SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear "body cleanse" I remember that funny episode from Curb Your Enthusiasm where Cheryl did a colon cleanse and got stuck in the car wash and had to find a bathroom, quick!!

In real life, I was raised by a Mormon man and he did coffee enemas which I thought was strange as he did would not drink coffee as it was against The Word of Wisdom, yet he would give himself coffee enemas.

I just worked out why Jodi was so specific about getting Strawberry Frapps when she went to Starbucks ..

That's very very cool!

What color glow stick?

When my son was little I used to throw glow sticks in the bathtub with bubble bath... Then turn out the lights!
He loved it and it was so relaxing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the glow stick in the picture is green...but they come in all kinds of colors. Course, finding them is some times difficult. I hit up campus cause the college kids seem to like them. :floorlaugh:

Amen sister! I'd still like to know why medical science can give a 90 year old guy a stiffy but they can't come up with anti depressants that work better. I swear I've tried them all. :scared:

Omg, I don't remember what I was watching last night but that t vac commercial came on, (all time creepiest commercial) and I heard that guy that says "if you have a brain in your head you should call this number." It reminded me of someone we have been talking about all weekend...18.

Ok if I get a TO for this it was totally worth it! :seeya:

Yup...Estrella only has weather channel (hey its HOT here huh?) food network (so wonderfully evil since they all eat pnut butter as their biggest meals) and...and...CSPAN...!! :thud:
Is there really a Sheriff Joe channel? :floorlaugh: how diabolical if there was!

Yep, him reading Christmas stories or positive thinking novels.....it's played over the PA system at Tent City so the inmates there can feel the love:floorlaugh:

When I hear "body cleanse" I remember that funny episode from Curb Your Enthusiasm where Cheryl did a colon cleanse and got stuck in the car wash and had to find a bathroom, quick!!

In real life, I was raised by a Mormon man and he did coffee enemas which I thought was strange as he did would not drink coffee as it was against The Word of Wisdom, yet he would give himself coffee enemas.

JA used that end too.....

I'm trying to keep up with all these posts. Is the topic now Enemas? :floorlaugh:

:seeya: I eat paleo as well, grass fed meats, organic veggies, fruits and nuts.

Paleo Cavegirl chick also. SWEET. :seeya:

Intermittent fasting with Tibetan butter coffee in the morning, grass fed bison and kale for lunch and today's massive salad with sockeye salmon.

I'm trying to keep up with all these posts. Is the topic now Enemas? :floorlaugh:

Heard great things about greens or coffee colon cleanses..diff than enemas because a colon cleanse goes through the whole colon not just the lower portion. Can't say I am up to trying one yet. I would.rather go through a tummy tuck.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It would be even more fun to sneak into someone else's and glitter up their stuff!

You mean committ Glitter Graffiti?

You are so debasing, and I like it. (moan, bleet like goat)

Intermittent fasting with Tibetan butter coffee in the morning, grass fed bison and kale for lunch and today's massive salad with sockeye salmon.

Oh that sounds divine...

Dr. Drew is a repeat from weeks ago.
He has dismissed juror #8 on.

He's so annoying! He interrupts at the most crucial times. Does he realy need to have so many on his panel? He spends alot of time on scoring people not necessary. I'm almost dreading watching him tomorrow! I have seen him time and time again interrupt! He's so full of wanting to out do nancy and janes foremat.
I'm going to send him a message not that it will help hes so vain.

Dr. Drew is a repeat from weeks ago.
He has dismissed juror #8 on.

My bad. Thanks so much for pointing that out :blushing:. It's not a holiday here in Canada, so I didn't even consider that these would be repeats.

Juror 17 has indeed canceled her twitter. She most likely has an advisor of some sort now that scouted her out. Book deal, perhaps......moo

Heard great things about greens or coffee colon cleanses..diff than enemas because a colon cleanse goes through the whole colon not just the lower portion. Can't say I am up to trying one yet. I would.rather go through a tummy tuck.

If you ever have your gallbladder removed, all it takes is a fried egg and whooosh, you're good to go....:floorlaugh:

My bad. Thanks so much for pointing that out :blushing:. It's not a holiday here in Canada, so I didn't even consider that these would be repeats.

No it's kind of a rerun, he just mentioned the jury split....I'm confused.

Aww I wish I could afford the only organic or grass fed meats. Maybe when I fiiiiinally get out of school. Sometimes I am able to..like at Costco. I don't like all the strictness of no legumes on paleo...really, beans were from a different period lol? I likes me hummus sometimes.

:seeya: Glad to see I'm not the only one around here. :)

It would be even more fun to sneak into someone else's and glitter up their stuff!

Please stay away from Hopeful One

Things Could Get Messy

:floorlaugh::facepalm:

I think some jails allow highly publicized murder inmates these interviews, when there is no Gag Order in place, because the inmate usually reveals more about the truth in that "backward" sort of way. The more they talk, the more bits you can pick and eventually snag them.

I think Sheriff Joe is paid money by the media outlets to do interviews, this helps him balance the books and earns him a nice tidy bonus at years end for running a "fiscally responsible" system... Gotta love the Prison industrial Complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper