SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone forwarding the WS "What the Jury Doesn't Know List" to the jurors? Any news on that?

Didn't this JF say something like, "well she isn't like a Manson". He already had it set in his mind that he wouldn't give her the DP. In his mind (like Geraldo), the only people that deserve the DP in our country are those that kill multiple people, regardless of the heinous of the murder? I would love to see how he answered the questionnaire...JMO

I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that she got on all fours n crawled thru a doggy door to get to travis. Lord have mercy.

Sent from another Galaxy...

Imagine the headlines in a couple of years:

Breaking News:

Convicted killer ja has escaped from prison. Anyone with a doggy door should be on high alert as the inmate is experienced and well known for using them.

That's why I hope she gets the death penalty. I know it takes awhile to carry it out but if she gets life, it's only going to be a matter of time before she uses her soft spoken voice and con artist ways to entice a guard or someone else to help her escape. She'll have nothing to lose so why not.

Is anyone forwarding the WS "What the Jury Doesn't Know List" to the jurors? Any news on that?

I will leave that up to Gauntlet - Maybe Gauntlet has already forwarded it to the two jurors that will be on Dr. Drew Tuesday?

Yeah, there has to be some extra story there... seems unlikely she just popped in to apologize and they ended up having sex and taking nude pics, Travis willingly. But I suppose, she could have shown up extremely apologetic, said she really wanted to talk to him in person, that she thought it was best they moved on (of course, lying), but mainly wanted to talk and apologize face to face, blah blah blah, he could fall for that. Especially if she was crying and sounded sincere- she's a great actress.

As far as her dying her hair dark then light, then dark again, why would she do that if she thought those pics were deleted and the camera was permanently destroyed in the washer? I mean, if she had taken those nude shots of herself with a timer by herself earlier as a brunette as part of a plan... why bother to put them on Travis' camera, then delete and think she destroyed?

I hear you Phoebeb. I can't explain it about the photos and hair ...it's more a feeling I have that there are things she did that make no sense. Even though it came out that her iq isn't bad I still don't think she's too smart and some of her schemes were pretty ridiculous. If you have ever known a sociopath closely they swear their ideas are freakin brilliant when really many of them they make very little sense.

Didn't this JF say something like, "well she isn't like a Manson". He already had it set in his mind that he wouldn't give her the DP. In his mind (like Geraldo), the only people that deserve the DP in our country are those that kill multiple people, regardless of the heinous of the murder? I would love to see how he answered the questionnaire...JMO

Yes, Geraldo said the death penalty should be saved for the worst of the worse. First of all, we've seen the crime scene photos---this is the worst of the worse. Secondly, we don't need to save anything----there's not a limited supply of death penalties. Plenty of them to go around for anyone that deserves one.

I guess everyone's murderer radar is different ..to me CKJA is right up there along side Manson. I couldn't, and still to this day have not been able to bring myself to look at all the crime scene photos, but the ones I did see... yep she's right up there with Manson.

ITA :seeya:

I wish it was understand that just becuase someone does not have a record does mean they have never committed crimes. Most criminal histories involve drugs or gang activity. When it comes to domestic issues the chance that the person is caught or charges pressed is significantly less. MOO Which is why I do not approve of that being included in domestic violence or domestic murder.

And how can it be ignored that she did indeed commit crimes that the Jury knew about, even if they were entangled in the case. Juan pointed them out and some I feel personally exist.

*She lied to detectives numerous times. Made false reports on what happened numerous times.
She lied on the stand numerous times after taking an oath, proven by Juan.
*Robbery, If they agree she premeditated it, then where did the weapon come from? Did they really think Travis' gun was used, a gun that was never proven existed but the one that did exist at her grandparents had nothing to do with this? So...
*Breaking & entering, property damage, stealing, making a false report at grandparts.
*Stalking.... as a Juror I would feel there was enough talk to except that Jodi was stalking Travis.
*Getting into a private e-mail. To me that is no different then going to a mail box, opening it up, opening envelopes which is against the law as well.

We know she did many more things that were not introduced on the stand like faking evidence/letters, much more stalking evidence witnessed, breaking into accounts, sneaking into the house uninvited, etc. Those support criminal history. Some people just get away with it and some like Jodi fit into a perfect spot to get away with it. Her looks, she's female and they are domestic issues.

Slashed his tires on several occasions, broke an entry like when TA asked Deanna to go check on the dog and found her there baking cookies sitting on that couch reading Travis' whatever on his laptop, on and on...

I guess everyone's murderer radar is different ..to me CKJA is right up there along side Manson. I couldn't, and still to this day have not been able to bring myself to look at all the crime scene photos, but the ones I did see... yep she's right up there with Manson.

