SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is going to sound so, so, SO stupid but what the H-E-double hockey sticks.

I've been battling my depression for the past week and missed three days of work last week. I HAVE to go back tomorrow but getting up and going is THE hardest part of my day when I have 'the sads'. If you are so inclined, will you say a lil prayer for your HO?

:tyou:

I'm a fellow sufferer Hopeful. I know how you feel. Aside from medicine, I have a flippin psycho dog that helps a lot. He's full of energy and always happy. It's hard to be sad around him. He went nuts today when I was stopped at a light and there were two HUGE bull mastiffs at the corner waiting for the light. Now Max is a mini Pincher (in name only) and those dogs would have swallowed him in one bite. But he was having a stroke at my windows, causing everyone in the cars around to laugh. It's hard to be sad with a clown around all the time. I hope you feel better. It sucks I know. I have so much to be thankful for, but I just have the sads..... I hope you feel better soon! :seeya:

Big hugs! It's like walking around with a very heavy rock on you head...

Please see a dr if you haven't already...I'm on the right meds now and it's a miracle the difference...a miracle

I see him in two weeks. :wave:

I'm a fellow sufferer Hopeful. I know how you feel. Aside from medicine, I have a flippin psycho dog that helps a lot. He's full of energy and always happy. It's hard to be sad around him. He went nuts today when I was stopped at a light and there were two HUGE bull mastiffs at the corner waiting for the light. Now Max is a mini Pincher (in name only) and those dogs would have swallowed him in one bite. But he was having a stroke at my windows, causing everyone in the cars around to laugh. It's hard to be sad with a clown around all the time. I hope you feel better. It sucks I know. I have so much to be thankful for, but I just have the sads..... I hope you feel better soon! :seeya:

Sounds like my Yorkie, Delilah, who thinks she's a Great Dane or a Bull Mastiff or sumpin. I call her a Dorkie because she's so obnoxious. They definitely help! :blowkiss:

A friend asked me the other day what she could do to help. I said, "um, give me a new brain?" She didn't really know what to say to that. :D

My tennis analogy describes it best for me..

Having to go to work during a severe depressive episode is like having to go play tennis with the worst flu you ever had...

That's exactly what it's like. When I've used that analogy on friends who didn't know what it is like they always go ...Ohhhhhhhh

That's when they get it.

I certainly will HO. I have been dealing with mine for 20 years. Depression sucks.

Hand up here too! :seeya: I'm one of those that was blessed with a wicked sense of humor, so everyone thinks I'm happy all the time. I've been fighting mine for about the same amount of time. Humor is the only thing that pulls me out of my funk even for a little while. That's why I post funny pictures on some sites...it cheers me up, especially if I can crack someone else up. Hope you're holding up okay.

pro-memorial-day-final_12.png

probably the picture of her and BOBBY JUAREZ. She cropped it out, but in the photos all over the internet there appears to be cocaine residue on the table right behind Bobby's head.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Then theres pictures of patty and jodi i wish were on the internet. We would know what JM was talking about. I wonder where JM was able to get pictures from.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe :floorlaugh: just thought I wouldn't assume :floorlaugh:

TMI but I just took a shower and its cold here so I put on some cozy pants and my husband's long-sleeved thermal shirt. My daughter saw me, glared for a minute and said, "That is NOT cute."

Apparently Julia I am not. :D

I know this is going to sound so, so, SO stupid but what the H-E-double hockey sticks.

I've been battling my depression for the past week and missed three days of work last week. I HAVE to go back tomorrow but getting up and going is THE hardest part of my day when I have 'the sads'. If you are so inclined, will you say a lil prayer for your HO?

:tyou:

Depression sucks. Big hug to you....know you are not alone!!! I will pm you with some things that have helped me....
deep breath....

Big hugs! It's like walking around with a very heavy rock on you head...

Please see a dr if you haven't already...I'm on the right meds now and it's a miracle the difference...a miracle

BBM....Yep marlap that makes ALL the difference. You may have to try quite a few different ones to find the ONE that works for you.

My tennis analogy describes it best for me..

Having to go to work during a severe depressive episode is like having to go play tennis with the worst flu you ever had...

That's exactly what it's like. When I've used that analogy on friends who didn't know what it is like they always go ...Ohhhhhhhh

That's when they get it.

How about going on a 10 mile hike on a 100 degree day with sand in your panties? :floorlaugh: I've given up trying to explain it to most folks.

probably the picture of her and BOBBY JUAREZ. She cropped it out, but in the photos all over the internet there appears to be cocaine residue on the table right behind Bobby's head.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Then theres pictures of patty and jodi i wish were on the internet. We would know what JM was talking about. I wonder where JM was able to get pictures from.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JM talked about unreported income. What was he eluding to? Not hard to figure out.

Hand up here too! :seeya: I'm one of those that was blessed with a wicked sense of humor, so everyone thinks I'm happy all the time. I've been fighting mine for about the same amount of time. Humor is the only thing that pulls me out of my funk even for a little while. That's why I post funny pictures on some sites...it cheers me up, especially if I can crack someone else up. Hope you're holding up okay.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light."

:hug:

(((HOPEFUL ONE)))...depression is a bear; it helps to be surrounded by good friends.

Slightly off topic (well, we frequently work food into the conversation, yah?), I bought some 'taters at the farmer's market recently and this one was one (two?) of 'em. Thought it would make a mildly amusing photo:

h7E482BD2

Okay then...off to watch Antiques Roadshow with mr. dood! Ta!
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members