SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta hop off. My turn to host barbecue. I have Famous Dave's coming ... Catering, why didn't I think if this years ago? Anyhoo, they'll be here in 10 minutes.

No one post anything until I get back ok? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have the Devil's Spit?

So he's not dead, I take it. That was one rumor I asked about but could never get an answer to. Or if he is dead, he looks really good for a dead guy.

If this has been answered already, apologies.

Regarding Bobby Juarez- Word has it he is living in Hawaii and working as a "small roles" actor.
The background actor who appeared on "Lost" looks just like him, plus I am pretty sure "Lost" was filmed in Hawaii.

Again, all hearsay until the guy actually pops up and speaks, but I am pretty sure this is him.

PS- I would also think if he is trying to make it as an actor he would come forward and try to play on the celebrity a bit, but maybe he just doesn't want all his crap played out in the media. I know if I lived in Hawaii I would want to stay on the downlow and just enjoy the peace, lol.

I've tried probably 15 different meds (I'm making myself sound like a basket case but oh well). Stuff works for awhile, then stops. Blah.

Sorry!! Didn't mean to turn this into the depression thread. :blushing:

:seeya: card carrying "Drug of the Month Club" member for 23 years, going to see my new doc Wednesday, the one that thinks that because benzo's (I take alprazolam/Xanax) cause memory loss in rats (like, really?) I should be switched to something else, to "compliment my Effexor.
Well, listen here, Doc, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and if I COULD forget the memories that cause my PTSD, Panic Disorder, and Chronic Depression, wouldn't that be a "Win, Win" for me?!?!?!?!:facepalm:
I HATE medication :banghead:
My analogy for a depressive episode: "Having a brick wall fall on you and trying to dig out and see daylight."
My analogy for a panic attack: "Thinking you're having a heart attack when it's actually getting hit by a Mack truck and sleeping the after effects off for 2 days."

No it's kind of a rerun, he just mentioned the jury split....I'm confused.

Compilation of past segments. Because they have "nothing new to report" :floorlaugh:.

Glad to know I'm not the "stupid sister".

:seeya:

We should form our own chat, in the basement below the other room! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: On a side note, I saw this today and thought it was such a neat idea I'd post it incase anyone wanted to try it. Hit CTRL+ to make it bigger. Well, that doesn't really help...But you break open a glow stick, add some glitter, and Viola! you have a neat glowing light for your porch. I line our walk with them if it doesn't rain on Halloween.

So cool!:rockon:

Unfortunately mine would be vulgar (not intentionally...my cat was named.for a fairy tale character but it gets twisted a lot). I don't want to.offend anyone lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Is it Alice? :floorlaugh:

No it's kind of a rerun, he just mentioned the jury split....I'm confused.

Hmm, well the portion I saw with Deanna on was a repeat.
I'm watching the Wings v Hawks game, so I just flipped over.

I just turned HLN on my computer and it appears he and Jenny are talking but then showing clips from previous shows.

UGH, he just said "my Samantha" I can't stand when people try to claim other human beings as theirs.
Humans are not property!

I think it's a rerun....at least for me it is.

Dr. Drew Show was a rerun and the on tv guide marked it as new. Deanna
is wearing the same outfit and necklace saying the same stuff. They're trying
to trick us or brainwash us now!:scared:

I just got back from San Antonio, and when I got home I was in shock! My husband is a very educated man, an attorney, and he doesn't have the common sense to find his way out of a parking lot puddle sometimes. He would had given JA manslaughter! I could kick his azz. I am 62 and my husband is 78. I could absolutely give JA the death penalty! You don't necessarily have to be a genius to sit on a jury, but COMMON sense. I call certain people like my husband, God bless him, educated idiots! :)

I am married to one of those, too.

Naive Ninnies, I call them. :crazy:

Deanna on Dr. Drew, and won't let her finish the cookie story! He is such a @#$%&*(#. :furious:

IIRC Deanna had a key to the house and when she let herself in she smelled cookies baking and saw Jodi Arias sitting on the couch using Travis's laptop.

Personally, I'd really like to know when this happened and what else transpired. Deanna lived about an hour away at the time and had agreed to check on Napolean while Travis was out of town. She never saw a car parked in the driveway or on the street.

The kiddo and I made 4 dozen Greek stuffed buns today....took us almost 5 hours but we got it done!!! :great: freezer stocked!

OK I live in an area with a large presence of greek restaurants....and I have never heard of "Greek Stuffed Buns" (altho I won't tell you my first thought on those words!)
So what are they?
TIA :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members