SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of all this fiasco is the chick's family touring the Grand Canyon while the outcome is being read!

KARMA!

LOL...And they will try to explain that forever.

ETA-I would post the laughing guy icon over and over but I can't get him to show up.

Hope they don't leave this part out of the JA movie. Can't wait to see pics of her family posing for selfies at the GC while JA is sitting in court ALONE. I love it!

oh goodness, we lost our Maine Coon "caddie" to cancer last fall. He was the cat love of my life. His vet would tell me all the time how he would make the best "actor" for vet training video's (as if I'd let them do stuff to him) because he would never fuss about anything. He was a huge cat that was gentle and loving,,, I used to call him my big bunny. ((crying))

Awww. ((( hugs))) So sorry for your loss. Pretty Boy Floyd has "bunny feet."

If the chat-before-the-phone-sex really happened, then OF COURSE it would have been brought into evidence by the DT. [eye roll] I mean, it WAS the DT who submitted someone else's penis (cough..DB) picture into evidence to intentionally mislead the jury into believing it was from Travis. I really wish a reporter would have asked her about that photo!

Ya know, I never did get to see that picture and probably should review that evidence :floorlaugh: Ok seriously, somehow I completely missed that picture during trial. I've heard the conversations about it, but missed it on the live feed. What day and witness was it?

:confused: Did I hear one of the jurors say tonight that when they entered the courtroom for the verdict, they did not know what the actual verdict was?

How could that be, since they claim to know who voted for Death, and who voted for Life.

:scared: I'm confused.

:seeya: Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!

This juror # 10 was an alternate so she was not in deliberations. She didn't know at that point what the others had decided.

Very adorable. Love the grey eyes. He also looks mischievous. :D

Thanks. He's quite a character! He considers my closet his private condo and sleeps on a basket of my winter scarves. He has a hissy fit if I close the closet door or move the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod