlaugh: (which is how I listen to things on my computer!)

I was thinking because you listed him and he is their lead.
love pretty much all bands you've listed -- my problem is I use. My headphones and dh tries to talk to me

Jury finds Jerice Hunter guilty of murder, child abuse

http://www.kpho.com/story/28861357/jury-finds-jerice-hunter-guilty-of-murder-child-abuse?autostart=true

PHOENIX (KPHO/KTVK) -A jury in the trial of Jerice Hunter has found her guilty of first-degree murder and child abuse in the 2011 disappearance of her 5-year-old daughter.The verdict came only hours after an ill juror was replaced, forcing the jury to begin deliberations all over again. An alternate replaced that juror.

7524032_G.jpg

Hunter, 41, was accused of keeping her daughter Jhessye Shockley in a bedroom closet, depriving her of food and water and beating her until she died.
During the trial, prosecutor Blaine Gadow said Hunter killed Jhessye, stuffed her body in a suitcase and dropped it in a dumpster.Jhessye's body has never been found.

This is Awesome! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!!!
I missed it of course.. as always!!! LOL

link:pictures

For you music lovers

I agree with you Bernina, about Jackson and Sharpton. Prayers for everyone effected. So sad that such a great city is being destroyed by t*ugs!

Hoping the NG can put a stop to the problems in Baltimore. I was worried that Charleston would be rioted but it wasn't thankfully. Jackson and Sharpton need to retire and travel to foreign lands.. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Just look how much the robin's nest have grown!! It's perfectly round :) I can look out my kitchen window and watch Momma & Poppa Robin build. It's amazing how they know what to do! Momma will work hard snuggling down in the nest, take her wings and feather all around the inside, and Poppa says very close by, watching over her. When Momma flies off, Poppa brings more building materials for her. Been fun watching them. Can't wait till she lays her eggs :)

The govt. should take their welfare checks to pay for the damage. They did it , clean it up and pay for it!! The tax payers are sick of it. Yes sounds like the police force needs weeding out but get rid of them. Quit putting all of this on the innocent ones, the people who pay to keep the city going. We are all fed up Everywhere.

I have heard of it but never knew really what it was. I just searched about it now and it sounds great. Sounds like I would just have to register and it looks free other than that from what I can tell.

My problem mainly is my old-school stereo system is in my living room and I have a real good sound system there that I can only play music from either my Satellite TV, DVD, CD, or Cassette (yeah...i know....LOL).

The good thing is I have satellite with all the music stations so I usually just have some classic chanells or other music channels going.

I can hook my laptop to my TV with HDMI port and I may try this Pandora thing to see if I can get the sound to come through my stereo system that way.

Whenever I want to listen to music for a long time, I always like to try to listen to it on my good sound system. My speakers are about the size of a washer+dryer machine, and I have 4 of them in there. LOL

Dinasours....like me....LOL

I stream it through my smart phone to speakers by plugging in a little male plug ended cord into my phone (size of plug that are on headphones) to either the back of my tv or into my "whatever the name of that component is" with the other end. :floorlaugh: I'm a luddite but I can get it through my Bose Surround Sound system and make it so loud that the knick knacks jump on the shelving :giggle:

Good luck and enjoy the music. Pick one song or program one artist and you are on your way! Good luck and enjoy!

ETA: I also sometimes stream it through my little speaker that is bluetooth enabled, or direct hookup to my smaller Bose portable speakers - both again from the smart phone. I bought the little one at Bed Bath and Beyond. When I'm doing housework I just hard wire up headphones and put the phone in my pocket (for music AND trials) and some friends stream through bluetooth headphones.

Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:
It looks like our spring time wind storms are finally over. At this time of year we have 30 mph winds almost daily. Really blows the desert around, makes visibility awful and runs havoc with allergies. Sometimes gusts can make standing up outdoors a challenge. But no complaints here. This former New England gal is happy as a pig in do-do to be living in SW.

Enjoyed the opening statements in James Holmes trial yesterday. Powerful from both sides. After chores, I think I'll be spending some time over on the thread.

Hope the AZ temps get nice and hot soon for #281129. :jail:

Good morning all. Nore, love your avatar - what a cutie.

Feels like a crisp fall day in redneckville .

Hope everyone has a great day except for 281129. I hope 281129's day is not good.

