SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thought Jodi would be released?
The Jury?? :banghead:

jaii jodi supporters - and now they are saying they can't retry JA in the penalty phase because some one bought TA's house and ripped out all the carpet and bathroom fixtures so they can't do another investigation for this upcoming mini trial for sentencing - i mean...omg :banghead:

BBM~ Not dating? But taking her to Cancun? I know she tried to call it off, but they were seeing each other and to me that's dating.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It was my understanding that Mimi agreed to go to Cancun because so many others would be there. She wasn't going to be 'Travis' date'. Because you go to a pottery store or out for some hot chocolate, I wouldn't consider those 'dates'. If that were the case, I've been on a ton of dates I don't know about! LOL Mimi said on the stand that they were friends and Travis knew this.

On this note, I'm going to go read a book.....................................

I suppose so, but he let her in on Jun4 and sex with her.
After jodi admitted to Det. Flores she was at Travis' he asked her how she got in. He asked her a few times. She would not answer him. She changed the subject each time. You can see it on the interrogation tapes.

I think she left Travis' between 6:30-8:00 PM.

Winnemucca stop is on the way home after Salt Lake City.

She called Ryan Burns at about 10:00 (from Nevada). Mesa to NV border is at least 4 and 1/2 hours on her route. It wouldn't have gotten dark in Mesa 'til around 8:00 that time of year. No way she stayed at Travis's until after dark and made it to NV by 10ish.

I suppose so, but he let her in on Jun4 and sex with her.

I never saw any evidence that they actually had sex that day...just Jodi's word and the photos of a nude Travis (alone, not looking at the camera) and a nude Jodi which I don't believe was taken by Travis. I think she sat the camera on the dresser, nightstand or other piece of furniture in the room and used the timer on the camera to take the photos of herself while Travis was in the shower. jmo

So far form what i've from these jurors is they need a break real soon from this PTSD Jodi has caused them.

jaii jodi supporters - and now they are saying they can't retry JA in the penalty phase because some one bought TA's house and ripped out all the carpet and bathroom fixtures so they can't do another investigation for this upcoming mini trial for sentencing - i mean...omg :banghead:

:banghead: thats one precious group. They are the CA supporters. It makes one wonder when did it all go wrong for them?

The debate he is whether Jodi and Travis treated each other like objects. They did imo, and neither of them got out until it was too late.

Personally, it has happened to me, and yes I got out because I listened to my family and friends.

Yes, I'd feel like an object and I would get out of the relationship.

He didn't need to commit to her.

Why was he so mad on May25, then let her in Jun4? :banghead: It takes 2 to tango.

Well, let's turn that around. Wasn't it miss stabby that wanted all that sacred sex with TA? I'm sorry, and I am no prude but I think she was one nasty girl and always pushing the sex. So why did she feel TA needed to commit to her?

I was somewhere the other day (in a locker room), where they had tile on the ground and walls...lighter in color than Travis' bathroom, but size and style were the same. I got a flash picture of Travis' bathroom in my mind.

And I thought....I wish someday someone takes CMJA back to that bathroom and makes her sit in there for a day or two. Preferably right before her execution date, so they take her straight from the bathroom and put the needle in her. I think that is the ONLY thing that would affect her. Just make her sit there and FORCE her to re-live what happened. In isolation and think about everything that she caused in that bathroom. I don't know, maybe she is so evil that it won't shake her. But I imagine that that would be a great punishment for her b/c then she won't be allowed to escape it in her mind....she will have to sit there and she will have to re-live it and she will have to think about it.

I think it's a shame that she is allowed to escape from the memories, not in a "fog" sense, but in the sense that she does not allow her mind to go there. She is allowed to block it out by drawing, by sitting in court, by talking to her lawyers, but decorating her jail cell, by talking to her parents when they visit, by doing media interviews, by talking to the guards everywhere, by talking to her "roomates", etc, etc..

Put her in that bathroom and make her re-live it.

I'm afraid if you made her re-live it, you would be giving her great pleasure, to say the least. Remember how many times she asked Det. Flores to see those photos? And all her peeking during the trial? In one interview very recently, she pretended to be heard by others having nightmares. Nah uh.:maddening:

Travis is dead, Jodi isn't. Of course she will be on the state's side.

The Hughes have stated Skye wrote that email to get CMJA to leave him alone, not to protect her from mean Travis. If Skye had been truly concerned about CMJA, she would have been called as a witness. :moo:

The debate he is whether Jodi and Travis treated each other like objects. They did imo, and neither of them got out until it was too late.

Personally, it has happened to me, and yes I got out because I listened to my family and friends.

No, that is NOT the debate here. Travis rejected her and she couldn't handle it other than by slaughtering him to dam death! That is not the way normal civilized couples that cannot get along deal with each other. Period.

Blaming the victim, Travis, ruins so many threads.....but, some are very determined that he is to blame for his own murder. So odd.

Does anyone know if the defense and prosecutor are given time after the trial, before the jury is dismissed, to interview the jurors? I mean, I would think they would want to ask them questions which would help them in other cases, as far as what techniques worked and what didn't, how jurors think, etc.. Because these media interviews so far have been very condensed and short, and I would think the attorneys would have specific questions they would want to ask.

I'm not positive he let her in, no, just me theory.

I did not bring up the sex talk, I brought the abuse that people are neglecting as a topic that is relevant to the outcome of this case.

This is sidebar, I can talk about sex all I want. :twocents:

You're positive 'he let her in'?

Frankly, I'm tired of the sex in this thread, I think there was a little more to the trial ;)

Fair enough. I just find it odd he was having a hard time finding a wife at his age.

It can be very hard. I am 33 and have a very hard time finding someone for forever.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member