SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
......and the attorney mentioned By Bond as taking 281129's case:

http://raynaklaw.com/

Thank you for posting this Bernina. When the PI began opining that 281129 didn't get a fair trial (1:42) I cut him off.

Wouldn't mind learning some dirt or juicy gossip about the inmate's life in Perryville. Something will happen one of these days that will make the news, don't cha know?

......and the attorney mentioned By Bond as taking 281129's case:

http://raynaklaw.com/

I checked out his areas of practice. Looks like he defends everything from murder to slips and falls.
Reminds me of Slippin Jimmy......LOL!!!!!!! (sorry, that's for "Better Call Saul" fans.)

Appellate? There is no mention of that. ? Is Bond smoking something?

Yes, absolutely no mention of appeals work. This is, btw, the attorney that handled MDLR's harassment complaint against one of the JA $ scammers, so now we know where both Bond and this attorney came from. I don't think this guy is JA's appeals attorney - if he's doing any work for JA it's probably on some other (smaller) issue.

Just learned the James Holmse trial will be live streamed. Boy, am I out of the loop!

WOW. Its much more complicated than I thought to hatch birds on your own.

I learned about the incubators like you describe. I once saw one of the larger type incubators in action. A lady we visited had one and I saw the trays you mention and I saw how the incubator moves the eggs around periodically. Its really neat to be able to do that. I had no idea it was this complicated and it sounds like you take good care to try to do it correctly.

Good luck with the swan eggs.

Thank you kindly for the lesson, Bernina. I love learning new things! When I was in high school, I had a job candling eggs at a poultry farm. 'Duds' were sold for eating and eggs with embryos were incubated to provide later laying adults. Roosters were sold to smaller operations or keepers of a few chickens in the back yard. Tedious work.

Yes, absolutely no mention of appeals work. This is, btw, the attorney that handled MDLR's harassment complaint against one of the JA $ scammers, so now we know where both Bond and this attorney came from. I don't think this guy is JA's appeals attorney - if he's doing any work for JA it's probably on some other (smaller) issue.

Could he be defending her if the Alexanders file a civil suit? Or maybe he argues for smaller amount for restitution?

Thank you kindly for the lesson, Bernina. I love learning new things! When I was in high school, I had a job candling eggs at a poultry farm. 'Duds' were sold for eating and eggs with embryos were incubated to provide later laying adults. Roosters were sold to smaller operations or keepers of a few chickens in the back yard. Tedious work.

My cousin, who was pregnant, had a husband who was a chicken sexer at a huge farm in central Indiana. She had 24/7 nausea, and he would have to run to the shower when he got home, before the chicken smell got to her. He said the male chickens went right into a semi truck, thousands of them, piled on on top of another, to a fertilizer
plant.

[video]https://youtu.be/FZ-bJFVJ2P0[/video]

This Wild Gorilla Is About To Encounter The Man Who Raised Him Years Ago. This Will Melt Your Heart.

:( why didn't my u tube video show up??? I followed the instruction.

I copied and saved my instructions:

Ok, you see the world w/link icon, then the world w/red X over link icon? Then you have the picture icon, and right next to that is the video icon.
Click that, paste the url, and then hit "enter" on your keyboard. There's no "post" link on that drop down, just the place for the url, so you've got to hit "enter"............
Link:Click on picture
__________________________________________________ _____________

OK this is the link I get I copy the link: https://youtu.be/FZ-bJFVJ2P0.
When I go and paste I see this:
Insert Video Clip
X
Enter your video clip URL below.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1234567 I don't get the '/watch?v=1234567'
This is what shows up: [video]https://youtu.be/FZ-bJFVJ2P0[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/FZ-bJFVJ2P0[/video]

This Wild Gorilla Is About To Encounter The Man Who Raised Him Years Ago. This Will Melt Your Heart.

:( why didn't my u tube video show up??? I followed the instruction.

I clicked on your link and it worked for me. Sweet video!

In honor of YorN...some jokes :)

Priest James Asher was retiring and there was a dinner hosted in his honor. Politician Ron Craig who had grown up in that locality was chosen as the chief guest who would make a speech at the occasion. Since the politician was late, Priest James Asher decided to say a few words to the gathering while they waited for the politician to arrive.

Priest James began, "I want to share something with all of you. When I came to this parish for the first time, I had a negative impression after the 1st confession that I heard. The first person who came to the confessional told me that he was a thief. He had stolen gold ornaments from several households, but was able to bribe his way through the police , to avoid being jailed. He had several affairs, visited women in the night, had maimed and killed people. He had even smuggled and traded in drugs. I was so shocked to learn that one person could be involved in so many crimes, that I feared that my time here would not be a comfortable one. But as the days and weeks passed, I learned that people in this parish were not that bad, and I would get to like them."

Just as Priest James Asher finished talking, politician Ron Craig arrived and apologized for being late.

He started his speech by saying, "I remember the first day when Priest James Asher arrived. In fact, I had the privilege of being the first one to enter his confessional."

=======================================

Dennis, a salesman at a clothing store, was a big flirt. He had often been warned for flirting with customers but he was not one to give up so soon.

One day, a pretty young thing came to the store and selecting a dress material, asked him, "How much for this fabric material for a new gown?"

Dennis replied, "For you, it's a kiss a meter."

The girl, shocked by this rude reply, quickly recovered and said, "Ok, I will take 12 meters then."

Dennis, not believing his good luck, quickly measured and wrapped the fabric. Then holding the parcel out to her, he looked at her with naughty eyes.

The girl, snatching the parcel from him and pointing towards an old man, said, "Grandpa here will settle the bill."

=================================================================

Pastor John Warren closed his eyes for 2 minutes and bowed his head, before he left for the church to deliver his sermon.

His little son, Jeremy, who always observed him do so many times, asked him one day, "Why do you do that Dad?"
Pastor John was happy to see that his son noticed his gestures and said, "Before I leave for church, I ask God to help me preach a good sermon."
Jeremy said innocently, "So why doesn't He do it?"
========================================================================
Little Neil was very excited to attend his uncle's wedding. Stepping down the aisle, he would take a step, stop, face the crowd, twist his fingers like claws, and make a growling noise.

At every step he would repeat it. He would take turns to be on the groom's side, the groom being his uncle, and do his act. And then he would go to the bride's side and repeat the clawing, growling. The crowd was amused by these dramatics and everyone started laughing.

Little Niel, however, was getting upset by all the attention & laughing and would have cried had his mother not consoled him.

When his mother asked him what he was doing, Little Niel replied, "I played the Ring Bear."

I clicked on your link and it worked for me. Sweet video!

I was trying to make the video show up here to watch, so you didn't need click on the link. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Oh well....

Good Morning All,

Hope you have a nice day. Work beckons. Ugh!!

So many problems using iPad on this site today.

Good morning, everyone. Have to be away today, so I may not be back until this evening.

Coffee junkie, thanks for the jokes .... I miss Y/N!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove