Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niner,

:grouphug:

Thanks for the update and so sorry for you and the family.

and...

Happy 85th Birthday to Clint!

Still looks good at 85! A little hair loss in front... :lol:

Attachments

• ClintYoung.jpg
    ClintYoung.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
  • ClintOld.jpg
    ClintOld.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
Dear Zuri, I didn't know the Bidens of course but I think highly of Joe Biden and family. I am
so sad to hear Beau has passed. God was with Joe . I don't know how he kept up with Country with his son so ill. That's not entirely true. Amazing what you can do when you must. You muster
strength you didn't know you had. I wish I had a way to tell him how much I care. I wondered a few times
why Joe isn't running for President. I now know..I'm just so sorry..Take care Zuri (((Hugs))).:loveyou:
I will pass this along Nore. Joe will know.

My friend, Beau Biden has died of brain cancer. I am devastated. Beau is Joe and Jill Biden's oldest son. He has two little kids, Natalie and Hunter and a lovely wife, Hallie. I can still see him at 20, coming home from Penn and hugging his mother while we watched Ashley play field hockey. Very very sad.

:grouphug:

I like this picture! :loveyou:

Attachments

• Clint Eastwood and Paul Newman.jpg
    Clint Eastwood and Paul Newman.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 96
Beau Biden, Vice President Joe Biden’s Son, Dies at 46

"WASHINGTON — Joseph R. Biden III, the former attorney general of Delaware and the eldest son of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., has died of brain cancer, his father announced on Saturday. The younger Mr. Biden was 46...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/31/u...vice-presidents-son-beau-dies-at-46.html?_r=0

RIP :candle:

joe-beau-biden.jpg

Link: http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/joe-beau-biden.jpg

beau-biden-22d4b5a2.jpeg

Link: http://rivista-cdn.delawaretoday.co...2d4b5a2.jpeg?ver=1431048209&aspectratio=0.756

[video=youtube;wZa3XsHA6UU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZa3XsHA6UU[/video]

Thank you for posting this. I feel like a member of my own family has died and I have a tremendous sense of loss.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...iden-eldest-son-vice-president-dies/28243939/

ETA: The press refers to and labels Jill as his stepmother and Ashley as his stepsister. In all the years I have known them, I have never ever heard them referred to as "step". They just didn't feel or talk that way. Jill was his mom and Ashley was his sister. Simply the way it was. Jill has loved Beau and Hunter as if she gave birth to them herself. There was no degree of separation. For some reason, reading that gave me a jolt.

Has anyone been following the Duggar fiasco?
So wrong on so many levels............
I never could watch that show. I can't stand to hear her talk. But gotta say live your life as you choose and keep your mouth shut about the choices of others. I detest hypocrisy and they reek of it.

Has anyone been following the Duggar fiasco?
So wrong on so many levels............

A little bit, here and there, but not on WS tho'.
I think it's disgusting. :shame:

:(

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar to discuss Josh Duggar molestation scandal in Fox News interview

"Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar will sit down for an interview with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly....

The Duggars’ interview will air during “The Kelly File” on Wednesday at 9 p.m., Fox News announced...

Additional segments will air during a one-hour special on Friday at 9 p.m."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...terview-molestation-scandal-article-1.2241121

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...iden-eldest-son-vice-president-dies/28243939/

ETA: The press refers to and labels Jill as his stepmother and Ashley as his stepsister. In all the years I have known them, I have never ever heard them referred to as "step". They just didn't feel or talk that way. Jill was his mom and Ashley was his sister. Simply the way it was. Jill has loved Beau and Hunter as if she gave birth to them herself. There was no degree of separation. For some reason, reading that gave me a jolt.

:therethere:

I never could watch that show. I can't stand to hear her talk. But gotta say live your life as you choose and keep your mouth shut about the choices of others. I detest hypocrisy and they reek of it.

BBM That's exactly how I was raised. I watched their show when it first came out and couldn't stomach it (and that's all I'm gonna say about that).

