SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chester! I really love it when you call me "Vivi"!

What the heck is correct, I don't understand what's going on.

So now the convicted murderer is doing interviews? Will they be like this?

Interview with the Vampire - Original Theatrical Trailer - YouTube

Oh my gosh, Vivian. So I have a little story to tell about this post. My darling hubby (now of 22 years) when I met him, he was a waiter with hardly anything to his name. He took me to his apartment where he rented a room, and really the only thing he had was his bookshelf.

I did not recognize any of his books, but one of them he started to read to me was "Interview with a Vampire". We read that book together, him reading a page and tearing it off and giving it to me to read. To me, that was the most sensual, giving, loving thing I had ever experienced, and yes, I fell in love with him then. And am still in love with him now.

Oh gosh, I forgot to add, for Vivi -

One of our rescues is named "Louis"

And I walk out on the porch where he is holding court (on his back) and say "Oh, Louis, Louis, Louis!" Just like Lestat (Tom Cruise) says to Louis (Brad Pitt).

[one of my favorite books/movies]

Hi there Chester! I just love En Vogue, one of the best girl groups ever. Here's another favorite:

Don't Let go (Love) By En Vogue - YouTube

As for "garbage", I am so sick of this chick - I'm ready to place a call to Tony Soprano's waste management company to finally take out the trash!

I got Tommy Two-Times on speeddial. Say the word, Viv. ;)

[video=youtube;0gXOrtY0uyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXOrtY0uyM[/video]

Forgive me, but I do find it incredibly funny that HLN and none of their "crew" were "graced" by an invite to partake in the "Jodithon".
My BF is watching HLN in the other room...........their commentators are hiding their "public snub" by being a bit more savage on CMja.
But seriously, for all the drama and false reporting they have done over the last 5 months, (NG still pretended that the jury was still deliberating, even though we all know they were done for the day!) it's ironic that they have been designated to the short bus and can't hang with the "cool kids" tonight.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Poor HLN, all I can say is "Nanny, nanny, boo, booh."

Thanks Tex. I can't handle stuff like this, my heart breaks into a million pieces and I wish I could rescue all the animals/reunite them with their families. Just too much pain for everyone involved.

:( Can't handle anything involving animals. :(

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

I've been in your shoes. Stay strong, believe me you'll get through it. Sending prayers for you and your children..

I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! Virtual drinks all around, on me!

Make mine scotch. Neat. In the dirtiest glass you got.

220px-Brian_Griffin.png

Thanks for our daily LTD Infusion, dear Prof. Funkmeister. I'll try to stay awake til you return by endlessly playing this song.

You had better be back because I've assigned you the task of Bouncer tonight!

Til then, here's another entry for your expanding Funk List:

Rick James - Super Freak - YouTube

:floorlaugh: You asked for it.

[video=youtube;S9FCYlGDAc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9FCYlGDAc4[/video]

No, I never heard of them/her/him - is it a group or the girl or the guy?

Thanks for posting this - I liked it but I bet Sleuth will LOVE it!

I did!

[video=youtube;6tCeAZ1nQjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCeAZ1nQjk[/video]

My most favorite Neil Young song is "Down by the River"....I'm stuck on my Kindle and on cant post it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member