SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't water the orchids because I was afraid I would kill them . Maybe the house was too cold? It said 72. Hubby keeps it at 66. I tried to find a warm sunny place. (not a lot of sunlight in this house...) we have skylights but very wooded lot.
I def didn't water the ivy outside!
Oh well.
I have a friend that snips random plants while on vacation
and brings the clippings home she has some very cool plants from everywhere and they all grow and thrive!!!
Maybe I do over water???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Orchids are a completely different creature.....Don't know a thing about them. Moving plants from room to room into a different environment can do them in, too. If you didn't water the OUTSIDE Ivy, that's a killer too. Young roots need water OUTSIDE. Houseplants are different. They aren't exposed to extreme heat, hot sun, etc. OK, that's all...

Y'all please just remember that Psychology Today is a popular magazine with articles that are merely opinions, not a peer-reviewed journal with articles that are based on research.

I fail to see how that makes it any less valid or credible. My psych classes permitted citations from it in research papers. Many authors who contribute articles are professionals in the field. This is a true crime board, not a research lab. Something does not have to be peer reviewed to be factual.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BBM~ :floorlaugh:

Only part of Jodi's Fognesia™ I buy is the fact that she screwed up with this crime.

imo, she had the 2 weapons to make it appear like 2 intruders (ninjas)... all heck broke loose.

It is funny that she had a knife as well as the gun. It is funny too that when she was making her get away trip she also had a gun and knives. Maybe she is a ninja. just a thought.

BBM

Very respectively snipped for length....

SmoothOperator thank you for that! I esp. loved your last sentence. Can you tell me exactly what did Mimi Hall say about Jodi hacking into his bank accounts the last week? I dont' think I had heard that before. That is very interesting b/c Chris Hughes on a show said that when they had gone over e-mails trying to figure out what the May 26th text was about, in one exchange they saw that CMJA wrote that she will be contacting her lawyer on Monday! Did you hear that? I think that is a very important piece to everything.

Now, please forgive me becauaes I could be wrong - I do not remember if he said the CMJA said that she was going to be contacting her lawyer, or if Travis said that he would be contacting his lawyer. From my recollection, it was CMJA that Chris said who wrote that. And I do not remember if it was an e-mail or some other form of communication, but I believe it was e-mail. Now, if CMJA had said that, it's obvious she was lying and threatening him, b/c first of all I'm sure she didn't have a lawyer on stand-by (back then!), and secondly she would not have any money to pay a lawyer. So surely she was lying and just trying to threaten Travis in order to scare him off whatever he was going to do. Maybe, could it be he was about to go to the police with the information of her hacking??? OMG, I just got that thought. WHAT IF HE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE POLICE WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION HE HAD ON HER.....I.E. HACKING, STALKING, SLASHING TIRES??? That would explain her threatening to call a lawyer to protect herself. That would explain why she hatched a plan to kill him...apparently getting caught by police for hacking was scarier to her than getting caught for murder. Or perhaps what really scared her was the fact that, as many on here have said, then she would be outed to the whole LDS community and all of her friends, including her new budding love Ryan Burns.

Can you give me the infromation on the hacking per Mimi? And if anyone remembers exactly what Chris Hughes said re: calling lawyer, can someone tell me?

TIA.

Hmmm what if she already had researched a murder plan or "how to" and then she finds out he was going to the police ?
It was all on her laptop already and she knew it...

Good thinking!!!!

Then why all the sexting to various women, some of whom were even strangers?

All of that could have exposed him. Hell, a few days after the sex tape he's sending texts to Jodi telling her that he wants to use her as a sex slave.

Travis is not comparable to those reverends *****ing and moaning about homosexuality from the pulpit while secretly jerking it to male twink *advertiser censored* films on the internet. I don't think his heterosexual sex life was that big of a deal to him.

I have followed this trial very carefully and AFAIK there were no other 'sexts' to anyone but Arias. Curious to know what your source is for the claim that there were others.

On the May 10th call I only heard discussion of him going to CA to see her. She never mentioned coming to see him.
I find that very telling...

I don't know maybe I missed it. It seems odd that when discussing meeting up that she would not say something about a future visit to him...
I am over thinking this.
Moo

I think sometime after the sex call, Travis never had intentions of seeing Jodi. He never made the effort to see her once she moved back to Yreka with grandparents. In fact, he probably no longer cared about the BMW, but Jodi managed to the car as a focus to keep Travis drawn into her spell.

I still want to know exactly what the text fight on May 26 was about. I also still think that she pulled the gun on him first and he slapped it out of her hand and that made her even angrier, like he "defied" her. That, IMO, is why she shot him last like a slap in the face. I think she hacked into bank accounts or something and has some sort of mental illness and had to be in a manic state. She may be athletic with bigger hands, but that just screams of something done by someone with a lot of adrenaline. Plus, she barely had a scratch. It was like a military ambush. Maybe she hacked into Darryl's bank accounts and is blackmailing him too? Either way, this woman is twisted and I wish the truth would come out.[/QUOTE According to jodi she destroyed her hard drive. Maybe thats where the answer lies. And then again, maybe not. Wouldnt someone who works in forensics be able to retrive the info? Maybe the pictures JM talked about in court featuring jodi and Patty can answer that question.

Lol!!! I think I accidentally killed the next door neighbour kid's tarantula !

It was the middle of the night and I was up to let the dogs out.
This HUGE HAIRY SPIDER was crawling across the basement floor. I had to hit it 4 times with a shoe to kill it!!!
Gross ....
3 days later I hear that my sons friend lost his spider.
OOPSY!! (HAD I KNOWN I'D HAVE CALLED HIM TO COME GET IT....)
didn't even know he had a pet.
I did feel bad. :(

This was in response to Ted Bundy spider killer...
Sorry. ElleElle!

Indeed. I wonder if the obsession stops once the obsessee is out of the picture?

I think that was it too .. that she killed him because she couldn't 'move on' if he was still out there in the world dating / marrying other women and hurting her .. also he had enough info on her to ruin her chances of manipulating or even being with other men in PPL or the Mormon Church, and she found rich pickings in these groups .. and she was attracted to these guys and didn't want truths Travis had to ruin her future prospects. When Travis called her a sociopath etc he was calling her on her 'mask' .. that was big trouble, as she needed that mask to get by .. she's still trying to hold onto it.

The texts start by him saying he is responding to her "dire conversation". It must have been something she drummed up to get him to talk to her. Its pretty clear he has had enough with her shenanigans (emails from her saying she was being stalked, etc). She apologizes (trying to get on his good side, it probably worked in the past) and he's had enough of it. He talks about JA betraying him and scamming him.

Betrayal and scamming could mean so many things. He may have thought her becoming a Mormon (for example) was a scam to get to him. Another was that she stole pages for his book that he was working on, or his journals. Betrayal of trust perhaps. Maybe money since she owed him for the BMW she bought from him (and subsequently got destroyed).

JM wanted to bring a rebuttal witness that was a fraud investigator but was probably denied. Will we ever know what that message was about? I hope so.

All the above is my observations, opinions, etc.

Yes, the dire conversation!!

Remember the evil murderer's journal where she writes, oh gosh, I lost my phone and it could be scandalous, blah blah blah?? Could that be what Travis reacted to? Oh, travis, I lost my phone and guess what, I had recorded our sex conversation on it and I think I lost it during my Mormon meeting or when I was meeting with the bishop or lie lie lie, whatever.

CH said the murderer had told travis at one point that she was contacting an attorney. Could travis have told her, you taped me without my knowledge and I'm going to sue you?

Ah, it's driving me crazy!!

Dr. Drew rerun is on now if anyone missed it earlier for Andrea Sneiderman. The snip will be on approx. at 12:35 EST.

BBM

Very respectively snipped for length....

SmoothOperator thank you for that! I esp. loved your last sentence. Can you tell me exactly what did Mimi Hall say about Jodi hacking into his bank accounts the last week? I dont' think I had heard that before. That is very interesting b/c Chris Hughes on a show said that when they had gone over e-mails trying to figure out what the May 26th text was about, in one exchange they saw that CMJA wrote that she will be contacting her lawyer on Monday! Did you hear that? I think that is a very important piece to everything.

Now, please forgive me becauaes I could be wrong - I do not remember if he said the CMJA said that she was going to be contacting her lawyer, or if Travis said that he would be contacting his lawyer. From my recollection, it was CMJA that Chris said who wrote that. And I do not remember if it was an e-mail or some other form of communication, but I believe it was e-mail. Now, if CMJA had said that, it's obvious she was lying and threatening him, b/c first of all I'm sure she didn't have a lawyer on stand-by (back then!), and secondly she would not have any money to pay a lawyer. So surely she was lying and just trying to threaten Travis in order to scare him off whatever he was going to do. Maybe, could it be he was about to go to the police with the information of her hacking??? OMG, I just got that thought. WHAT IF HE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE POLICE WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION HE HAD ON HER.....I.E. HACKING, STALKING, SLASHING TIRES??? That would explain her threatening to call a lawyer to protect herself. That would explain why she hatched a plan to kill him...apparently getting caught by police for hacking was scarier to her than getting caught for murder. Or perhaps what really scared her was the fact that, as many on here have said, then she would be outed to the whole LDS community and all of her friends, including her new budding love Ryan Burns.

Can you give me the infromation on the hacking per Mimi? And if anyone remembers exactly what Chris Hughes said re: calling lawyer, can someone tell me?

TIA.

I also remember that interview and the talk about her calling her lawyer. Maybe Travis had told her he was going to take her to small claims court to get back some money she stole from his account. Maybe she transferred some of his money to her account. Or maybe he was going to take her to small claims court to get the money she owed him for the car.

The car makes more sense because she made a big deal about that check she brought him and he never cashed because she killed him. So maybe he was demanding that she pay him the money she promised him each month and he got tired of never getting any money so he told her would sue her for it or something.

All just theories, but it makes more sense if it was something like this for her to kill him to get rid of her "problem"

It is funny that she had a knife as well as the gun. It is funny too that when she was making her get away trip she also had a gun and knives. Maybe she is a ninja. just a thought.

I don't think this fact was ever brought out to the jurors, was it? I'd think that if jurors knew she had a .9mm "hidden" in the hood of the rental car along with a couple of knives that she could possibly have felt empowered somehow and capable of killing others. JMO

Yes, the dire conversation!!

Remember the evil murderer's journal where she writes, oh gosh, I lost my phone and it could be scandalous, blah blah blah?? Could that be what Travis reacted to? Oh, travis, I lost my phone and guess what, I had recorded our sex conversation on it and I think I lost it during my Mormon meeting or when I was meeting with the bishop or lie lie lie, whatever.

CH said the murderer had told travis at one point that she was contacting an attorney. Could travis have told her, you taped me without my knowledge and I'm going to sue you?

Ah, it's driving me crazy!!

Sure sounds like he was going to take legal action against her doesn't it?
I still can't believe he met with her / let her in his home/ had sex with her after that !!!
I wish we could rewind time.

Chicago wins in OT. Darn. Wanted Detroit to win. But Chicago had a goal stolen from them, so they deserved it I suppose.

Good. I want my KINGS , the defending Champions, to BEAT Chicago. :cheer: :cheer: :thewave:

I didn't water the orchids because I was afraid I would kill them . Maybe the house was too cold? It said 72. Hubby keeps it at 66. I tried to find a warm sunny place. (not a lot of sunlight in this house...) we have skylights but very wooded lot.
I def didn't water the ivy outside!
Oh well.
I have a friend that snips random plants while on vacation
and brings the clippings home she has some very cool plants from everywhere and they all grow and thrive!!!
Maybe I do over water???

If the leaves turn yellow on anything you're trying to grow, that means too much water. If the leaves are turning brown, well, you didn't water enough.
:seeya:

Here's my guess ..

She arrived unannounced .. she watched him through the study window, he went to bed and then she snuck in, she either creeped around for hours or they both slept until 12pm when he texted Chris .. she says she didn't want things to end on a bad note, and says 'let's have one last roll in the hay and take those photos we talked about' (promising to delete them after) they then had sex .. he had things to do (like you said) and managed to get her out of the house, she snuck back in .. she sneaks back up to his bedroom and closet .. she starts taking photos of him without him knowing about it .. then he notices, and she keeps up the ruse .. she has a knife with her and starts playing around with it as a 'joke' .. the joke gets more sinister as she's laughing and pretending to stab him, he tells her to stop it, she keeps going and starts to become serious, he sits down in the shower stall to try and get her to stop playing with the knife, and hoping to start talking to her about leaving etc .. she starts to attack him for real .. I'm with the ME on the sequence because HE is the one who would know and got to examine the body ..I think she really thought she'd gone off the grid in Arizona and even if suspected her being there could not be proven.

These are just my ideas about the day .. subject to change ..

:floorlaugh: Very different than mine, but works! I think he participated in the sex photos and he left the camera out.
I think she left and snuck back in, grabbed the camera, and took pics of him without his knowledge. :seeya:

I'm so with Dr. Horn too, because his theory is the only that makes sense, not only because of his handsome good looks. :luv:

I also remember that interview and the talk about her calling her lawyer. Maybe Travis had told her he was going to take her to small claims court to get back some money she stole from his account. Maybe she transferred some of his money to her account. Or maybe he was going to take her to small claims court to get the money she owed him for the car.

The car makes more sense because she made a big deal about that check she brought him and he never cashed because she killed him. So maybe he was demanding that she pay him the money she promised him each month and he got tired of never getting any money so he told her would sue her for it or something.

All just theories, but it makes more sense if it was something like this for her to kill him to get rid of her "problem"

I think jodi robbed Travis. There must be a reason Det. Flores told jodi Travis was broke.

Sure sounds like he was going to take legal action against her doesn't it?
I still can't believe he met with her / let her in his home/ had sex with her after that !!!
I wish we could rewind time.

Something bad, but not quite bad enough to not have sex with her and take pictures.

I keep returning to the phone sex tape and her "losing" her phone. Gotta be something there. Does anyone know what date she wrote about losing the phone?

I don't think this fact was ever brought out to the jurors, was it? I'd think that if jurors knew she had a .9mm "hidden" in the hood of the rental car along with a couple of knives that she could possibly have felt empowered somehow and capable of killing others. JMO

The jurors knew that Jodi had purchased a 9mm handgun after she had killed Travis. Not sure if they knew that the gun had been hidden under the hood of the car or not though.

Completely different topic now..............

Let's say Doggy Boy did exist and that the parents kept Doggy Boy on a chain in the yard. Jodi was in high school at the time and even if she had been younger she would still have been old enough to play with/spend time with the family dog. One can only pass the buck so much before others wise up and call BS. We have two dogs, both rescue animals. One was abused severely by his previous male owner. BOTH of our daughters know that both dogs are FAMILY dogs and that they are also responsible for playing with/spending time with them. Both daughters also have compassion for others and want to play with/spend time with the family dogs. To try and blame the parents for Doggy Boy possibly not being taken care of is, IMO, just another futile attempt at laying the blame at someone else's feet and saying that Jodi was not at fault at all.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member