SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But did he fix the leak?

And kudos to you for not beating him up after you made sure he was OK.

The towels didn't come back down with him so I think he got them where he intended. Afterwards he never gave the leak another thought, it rained but probably wouldn't have even dripped in, certainly nothing for him to risk his neck over. lol

I now have a garbage bag taped to my bedroom ceiling, I think I have the scope of the matter covered but I may lack perspective.

Make up!

:floorlaugh:

The towels didn't come back down with him so I think he got them where he intended. Afterwards he never gave the leak another thought, it rained but probably wouldn't have even dripped in, certainly nothing for him to risk his neck over. lol

I now have a garbage bag taped to my bedroom ceiling, I think I have the scope of the matter covered but I may lack perspective.

Make up!

:floorlaugh:

You can bedazzle it and call it a ceiling medallion

The Beatles - Fixing A Hole - 2009 Remaster [Stereo] - YouTube

Good morning :seeya:

Am wondering if I woke up in an alternate universe as a weather alert on my phone says "chance of snow tonight"
:eek:

So I was reading back through this thread a little and saw some Max's fans, so much good stuff from those years. And how happy am I that they never checked me for ID? The Ritz, CB's..., I miss those days. Which leads me to

Television - Marquee Moon - YouTube

Patti Smith - Frederick - YouTube

Richard Hell and the Voidoids: Blank Generation - YouTube

MC5 - Let it Rock (Live - 1972 Helsinki, Finland) - YouTube

Iggy Pop Nightclubbing (HQ) - YouTube

so many more...

Hi womanfish and the Sidebars! My computer froze on me last night so I couldn't add any music...

So we have another Max's person here! Your songs made me think of the hijinks we'd get into down there and all the people who'd pop in. Also the whole Factory crew - my faves were Holly Woodlawn, Jackie Curtis and Candy Darling. Saw Holly perform with the C**kettes...

Can't find a clip PG-worthy other than this brief one of an older Holly:

Holly Woodlawn: make-up and meth don't mix - YouTube

Hi womanfish and the Sidebars! My computer froze on me last night so I couldn't add any music...

So we have another Max's person here! Your songs made me think of the hijinks we'd get into down there and all the people who'd pop in. Also the whole Factory crew - my faves were Holly Woodlawn, Jackie Curtis and Candy Darling. Saw Holly perform with the C**kettes...

Can't find a clip PG-worthy other than this brief one of an older Holly:

Holly Woodlawn: make-up and meth don't mix - YouTube

Sigh... I'm sure I've forgotten more great memories than I can remember.

Did you hear about Taylor Mead? So sad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/10/movies/taylor-mead-bohemian-and-actor-dies-at-88.html?_r=0

I can't remember if I already posted this. I might have found the George Michael/Mary J Bilge version.

But your Stevie posts reminded me of my favorite Stevie song.

As - Stevie Wonder - YouTube

Well, favorite for now. Geeze, every time I listen to a different album I come up with a new favorite. :)

Greetings, frustrated Arias trial watchers!

hordouvres.jpg

http://thecovebanquets.com/images/pages/hordouvres.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members