SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alt Juror #17 was still in court and viewed all the actions that transpired. IMO her voice is importatnt. The foreman obviously renegged on his agreement with them all to wait until Tuesday..Alt juror # 17 is a breath of fresh air after the rather 1 sided " opinions" from Juror 18 ..IMO

That juror didn't hear anything the rest of us didn't hear and shouldn't know what any of deliberation jurors thought.

A few weeks ago I was grocery shopping and took a pound package of cheese from the shelf and put it directly into my purse. I'm convinced it was because it had the same general shape and weight as my wallet -- so into the purse it must go :blushing: Luckily my dd was with me and was like, mom, wth are you DOING!? She's still chuckling about it. My story is that I'm very, very busy and distracted a lot of the time. I'm sticking with that.

In our kitchen at work the other day, I poured a cup of coffee then kept trying to put the coffee pot in the cabinet where the cups were. I was getting pretty ticked off that it wouldn't fit when a co-worker came in and grabbed my arm. She just quietly took the pot from me and put it back on the burner thingy.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've been ashamed to confess that but of course, here it is normal behavior. :floorlaugh:

A few weeks ago I was grocery shopping and took a pound package of cheese from the shelf and put it directly into my purse. I'm convinced it was because it had the same general shape and weight as my wallet -- so into the purse it must go :blushing: Luckily my dd was with me and was like, mom, wth are you DOING!? She's still chuckling about it. My story is that I'm very, very busy and distracted a lot of the time. I'm sticking with that.

I have TOTALLY done that too! I can't remember what the item was, but I do remember I did it RIGHT in front of the clerk. Then I realized and said "*****, did you SEE what I just did?!" The clerk just giggled.

Many many years ago, a police officer called my mother's house to say that he was holding my brother in protective custody to stop him from jumping on the subway tracks and killing himself. I went to help my brother and met this officer.

A nightmare day and night later, this officer called and wanted to speak to me. He told me that my brother had said a lot to him, that he wanted to help me, and that hearing what my brother had told him would help me. I said yes, of course.

I thought it was a little strange that he asked me to come to his house rather than the police station, but he explained he was helping me on his own time. I went to his house. I was stressed to the point of breaking down myself. I needed answers. He opened the door and within 20 minutes I was being raped.

Was it my fault that I trusted him? Was it my fault that he chose me because I was the perfect victim-vulnerable in a thousand ways? That until that exact day I believed all people are inherently good and that even if they made really huge mistakes, they should be forgiven, because compassion should always trump anger?

No. It was the rapist's fault for raping me. And it was the killer who killed Travis, a man who very much wanted to live more and longer and better, and who was in no way whatsoever responsible for his own death.

Oh my gosh, Hope4More - I can not imagine! No! It wasn't your fault! I am so very sorry this happened to you! :hugs:

:twocents:

The foreman's interviews that I heard were NOT interrupted into any sort of "sound bytes" ...

The foreman's statements are "crystal clear" as to his opinion and BIAS ...

The foreman deserves every single piece of harsh criticism he gets !

And his arrogance and know-it-all attitude says it all !

:moo:

Quite right (dog.gone.cute). I am in TOTAL agreement with you. But I want to make it clear that I have total respect for this jury ... just not "him" ... foreman guy. Blech.

Did anyone tell Tara Kelly320 That the CM is tweeting about Juror #17's remarks? UNBELIEVABLE the gall of this murderer!!

I hear headstands can help you with that #jodiarias #homeremedies #interrogations
Expand

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 52s

I may just do one on dr drew lol!! Ok totally kidding!

I have owned my own business for years and at one point had a staff of just under 50. Hiring people was the most important thing I did and over the years I could tell pretty quickly who was trustworthy and who wasn't. No, I haven't met the foreman in person, but it didn't take too long for me to not trust this guy. (all due respect)

I'm glad he voted in what he believed in. It was his choice and that doesn't make him dishonest!

:giggle:

Hey guess what you guys?!?! I just picked up my new car!!! Well...its new to me lol....but I love it!!! Ive driven beaters for 20 years!! This is my first car EVER made in the 2000's :floorlaugh:
I almost got a ticket driving it hme because it actually goes over 65mph :scared: best of all--a killer sound system!!!! And omg--heated seats!!! And the ac works!!! And the gas mileage is triple what I'm used to ...
:skip: :skip: :skip:

That juror didn't hear anything the rest of us didn't hear and shouldn't know what any of deliberation jurors thought.

But didn't most of them ride on the bus together after the verdict? I'm sure they have spoken about their thoughts since then. I know she has befriended juror 8 at least.

Since they weren't privy to the deliberations I don't care what they have to say at this point!

Well, then we will agree to disagree.
IMO they still have a lot to share after sitting in the courtroom for 5 months. The only part they can't give input on is the deliberation. Their sacrifice was the same as deliberating jury.

Hey guess what you guys?!?! I just picked up my new car!!! Well...its new to me lol....but I love it!!! Ive driven beaters for 20 years!! This is my first car EVER made in the 2000's :floorlaugh:
I almost got a ticket driving it hme because it actually goes over 65mph :scared: best of all--a killer sound system!!!! And omg--heated seats!!! And the ac works!!! And the gas mileage is triple what I'm used to ...

vrooom vrooom vroom!!! YAY!

Have have once put a newly opened 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream "away" in the pantry. Have also put milk back up on the shelf with the dished....WTF?
Underwear in the freezer...and that was before I technically got "old".
(Tee heeing just thinking about people trying to refrain from commenting on THAT one.)

The jurors broke off into groups during lunches and recesses. I'd like to see who he stuck close with and then find out if any of the 4 who voted for life were a part of his "clique" ... the connections formed within those groups would make it hard for the lower key personalities to go against his God Complex.

Ok now I know we all like to hate on Jean C, and I do feel bad for that now...because she was right when she said that one day that a couple of ladies came out with arms crossed and "defiant" and generally perterbed. Jean C thought these were the "holdout" or the "minority" (since some have taken offense to use of the term "holdout)....however I am now thinking that they could have just been SO FRUSTRATED with Mr. Foreman.

Also she said one guy was kind of a loner and would stay to himself....I think this was Juror 9, the guy with the white hair, long ponytail walking to the light rail.

In our kitchen at work the other day, I poured a cup of coffee then kept trying to put the coffee pot in the cabinet where the cups were. I was getting pretty ticked off that it wouldn't fit when a co-worker came in and grabbed my arm. She just quietly took the pot from me and put it back on the burner thingy.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've been ashamed to confess that but of course, here it is normal behavior. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one. I'm sure I've done exactly that before, too. I also wear two different shoes on a somewhat regular basis. Sometimes I don't even notice until I take them off at night and one time I had to stop at a shoe store before a meeting because I noticed while I was driving. Not only that, one was a wedge and the other was a heel. They were kinda the same color, though, so there's that :)

According to the tweets, Tara has agreed to twitter on Wednesday with Wild about trial.

She's going to be on Dr. Drew on Tuesday.

Can someone tweet her and tell her to cram everything in during her first 45 seconds because after that, DD will cut her off and then he does that silly Price is Right Behavior Bureau question of the day.

Congratulations, Seque! Don't get a speeding ticket the first day.

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member