Back in 1969 my at that time sister in-law and I decided we wanted to go Baltimore. We were 20 years old, both pregnant and each had a small baby. We were flying from California, when we landed the snow had started to melt, and it was so dirty and ugly. We looked at each and said “we left beautiful sunny California for this”. We had planned on staying for about 2 weeks; we ended up staying for a little over a year. Spring was beautiful; all the people we met were so friendly! We fell in love with Baltimore and its people. We have such good memories of our time there. I pray for this beautiful city and for the family of Freddie Gray. Although I’m not completely aware of all that’s happening now I have a feeling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are involved. I don’t know this as fact, it just seems when these riots happen those two always seem to be involved.

93787-Good-Morning-Tuesday.jpg

Link: http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/93787-Good-Morning-Tuesday.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------

I had problems with my computer connection this AM :(
I'm in my son's computer room right now, connected directly, because it seems that the wire that connects me to the internet in my bedroom is broken (or something? :sheesh: )
Thank goodness my son will be at the college library all day and I can use his connection. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayne Meadows Dies at 95; Widow of Steve Allen Was Nominated for 3 Emmys

"Jayne Meadows, a longtime television actress who was the widow of TV legend Steve Allen and the elder sister of actress Audrey Meadows, died of natural causes at her home in Encino, Calif., on Sunday night. She was 95...."

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jayne-meadows-dead-dies-widow-of-steve-allen-1201480601/

Actress-TV-personality-Jayne-Meadows-dead-at-95.jpg

Link: http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/b/i/UPI-292...s-TV-personality-Jayne-Meadows-dead-at-95.jpg

RIP :candle:
------------------------------------------

Riots and looting prompt state of emergency, curfew in Baltimore (with clip)

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...e-mall-met-by-police-in-riot-gear-113555.html
-----------------------------------------------

Texas inmate asks US supreme court to block execution over lack of evidence

"...Pruett would be the seventh inmate executed in Texas this year. His death had been expected to use up Texas’s remaining supply of pentobarbital, a sedative it employs as the sole drug in its lethal injection protocol.

The state has struggled to source fresh stocks this year but the planned execution of Richard Vasquez was stayed last week, suggesting that prison officials will be able to carry out Tuesday’s judicial killing and the scheduled death of triple-murderer Derrick Charles on 12 May. The state’s ability to proceed with the two executions it has scheduled in June is less certain..."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-pruett-supreme-court-execution-block-request
-----------------------------------

Jodi Arias - A parody =Chains on my Hands and Feet

"Since Jodi Arias has arrived at Perryville, her life has changed drastically in the culture between the Estrella Jail and prison. Now, she faces daily intrusions and restraints as she learns the steps to the Perryville shuffle - a parody but with factual background."

[video=youtube;C30aMQP_Xxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C30aMQP_Xxs[/video]

Jodi Arias & Son of Sam laws

"Viewers are asking why the property and financial gains or profits aren't being seized under the Son of Sam state statute in Arizona. It is much more complicated than that and this video tries to explain how the SOS law works or is applied and how it infringes on the 1st Amendment rights."

[video=youtube;N7PSji-4HJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7PSji-4HJk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dear Human: A Desperate Plea From Your Cat :cat:

"Dear Human,
Normally I wouldn't care about the dog as he is rather simple of mind but he is exhibiting some behaviors that lead me to believe he is insane. Due to his superior size and strength, we must take measures to protect ourselves from said insane canine...."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janet...-cat_b_7147898.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

:beagle:

:facepalm:

Thank you for finding this interview YESorNO. This case haunted me, it was so heart wrenching. Those poor children :frown: JS is definitely mentally ill. I can't believe it has been 4 years.

I was one of the few following the Julie Schenecker trial who thought she was very mentally ill and it seems she still is even now. :(

William Pitts @william_pitts
BREAKING: Jury finds all 5 aggravating circumstances in ‪#‎JericeHunter‬ child abuse charge.
Defense wants the jury polled
Jury's dismissed.
June 5, 130pm for sentencing. #JericeHunter

Hello my beautiful WS friends!
My DH and I went to Phoenix for a long weekend, where I was able to see my brother and his family, and our own KCL and other WS friends. It truly was one of the loveliest trips I have ever taken and I was blown away by how nice the Phoenix area is.

On Saturday, I had lunch with KCL, AZL and PASA and we discussed the CMJA trial and all the wonderful things and relationships that developed as a result of something so horrendous.

Sunday was KCL's bridal shower at the Arizona Biltmore. What an incredibly lovely event and KCL is just glowing and so very happy. I am so thrilled for her that she has finally found happiness with the perfect man for her. Below is a picture of the lovely table set for high tea. The flowers were gorgeous as was the bride and her friends.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member