SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't either, should be a wild ride unless he pleads.....he is vile too....

I totally have put that on the back burner. My next one is Andrea Sneiderman as I have been following that for years.

But also Bob ...for sure. that case has someone in the area keeping up with it every week like I used to do with the Andrea Sneiderman case .

I got away from helping others on WS out in November or December when I came on to this case.

I will go back to the Andrea Sneiderman case perhaps as she is a sociopath just like Jodi.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I totally have put that on the back burner. My next one is Andrea Sneiderman as I have been following that for years.

But also Bob ( Jane Bashara case here at Websleuths)...for sure. that case has someone in the area keeping up with it every week like I used to do with the Andrea Sneiderman case .

I got away from helping others on WS out in November or December when I came on to this case.

I will go back to the Andrea Sneiderman case perhaps as she is a sociopath just like Jodi.

How horrible! I haven't seen anything on it in the FP, News or COD in the last few days (or did I miss it?). Do they have a suspect?

Her name is sabrina gianino, they have someone in custody last I read but have not charged him with her murder....they had to have a fundraiser to pay for her funeral...so sad....

What the heck is up with Jodi's cause of wanting DV victims to document their abuse? Uhh...say what? If you care so much about DV, why don't you encourage victims to leave?

So in the rare circumstance that a victim has to kill their abuser in self defense, you want them to be covered? Sounds legit.

You know this really had my head tilted like a puzzled puppy. It makes no sense what so ever. I know when I was going through the divorce, he continued to harass me and at that time I was told to write it all down and date it. But he was OUT of the house and I needed it for court.

So why would someone being abused document it unless it's to use in self defense as you said.

I came to the conclusion that it was because she didn't write it in her Law of Attraction journal. A cover up of sorts for her adoring fans in TV Land.

BUT.......did you use your optional car equipment, the directional arrow??????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: When I first started driving here, one of my roommates told me plainly, "DO NOT USE THAT BLINKER!!!"

When I asked why, she said, "You'll just be giving everyone permission to cut you off, take a left in front of you, rear end you. Not using it keeps 'em wondering what YOU'RE going to do next!"

She was NOT lying!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

brought back SO many memories of navigating ('cause ya know it ain't traditional "driving" ANYWHERE in Mass!) Comm. Ave, the Alewife Brook Pkway, Storrow Drive, Roosevelt Circle et al.!

*gulp* Roosevelt Circle *gulp* ... all of the above are good places to go get your car TOTALED! :floorlaugh:

Thank you!!!!!

I am gobsmacked by bad arse tent city Shurrf Joe allowing this nut job access to the media at all! I thought he was King of "Constitution Schmonstiution"?

What gives?

If an inmate wants to do interviews, it goes through channels, and dates and times are provided. You only get to do this so many times, and that's it. CMja used up all of hers last night. But, HONESTLY, who in that jail gives interviews? And what attorney in their right mind would want their client to blab on TV?
CMja is a "special kind of stupid", she probably knows the inmate's handbook by heart and is using every "right" to her advantage, or dis-advantage, it would seem. No "Lights, camera, action" where she's going, just a prison badge with her pic, name, ID # and pod.............wonder if she'll say "Cheeze"?

Who actually saw the jury question, in order to quote it? I know it's listed on the az central site, but who actually saw it?

Who could make up that question? It's in quotes and it sounds like what they really asked, but like you, I want to be sure. If that's it, I don't understand the uproar today at all. Sounds hypothetical.

If it came off that way then it was selective editing on HLN'S part.

The question was about the last words BEFORE she claims that the camera fell.

Well, that was fancy HLN editing again -- thanks, I had not listened to that interview yet. Geeeeeeeeeeeezzzz :banghead: HLN has been worst than usual today - I am watching Nashville now!

I know of no one my age who does not have at least one story involving Jarts and some kind of impaling -- foot, head, arm, something.

Not me...my impaler (is that a word?) were a pair of scissors,lol....lifelong damage from that one.:facepalm:

I am SO glad this is finally getting cleared up! Thanks for posting!!! I have been a raving lunatic ever since the judge muddled this up and the media RAN with it!

NOW I can go to bed and dream of a perfect ending tomorrow!!!
Sleep happily. :seeya:

OK now I get why HLN didn't adjust their opinion about that jury question once the actual question came to light .. because they'd based all their programs, and especially HLN After Dark on it .. also they just couldn't let go of the drama because it's all they've got. They're well aware of the truth .. they just don't want to hear it.

Thanks for bringing us that news. NG did mention it at the beginning, but then switched to JA's interviews, for the most part.

I normally watch and enjoy HLN After Dark, even to the point of recording it and watching what I missed later in the week. It's not even unmuted this evening, since Vinnie started out with the erroneous translation of the jury's note, and discussion on finding an unbiased jury in case this one was deadlocked.

70-71, serious tether ball/ping-pong fad around here. People actually had gloves they were using for Tetherball, custom paddles, etc. Klackers to settle disputes.

BBM
Seriously, I don't know if you guys are just extra hilarious tonight, I'm over-tired, just delirious or what, but YOU ARE KILLING ME!
Clackers, Mary Poppins, Batman down the chimney, delivering papers in the basket of a bike... OMG :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From the Maricopa County Superior Court Official Twitter @courtpio:
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 7h

Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction

I love this .. so they cleared it up at the time and the media just ignored them? How funny :floorlaugh:

This last weekend we enoyed some great music post and Kenny Wayne Sheppard was among them ...I love him ....but I thought I post this ..

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
“WE CAN HELP MOORE” CONCERT FEATURING
KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD BAND
“WE CAN HELP MOORE” Will Be A One Night Only Fundraising Concert at
Diamond Ballroom Friday 6/7/13 to Benefit the Regional Food Bank Of Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY - May 22, 2013 – Multi-Platinum blues/rock guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd and DCF Concerts announced today that the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band concert taking place on Friday, June 7, 2013 at The Diamond Ballroom in Oklahoma City has been converted to a benefit concert to aid the victims of the tragic tornadoes that ripped through Moore, Oklahoma now called “We Can Help Moore: A Tornado Relief Benefit.”

Kenny Wayne Shepherd and event producers issued the following statement: “We Can Help Moore” is a way for us to aid a community that has been devastated by the tornadoes. We have decided to donate all proceeds from this concert to The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
Tickets are available online at www.dcfconcerts.com, at Buy For Less stores, by phone at 866.977.6849. Tickets are $30 and all tickets purchased prior to the disaster efforts will be honored. In addition, there are 60 VIP Packages available for $100. VIP packages include admission to the We Can Help Moore Concert, a sound-check party, a meet and greet with Kenny Wayne Shepherd and early admission to the venue. Like the facebook page "https://www.facebook.com/WeCanHelpMoore"

“We Can Help Moore” provides an opportunity for the community to come together to comfort and support neighbors through the healing power of music with 100 percent of the profits from ticket sales and auction items going directly back to their community by way of the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma http://www.regionalfoodbank.org/which serves 53 central and western Oklahoma counties. As well, the ticketing company Protix will give profits to the cause for every ticket sold.
About Kenny Wayne Shepherd: Kenny Wayne Shepherd has sold millions of records worldwide and is a five time Grammy nominated artist. He has six #1 Blues Albums, two Blues Music Awards, two Orville H. Gibson awards and two Billboard Music Awards among many other accolades. Kenny is a native of Shreveport, LA
WE CAN HELP MOORE – KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD - FRIDAY, JUNE 7TH 7PM
DIAMOND BALLROOM – I-240 & S. EASTERN
www.dcfconcerts.com, Buy For Less Stores, by Phone 866.977.6849
[/FONT]

Does anyone know what happened to kadiecoolady court observers threads? TIA

I think it was pulled for review. I saw where two mod's were quite upset with us for discussing the case not sticking to observations and questions. They had locked the thread and they didn't type happy!

IE - we need to apologize to the mods *if* they open it back up and BEHAVE OURSELVES better!

During the Caylee Anthony trial towards the end...WS was down completely.

There were over 50 or 100 people in chat downstairs. Chat is always a backup as it is separate from here. these days the chat room is not used as much so it is smaller.

I remember
It was down yesterday, but it still takes forever for a page to load and lags like crazy. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper