SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew saying celebrities are always enabled by "yes" people.

I feel this is what happened to CMJA her whole life.

It began with her parents - whenever she would perceive some slight by her parents, she would throw a tantrum/act out - which led to the parents over-spoiling her. I believe it's the opposite of what CMJA claims - that actually, her parents gave HER more attention than her siblings, b/c she craved it craved it, and if they didn't give it to her, she would pull out the "you don't love me like you do them" card. But whatever they did, it didn't work...eventually she became so sensitive to them, that any small thing they did or say would set her off. Them inquiring about her pot-growing set her off for good, and she moved out.

Next came her boyfriends. She would do things to please them, but eventually they would catch on to her psycho/stalker-ish ways. They didn't want to set her off, knowing it would cause he** for them, involving days of crying and long e-mails and repeated calls and general drama. They would rather just give her what she wants, like trying to avoid a tantrum with a 2-year old. So they would give her what she wanted and tell her what she wanted. Yes, Jodi, you're the most beautifulest. Yes, Jodi, you're just like Monet. Yes, Jodi, you could take pictures for National Geographic. Yes, Jodi, you are so incredibly smart. Yes, Jodi, you are so kind. And on and on.

In the meantime, the parents are still yes people, reaching out to her and trying to win her back in whatever way they could. Never scolding her for fear she would never talk to them again. Or God forbid, commit suicide.

And then there's Travis. He was also a yes person in the beginning. Lending her money, telling her she's beautiful and a goddess, supporting her photography, loaning her his car, letting her stay at his place, supporting her in whatever way he could. After all, she moved to Mesa and didn't have anyone else except for him. How could he turn his back on her and shut her out? Or, God forbid, what if she committed suicide because of him as she threatened to do from time to time? How would he be able to live with himself then? She was not a stable person, he knew that. And he was not about to push an unstable person to the point of committing suicide.

Then.....after the murder there are still yes people!

Media - so much interest in her and they believe every word she says!
She tells them story after outrageous story, and NOT ONE reporter calls her out on it. JA takes this as fact that they believe her and that she is doing such a good job with her stories!!

Defense Attorneys - everything is about Jodi. Let's order psychologists to talk to Jodi. Let's set up meetings with Jodi. Let's let Jodi tell HER side of the story. Yes, Jodi, the abuse was absolutely awful. Yes, Jodi, you are such a victim. yes, Jodi, you put up with a lot. Yes, Jodi, he was a cruel cruel man. Yes, Jodi, you had every right to defend yourself. Yes, Jodi...what else do you need?

Fellow inmates - asking Jodi the "celebrity" for autographs.

But THEN, FINALLY.......there's Juan who with a smack smack smack puts her in her place.

And then the JURY.....BAM. No, CMJA we don't believe you. Go to prison and pay for what you did.

I wish the Jury had delivered a resounding NO, though, because in a small way they were a Yes....Jodi some of us believe you were verbally, emotionally, and yes, some of us believe, physicall abused. Yes, Jodi, you were the victim sometimes.

I hope the final jury ends this YES cycle for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to put her on spin cycle for about six weeks with a jar of peanut butter and a bag of feathers.

Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.

Idk..the shower door was open for eight minutes per photo testimony. He knew she was there.
I never saw fear in the final photo, just irritation...like finish these pics and get on the road so I can get ready for the conference call I have in about an hour :twocents:
JMO

Here is one man's opinion on the killing events. I wanted to post this on the 'sequence of events' thread but I can't find it. What do the bright minds here think?

http://www.herrspeightsventures.com/Innocence_Essay_Report.php

JA didn't think of self defense for two years, after her ninja story was likely ridiculed even by her attorneys (MOO). If it were so clear as this description, IMO JA would have described it this way. Instead she spoke of chases after body slams followed by a fog. The evidence, which this writer reveres, points to a cover up of a murder. imho.

She who shall not be named tweeted again yesterday:

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 20h

"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 9:59 AM - 29 May 13

Transcript excerpt, including this phrase, which is the only time she uttered the word sorry:

"This is the worst mistake of my life. It's the worst thing I've ever done. It's the worst thing I ever could have seen myself doing, in fact I couldn't see myself doing it. Before that day I wouldn't even want to harm a spider. I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside.

To this day I can hardly believe I was capable of such violence, but I know that I was and for that I will be sorry for the rest of my life. Probably longer. I was horrified by what I had done and I'm horrified still.

In many ways my family has also suffered a great loss. Their pain is fresh because they only learned about it two weeks ago, the moment the verdict was read. The moment their hopes of ever welcoming me home someday were dashed. "

So she said she is sorry for being capable of violence, and she still has not said that she is sorry that she killed Travis, nor has she said she is sorry that Travis is dead.

Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.

That last photo of him looking straight at the camera....I have always thought he looked determined. I dont know what he was thinking, but it was something serious. Imo. It bothers me so much every time I listen to jodi tell Flores what a good pic that is. I think she might have told him right then she was going to murder him. It just haunts me.

I'd like to put her on spin cycle for about six weeks with a jar of peanut butter and a bag of feathers.

:seeya: Good morning, Sleuth. I am still waiting to hear about your squirrel proposal. :blushing:

6875890.jpg

"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 9:59 AM - 29 May 13

Transcript excerpt, including this phrase, which is the only time she uttered the word sorry:

"This is the worst mistake of my life. It's the worst thing I've ever done. It's the worst thing I ever could have seen myself doing, in fact I couldn't see myself doing it. Before that day I wouldn't even want to harm a spider. I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside.

To this day I can hardly believe I was capable of such violence, but I know that I was and for that I will be sorry for the rest of my life. Probably longer. I was horrified by what I had done and I'm horrified still.

In many ways my family has also suffered a great loss. Their pain is fresh because they only learned about it two weeks ago, the moment the verdict was read. The moment their hopes of ever welcoming me home someday were dashed. "

So she said she is sorry for being capable of violence, and she still has not said that she is sorry that she killed Travis, nor has she said she is sorry that Travis is dead.

WOW! Good point...thanks for showing her exact wording. Yes, it is very clear that she's saying she's sorry for being "capable of such violence."

It all has to do with her made-up "self defense." She thinks people will think she's strange (haha) for saying she's sorry for killing a man who was trying to kill her. She thinks only then will people know she's lying because she thinks by saying she's sorry she's somehow admitting that he wasn't trying to kill her. That's why she avoids saying it very carefully.

. . .

Snipped and BBM.

I agree, Charlie. She has never apologized because she truly is not sorry. This statement is future tense. This is not the same as saying "I am sorry" and everyone but Jodi intrinsically understands the distinction.

Even when asked what she would change if she could go back in time, she never says she would not kill him. She says she would turn herself in. Yea, right, no one's believing that either.

JA didn't think of self defense for two years, after her ninja story was likely ridiculed even by her attorneys (MOO). If it were so clear as this description, IMO JA would have described it this way. Instead she spoke of chases after body slams followed by a fog. The evidence, which this writer reveres, points to a cover up of a murder. imho.

If you had someone pinned to a wall why would you allow them to stab you 9 times without disarming them. If Travis would have pinned Jodi to the wall she would not have had the knife for long. Also JM showed us the rainbow mark where Travis fell in the hallway and ended up having his throat cut near the carpeting.

Someone who is involved with Special Forces would know that Travis would have never let her stab him 9 times had he been in an aggressive state and had her pinned to a wall. I do believe with the first stab to the heart Travis was in shock and only knew to try to protect himself because he could not get away from him. Jodi had no visible injuries and she should have if this were self defense, other than the cut to her hand. And we know now the jury felt the same way.

Snipped and BBM.

I agree, Charlie. She has never apologized because she truly is not sorry. This statement is future tense. This is not the same as saying "I am sorry" and everyone but Jodi intrinsically understands the distinction.

Even when asked what she would change if she could go back in time, she never says she would not kill him. She says she would turn herself in. Yea, right, no one's believing that either.

Ooooh....good catch! Along those lines, "I will be sorry for the rest off my life" sounds like she's thinking about the fact that she'll be in prison for the rest of her life as she's writing that sentence. And that makes her very sorry. It's so obvious to read behind her 5-year old thinking. All of us pretty much know the exact thoughts she's thinking at all times....LOL!

Also, when Troy Handen first asked her the "Sorry" question after mitigation day, she was shocked as if she didn't even know what it meant. I honestly think she has never said sorry to anyone in her entire life. That's why it's just so strange for her...like, sorry, what's that? It's not even IN HER VOCABULARY...because she's always been the "victim" donchaknow? EVeryone has always had to say sorry to HER.

I think Juan, us, and CMJA are the only ones thinking about this case right now. Oh Flores too, of course. And the Alexander family, of course. JW's probably sitting in a salon somewhere doing up her nails a turquoise color with little sparkly things in the middle. Or maybe shopping for some new suits. Nurmi's probably in Cancun on vacation, sippin' on a beer, suntanning with his belly hangin; out.....:rockon:

Word. :rockon:

My life just isn't the same without the trial going on.

Ok, still thinking here :)....

Just read the report and Zach left at 11:30am that morn. He and his girlfriend came back some time around 1:30/2pm and watched movies then went out to dinner. It didn't say what time, but obviously it had to be before 5:30pm because no way in h*ll she would have shot a gun and used the knife, etc with people in the house. I'm sure there was quite a bit of screaming :( Maybe that's why she kept Travis cooped up all day in the room with sex, photos, etc... the roommate & girlfriend were there far more than she thought they would be that day. For the people out there that question why she spent 12 hours in his house instead of just shooting him when he opened up the door, this totally explains it. Am I making sense?
Hypothetically, could Travis have been tied up on the bed with duct tape over his mouth, so the housemate and his girlfriend wouldn't hear them? She had a gun, a knife, rope and duct tape according to the Police remember. Coercion is not beyond the realm of possibility with a psychopath. Maybe she treated him as a 'dildo with a heartbeat' that day and the sex was not entirely voluntary, but she was acting out her pre-planned murderous ritual. The autopsy found that he had less than an ounce of food in his stomach. Interesting.

WOW! Good point...thanks for showing her exact wording. Yes, it is very clear that she's saying she's sorry for being "capable of such violence."

It all has to do with her made-up "self defense." She thinks people will think she's strange (haha) for saying she's sorry for killing a man who was trying to kill her. She thinks only then will people know she's lying because she thinks by saying she's sorry she's somehow admitting that he wasn't trying to kill her. That's why she avoids saying it very carefully.

--------
He wasnt trying to kill her. In my estimation he had something shattering on her and was theatening to let it out to ALL, some may have an idea of it. :scared: :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024