I agree.

Do you have any idea, was JA making regular payments on that car?

There was only one check of record, for the April and May payments, which totaled $200.00 and was found by LE on Travis' desk. She had dated the check May 25.

It is my opinion she either gave it to him on June 4 or left it on his desk before leaving the house after murdering him. She was concerned (during her interview with Det. Flores) that the check would be cashed since Travis was dead.

MOO

It is and I think there was a sealed hearing about around the same time Tri- Color got booted. I believe it was put in with the documents that are posted on the County Court site. I saw that right before, maybe a day or 2, before Tri-Color was excused. But, it wasn't the reason "why" she was excused.

BBM~ True! I wonder who ratted her out?

He evidently isn't buying JM's account of what happened. And he also thinks that if he talked to CMA, that he could somehow get the "truth"? Strange to me but that's just My Own Opinion.

That sounds just ridiculous that jodi would offer this man the truth! lol there is nothing at all truthful about Jodi!

Yes, Geraldo said the death penalty should be saved for the worst of the worse. First of all, we've seen the crime scene photos---this is the worst of the worse. Secondly, we don't need to save anything----there's not a limited supply of death penalties. Plenty of them to go around for anyone that deserves one.

It is this personality that we need to rid of in our society. CMA will taint others in prison IMO and she is not treatable. She has a personality problem that will always be there. The manner that she planned this and how she carried it out is so scary - Maybe we can get a jury pool that gets it next time around. JMO

I love Wrestler's answer to whether it was hard to get over the initial (innocent)appearance. He laughs and says ' not once the evidence started flowing' Amen!

ETA: Can we call him blue eyes? Such brilliant, blue eyes!

I've gotta admit, I've watched that interview a few times just to look at him. Just my type--husky & hairy! :blushing:

Imagine the headlines in a couple of years:

Breaking News:

Convicted killer ja has escaped from prison. Anyone with a doggy door should be on high alert as the inmate is experienced and well known for using them.

That's why I hope she gets the death penalty. I know it takes awhile to carry it out but if she gets life, it's only going to be a matter of time before she uses her soft spoken voice and con artist ways to entice a guard or someone else to help her escape. She'll have nothing to lose so why not.

Don't forget to add: be sure to check under and around your Christmas Trees!

i agree, and that one comment he made that she didn't look like manson or dahmer - well does this look like a 2 headed murdering monster to you? what does a real murderer look like

jeff555.jpg

Likes hurricanes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lived in Louisiana all my life and an approaching hurricane is an exciting time. Many people have hurricane parties, might as well, can't change mother nature.

Could Jodi have built up rage that burst like a dam when the gun went off and she snapped?

Do women ever kill their abuser when they see no way out?

Have any of your patients ever killed their abuser.

I agree with the other poster who said they sounded like they were formed by the same mind. It was my opinion at the time that most of if not all of these q's were coming from the same person. They all had this speculative tone and certain lack of reasoning. They were reaching, with their emotions, to find something to exonerate Jodi. They just sounded like the same person, you know? Now we know who it was. He connected emotionally with her and is looking for things to justify her actions and behavior. His reasoning isn't sound. How can he say he thinks she was indeed abused verbally and emotionally? Based on one text? I think he's thinking there is more there that he wasn't told. I think he is right but will be really surprised to hear that it's not quite what he thinks. Jodi absolutely tormented Travis.

Yes, I agree too - all by same person, or people with the same frame of mind. I have to say that I was very, very worried when I heard those questions....I was actually worried about the guilt phase. I thought there is no way this person asks these "unreasonable" kinds of questions, and then is willing to change his mind. I was so relieved when the guilty M1 verdict came in. I had thought before the guilt verdict, that if someone actually believed CMJA, there is no way they would vote for death. But then after the M1 verdict, I thought well maybe thse were just questions that people wanted to challenge with or something. Well, looking back now I realize my gut instinct was right.

And did you notice that towards the end of the trial, the TH's on HLN were saying that Nurmi and Wilmott were talking to "one person" - one person who they thought was on their side...for example, both Nurmi and JW said each person has right to their own opinion and don't have to change vote for someone else, etc., etc.. I believe that based on these quesitons, they believed they had one, and they were right. Thank God we still got M1 verdict.

Why did it matter to the foreman if Juan was "condescending"? He's an adult right? Did he have to get revenge on the prosecution for the unforgivable act of being perceived as condescending? Emotional, child like thinking.

BBM~ Exactly, emotional. He put too much emotion into this and/or Jodi?, then could not keep his lips zipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove