SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, have you ever known someone that has to lay out all of the pieces of a puzzle before you can start putting it together... Maybe there is a that guy, or maybe just like us someone heard one thing and then another one heard something else so they got the answer straightened out. Or maybe just maybe back to my hope of all hopes they are doing it to ef with JA....

Sure, could be an engineer on the jury lol. Just my take. I'll say this, though, if it were the jury effing with a DP defendant I don't think that's funny or okay at all. I still can't believe that one or more of them asked deliberately obnoxious questions.

I am looking for the clip they keep showing with Jodi talking to guard in court today using her hands

Who knows, it would appear that all of a sudden Kiefer is now a reliable source.
Even though I could have sworn I read people stating as recent as last night/this morning how nothing he says can be trusted because he is such a liar.

:scared: :lol: :dunno:

This is what AZLawyer said in the legal thread:
"AZ state court filings are not available online unless someone goes to the clerk, gets a copy, and posts it somewhere."

So, maybe he requested a copy?

Can I vent about something? I went to a store today and met a nice lady who is wheelchare bound. She had a lovely male yellow Lab with her. This dog is her service dog. It helps pull her chair, retrieves anything she drops, ect.

We got to talking about dogs cause I also own a yellow Lab. She asked what I did about the hair shedding that comes this time of year. Then she said that her family (kid + spouce)does not want her to bring this seriously well trained, pleasant dog to their house cause it sheds on their carpet! Really? A carpet is more important than a lady's well being and her service dog? I was so shocked. Who the blazes thinks like that? Priorities folks! Carpets are replaceable. People aren't! :banghead:

Ahhh! I feel a bit better for getting that off my chest.

I agree with you. It is funny , because we own a carpet cleaning business and carpets are replaceable , people and your sweet pets aren't. People make a bigger mess of carpets than animals do. And believe me we have seen some pretty bad stuff. Thank You for caring!

Since we're so completely off topic, I want to vent once more before I go to bed.

I do not want you to LICK your fingers before you give me my change back.

Please don't LICK your fingers when you're giving me documents at work. I look at the person flipping through the pages trying to locate any pages that belong to me and she's licking her thumb every page and the pages are damp! :thud:

For the love of all things holy, I do not want to hold a piece of paper (even if it is currency) that has a big sopping wet spit print on it.

Re BBM

Next time you see someone doing that with your bills they are counting, kindly remind them that the average bill has changed hands over 36,500 times in its lifetime, and be EXTRA SURE to then remind them that most people take a dump once a day. :floorlaugh:

Well let's see, the juror has:

1. Asked Jodi 200 questions? *It may be 100, I apologize, I have a short term memory. lol
2. Voiced out loud the DT experts were full of bs.
3. Convicted her of M1.

They've got this. :angel: They are trying to eff with Jodi, but unfortunately there is :drama:

Jmo, have you ever known someone that has to lay out all of the pieces of a puzzle before you can start putting it together... Maybe there is a that guy, or maybe just like us someone heard one thing and then another one heard something else so they got the answer straightened out. Or maybe just maybe back to my hope of all hopes they are doing it to ef with JA....

A little bit of good news. I wrote this earlier but Im sure not everyone is aware of this yet. Arizona prison officials decided jodi will be in a cell by herself in maximum security if she gets life. They said she will not have access to other inmates. She will not be spearheading book of month club either. Prison officials watch tv and see what she is doing.. She truely is dumber than a door knob. I guess she will be hearing about this soon.

Wow...Thanks! And how did you find this out? This is wonderful news, has anyone broken the news to "Miss Construe"?! :floorlaugh:

(She would feel so "one upped" and might have to petition for another press conference so she can tell us again that "whatever the jurors decide I'll make the best of it...you can't punish me")

not to be a buttinski but i quit with chantix after smoking forever........

it was easier than i thought........i NEVER thought i would quit.....

good luck, you can do it and stay a quitter :D
QueenBee congratulations on quitting smoking! You should be very proud of yourself.

Also, QueenBee, Is there a way to send you a private message? I clicked on your name - typically when I click on a member's name there is a "send private message" option. However, I did not see this option when clicking on your name. I also added you to my contact list in an attempt to send you a private message (I do not know what adding a person to the contact list does - therefore I apologize if adding a person to a contact list causes something that you would not care for - for example, if adding you to my contact list causes you to receive all of posts).

The reason that I wanted to send you a private message is because I have a question about Chantix. I thought that such a question would be more appropriate in a private message.

What did Chantix do for you? Does the medication completely take away the physical desire to smoke? When you were taking Chantix did you have the desire to smoke? Did you have any strange side effects? How many years did you smoke?

Please let me know the details of how you quit smoking - and the reason why Chantx helped you.

Thank you for sharing your "Quitting Smoking Guide" with me. I greatly appreciate it! Please send me a private message (as it may be more appropriate with your insight, knowledge, and tips on quitting smoking. Again, thank you very much - and congratulations!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 9h Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instructions

https://twitter.com/courtpio

MC Superior Court
@courtpio
The official Twitter account for Maricopa County Superior Court.

Phoenix, AZ · superiorcourt.maricopa.gov

From there I also found a facebook for the court that quoted the juror's question. Have not read an offical report from Maricopa yet in the news.

I didn't save the facebook account link. sorry

I call misread. Doesn't matter, They went back and are talking again. That matters. No smoke yet.

This is AZLawyer's response from the legal thread, she thinks there was a misunderstanding & I agree with her:

Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie
There is some conflict as to whether JSS received a QUESTION - what happens if we can't agree, or a note STATING THEY COULD NOT AGREE.
I see that as a HUGE difference. But my question is this:

If JSS was only asked a question of what would happen if they are unable to agree unanimously on a verdict:

Is she able to explain that they may be replaced with a new jury, or is that not allowed?

ETA: Another question. If they DID say they were unable to reach a verdict, why wouldn't that have been on the actual jury form rather than a note?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AZLawyer's response:

IMO Judge Stephens could and should have told them about the second-jury procedure.

Based on the media reports about the note, it sounds like they weren't sure what form to use.

I hate to argue about genitalia, however, that is not Travis' imo.

Maybe it's a whole different dude altogether?

Ok hold up, where are these pics, I dare not search anymore, because I only find the post mortem. The other night everyone was elaborating and I didnt pipe up. I read some ridiculous stuff on one of the JA sites that said she has unusual genitalia and they were wondering if she had some funny hormone thing where she was more male, I'm not making this up... It was crazy like they were justifying murder by some mutated chromosome. I then started reading about the disorder and forgot about it until this whole pic thing came up again.

Ok, I'll give this OT Sidebar thing a shot. Here are my current thoughts:

1) I saw that douchebag Scott Disick again on my way home today. That makes 4 times. Is he following me?

2) Why would someone wearing a sport coat encounter chalk? Was it a college professor? If so, that's nice he still wears a sport coat.

3) Did Jodi REALLY have the cojones to tweet those tweets? Just when I think I can't hate her more, she proves me wrong.

4) Mu experience with roundabouts includes only Chevy Chase in European Vacation, driving around one ALL DAY. "look kids! Big Ben!"

Re #1: Ewww. He really grosses me out. "lord Disick" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

#2 good question and I agree.

#3 Yes, she's so Einstein and all she obviously thinks this is a good idea.

#4 Me too! I got "stuck" in one in Stoke-On-Trent (UK) and was basically paralyzed with fear. Going round and round the inside lane... PS must admit, it wasn't all that crowded either :floorlaugh: But sheesh, I was already driving on the "wrong side of the road", now you want me to figure out this circle thingie???

I just realised that this Jodi woman and her friend have ruined one of my favourite songs ever. Donovan - Season of the Witch, I can't even bear to post it :(

Goodnight folks! See you tomorrow :offtobed:

jmo, but it would be a mistake of epic proportion for the judge to incorrectly infer the that jury was deadlocked from a note framed in the form of a question such as "what do we do if...?" To call in the jury in front of all the parties, counsel and the media and make that error would be more than epic. That such an erroneous inference wasn't corrected, would be (to me) really unlikely.

Therefore, I think the jurors knew they were possibly/likely to be deadlocked. Not to mention that fact that, if they didn't think so, it's kind of premature and a total waste of time to ask a question about the verdict form. If they all agreed on death, why would they bother to ask what to do if they didn't all agree?

In a way I agree with you BUT, I listened 5xs and JSS did say, "I have a jury question and counsel needs to approach". Then minutes later, after they discussed it, the jury came in. Then JSS says, "I understand that one of the jury has a note. Then went on to read more info about Jury Deliberations
101 or w/e.

So, that's where my question comes in - was it a jury question or a note? JSS said both. Maybe JSS assumed that if someone asked that question, they must be going towards a deadlock?

Actually, I'm only curious. I'll just wait until tomorrow to see what the jury is going to do.

I agree with you. It is funny , because we own a carpet cleaning business and carpets are replaceable , people and your sweet pets aren't. People make a bigger mess of carpets than animals do. And believe me we have seen some pretty bad stuff. Thank You for caring!

I love your screen name. And you have a tough job!

She told me her family was anal retentive about their house and keeping it clean. I privately agreed on the anal part. This dog was a highly trained, registered service dog. It was not like he was going to pee on the blasted carpet.

BBM~ :floorlaugh:

SistineChapelBlackSmokeMarch122013AP_large.jpg

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 9h Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instructions

https://twitter.com/courtpio

MC Superior Court
@courtpio
The official Twitter account for Maricopa County Superior Court.

Phoenix, AZ · superiorcourt.maricopa.gov

From there I also found a facebook for the court that quoted the juror's question. Have not read an offical report from Maricopa yet in the news.

I didn't save the facebook account link. sorry

I call misread. Doesn't matter, They went back and are talking again. That matters. No smoke yet.

prison officials? I would imagine that there would be a process of introduction into that life......I would bet that her planned contributions to the prison
community would be something that she would have to earn after time and good behavior.

I bet when she gets to where she is finally going they are going to tell her to forget about her plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89