Zuri, you have stayed in my thoughts. I am so sorry you have lost such a special person. May you find some comfort in sharing you wonderful thoughts of Beau and his family with us. It reinforces my belief that he was, indeed, a very good man. Joe Biden has had too many tragedies within his family. My heart hurts for him, and his loved ones. Please share my condolences, also, if you are able.

BBM That's exactly how I was raised. I watched their show when it first came out and couldn't stomach it (and that's all I'm gonna say about that).

Never watched it myself either.............

19 kids though, heck, I've seen cows expel their uterus after 5 back to back calves, just saying.

Reminds me of a song that was in Monty Python's "Meaning of Life".

[video=youtube;fUspLVStPbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/video]

No offense intended, Monty Python (and their MP's Flying Circus) was an incredible source of "checking out" and laughing when I was a teenager.

Zuri, you have stayed in my thoughts. I am so sorry you have lost such a special person. May you find some comfort in sharing you wonderful thoughts of Beau and his family with us. It reinforces my belief that he was, indeed, a very good man. Joe Biden has had too many tragedies within his family. My heart hurts for him, and his loved ones. Please share my condolences, also, if you are able.

Thank you. I will share your condolences as well. I just can't seem to get out of my own way today. I knew it was coming, yet I am still devastated none the less. Has anyone else ever felt that way?

Thank you. I will share your condolences as well. I just can't seem to get out of my own way today. I knew it was coming, yet I am still devastated none the less. Has anyone else ever felt that way?

Absolutely, Zuri. I think when you feel very deeply about some people, the loss makes you feel so helpless. There are no words to take away the pain and leaving, no amount of tears to ease the loss or hurt, and we know how much they will always be missed. Loss is often beyond comprehension , at least in the moment. Nothing can erase it and we just don't know what to do with ourselves. In time, we will remember without the deep pain, but it never completely leaves us. I think it is part of loving and being loved.

You are perfectly normal in your grief. Sharing helps, dear one. :therethere:

Absolutely, Zuri. I think when you feel very deeply about some people, the loss makes you feel so helpless. There are no words to take away the pain and leaving, no amount of tears to ease the loss or hurt, and we know how much they will always be missed. Loss is often beyond comprehension , at least in the moment. Nothing can erase it and we just don't know what to do with ourselves. In time, we will remember without the deep pain, but it never completely leaves us. I think it is part of loving and being loved.

You are perfectly normal in your grief. Sharing helps, dear one. :therethere:

Spellbound, you always have the perfect words to say. I am so aware of how many people don't like his dad for whatever their reasons, and I have just wanted to share how much he was his own person and a really incredible one at that.

Beau reached out to me when my son had his difficulties. Not for any other reason than he cared. Some people may be thinking "Who cares?" It is just that they have no idea how Beau in his own way, stood up for victims and their rights. Beau was really disturbed by crimes against children as well. There was substance behind that handsome face and a sensitivity that is lacking in a lot of elected officials. I guess I want you all to see him as I did and share that with you.

Thanks for letting me verbally grieve here. I have gotten nothing done today as I feel this loss so deeply. Thank you all for being here. Xo

Zuri, I am happy to hear more about the Beau you knew and loved. I am not politically driven, nor do I care about his father's politics, and absolutely not for today. This is only about a family who is grieving and is deserving of hugs and support. I have read through some of the articles you posted on Beau's thread, and finding that he is even more to be admired than I realized. Particularly grateful for his work on child predators, and I hope someone will continue that.

Thank you you for sharing, Zuri. Keep it coming. I know how hard it is to not think of Beau today and the days ahead. It is hard to put your mind on anything else.

I will gladly follow along at Beau's thread, since I just found it tonight:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Joe-Biden%92s-son-Beau-dies-of-brain-cancer

Hi CJ Best Ever!! .On the nuts ! they can put you in the hospital , bring surgery if one has divirticlitis..I haven't eaten a nut since before 1984.husband almost died from eating nuts. I do miss them especially a PayDay bar. On a happier note I am glad you are beginning to feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member