SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which jurors do we know for sure voted for DP?

What happened to church lady?

There have been 3 jurors who confirmed they voted for death.

#6, Diane Schwartz

#13, Kevin Spellman

#16, Marilou Allen-Coogan.

Two of the alternate jurors have said that they would have voted for death.

#10, Carol Gosselink (but said she may have voted for life if Jodi had apologised)

#17, Tara Kelley.

You called? ;). Actually, it's been you and about 25 others. :iamashamed: So sorry, y'all. My offline life has been speeding along like a race car on the last laps of the Indy 500 and I've all but crashed. Promise to have it opened either tonight or first thing in the morning. (typing from my phone, need to get home or work on a computer)

:seeya: I hope you are on dry land now, Beach :seeya:

this ws posted on CMJA website
Check out the latest artwork available from Jodi’s gallery site @ xxxxx.com

The latest addition – “Cat’s Eye” – is a drawing Jodi did for me, and 100 Limited Edition Giclee prints will be available shortly @ $99. A portion of each sale will go to support no-kill animal shelters.

how come she can still sell stuff and make money!!!! and say she is giving to charity w/ out proof!!! and did she decide on animals because they did a story that TA wanted t hep animals??

But Flores had already told her over the phone about the camera...except he told her it was too damaged to recover any pictures.

Before Travis' memorial? :rocker: Flores.

There have been 3 jurors who confirmed they voted for death.

#6, Diane Schwartz

#13, Kevin Spellman

#16, Marilou Allen-Coogan.

Two of the alternate jurors have said that they would have voted for death.

#10, Carol Gosselink (but said she may have voted for life if Jodi had apologised)

#17, Tara Kelley.

OK that's what I've been seeing. Where are the rest of them? Wonder if Church Lady voted with foreman since she is "older."

I'm ashamed to admit it, but who the heck is Zack Morris? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: It's some youngin I should know, right? I still read TMZ..even though I don't know most of the people making asses of themselves there. :drumroll:

He's the blonde kid on Saved by The Bell......I only know because my kids watched it!

Guess what I found at Walmart! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369877470.253377.jpg

You guys were right!

Release the Cracklins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman who called in DD is drinking the CMJA cool aid. I can't believe how people see Travis as the abuser. It makes me so mad.

BBM

You just got me thinkng...do you think Travis threated to tell RYAN BURNS about her stalking ways???? Didn't Travis and Ryan know each other? And didn't Travis know she was talking to Ryan B?

I know many on here think Ryan B was just an alibi, but I have had this nagging feeling that JA thought he was the (next) ONE. Something about the way she talked about him in the interrogation tapes -- example, she said she had researched Salt Lake City, and it seemed lke a wonderful place with many museums, many hiking trails, etc.. Sounded to me like she was planning to move there!! And in the text messages with him, she seemed VERY interested in him and willing to please him. I think she had put all her hopes into Ryan B. by the time of that May 26th text message. Perhaps Travis was threatening to do something that JA knew would derail this future relationship with RYan????

I honestly think this is the reason for her attack on Travis. Not only had he dashed her dreams of a life with him, but he was also threatening to damage her NEW HOPE and new dream of life with Ryan. I saw a pic of him from before, he was really handsome.

IMO, there was more to the attack then just that she couldn't have him, so no one could. By that point, she had TOTALLY de-valued him. She hated him thoroughly as she made her road trip down from Yrecka. It wouldn't matter to her if someone else had him, b/c she viewed him as disposable by that point. I really, really don't think that was the reason for her killing.

Her saying "i had to move on" in his interrogation tapes - that was her saying Travis wouldn'd LET me move on with Ryan. She felt his would threaten any future relationships she had. That's why she hated him so much.

Sorry to drop this in the middle of what's going on. I'm so far behind, but I thought this was such a great post and actually moves us closer to what may have been going on terms of motive here.

I've just been flipping and reading through sites about female stalking and one of the things that surprised me was that when a female stalker decides to commit violence, she doesn't do it because of passion. It is entirely predatory and emotionless. Why that would be, I don't know since the female stalker is known for carrying huge amounts of hostility during the stalking phase. Perhaps, for the stalker, the object of their affections have been residing in their heads so obsessively that finalizing their internal plan to murder stops the obsessing?

Ha! Does anybody else forget that WS rules don't apply to the TH shows...
Sombody started speculating about DB's relationship with cmja, and I was oooohh you're going to get in trouble...

Even if Jodi deleted the emails, they can still get access to them because they can extract those files.

Remember - Jodi's hard drive on her computer got destroyed somehow before the Flores investigation I believe? Maybe someone can confirm that?
Ot, the court might have it "sealed"? Something like that anyway.

extract from where??? ja destroyed her hard drive, and back then the companies did't keep files that long, so provider couldn't give them either??

i honestly can't with these jodi supporters calling into Dr. Drew.... they should be disgusted with themelves trashing the victim. Mark Eiglarsh made an excellent point that any one of these people could end up on the jury, and from his comments, the foreman bought some of the verbal abuse claims...ughhhh.

and say she is giving to charity w/ out proof!!! and did she decide on animals because they did a story that TA wanted t hep animals??

Maybe because she killed Doggy Boy and people remember it from her police tapes.

The latest addition – “Cat’s Eye” – is a drawing Jodi did for me, and 100 Limited Edition Giclee prints will be available shortly @ $99. A portion of each sale will go to support no-kill animal shelters.

how come she can still sell stuff and make money!!!! and say she is giving to charity w/ out proof!!! and did she decide on animals because they did a story that TA wanted t hep animals??

OMG yes, you're right, she's still mirroring him! http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Mirroring.html

Great explanation of why people are supporting Jodi Arias on Dr Drew. Love it!

What are they saying? (Other than bashing Travis. Grrr!) :banghead:
I can't take it so I'm not watching, but I am kinda curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper