SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;WWXLlHyoJxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWXLlHyoJxQ[/video]

We've all known both men and women who have allowed themselves to be used for some stupid reason. I've known women who strung guys along for the toys they were given by the guys. And I've known guys who fell for the skankiest thing in the state for some unknown reason. These weren't dumb people. I think the name calling was the result of something Jodi did or tried to do to Travis. I think he found out about it, and he was very angry. I have a nasty temper and I'll speak my mind with lots of four letter words sprinkled in for emphasis. But I would never strike or harm someone who wasn't going to harm me or mine. Jodi is very aggressive, both mentally as well as sexually. For a fairly strong Mormon to go off on someone like that, there had to be a reason. And since none of his past girl friends had any violence issues with him at all, I tend to think Jodi did something pretty bad. Can I prove it? No, no more than Jodi can prove that Travis ever beat her or looked at kid *advertiser censored*.

Thank you! :seeya: for your logical post. I appreciate it. Also, Travis more than likely called Jodi all that stuff because he was frustrated and done with her, and he thought she'd leave.
It's the BPD, and compulsive lying and the last May25 text that broke the straw off the camel's back. Jodi's flip switched, and then on a mission.

By a process of elimination, she must have. Juror #6 said that both male/s and female/s voted for life, and Juror #10 said all who voted for life were 'older'.

She's the only female who fits the description of 'older' (who hasn't confirmed she voted for death).

This is starting to sound like one of those "3 girls are in line. Susie has on a pink hat. Mary is shorter than Amy" kind of logic questions I never could do!

I believe two of those nude pics were recovered from unallocated space and had no time stamp. Both detectives asked JA in interrogations if those pics had been taken that day, I think they are/were not sure at all when they were taken as all they got were thumbnails.

no they were sure it was the same day, even though they were recovered from thumbnails they still had date time stamps on them from that day showing when they were taken, plus she had her new hair color in them

Even in my youngest years of dating (from 17 on..I'm old), I would never have allowed a guy to speak to me like that. And I sure as heck wouldn't drive 800 miles to see him if he talked to me like that. He'd be driving my way to apologize or he'd be gone from my life. Have women lost their sense of value and self respect? I can't believe we've gotten to the point that what's between our legs is our only value. As far as Travis, he's a man, it's what they do. They have sex to keep the species alive. Some can curb the urge, some can't or won't.

When I was 17 I dumped a guy because I was giving an opinion on something - he interrupted me and when I challenged him on it, he said "you need to get used to that if we get married because my Dad and Grandpa have taught me that our opinion is the one to be heard first" ... buh bye!!

He was debasing her, and she liked it? I'm joking .. she should have walked. Something 'off' in her head decided she had the right and ability to change his mind. I'm calling it narcissism.

BBM~ Maybe.

And a dash of manipulation. ;)

idk, i don;t think so imo because he would have wounds, he would call police asap and not go on a date and he would have all the evidence of her being crazy, including why he was so mad at her that he sent that email

Well, maybe not Death Row. But it would have been a tough situation for him to convince the cops that she suddenly lunged at him, with a knife, for no apparent reason, after spending 12 hours with him already. We know she is :nuts: but it would have been a tough spot for him to be in, imo.

Think about it for a sec, he was murdered and robbed of only his newly purchased camera????

Yeah, no one would buy that.

Well, Jodi wanted us to believe she used a gun from Travis' closet? :facepalm:

This is starting to sound like one of those "3 girls are in line. Susie has on a pink hat. Mary is shorter than Amy" kind of logic questions I never could do!

Lol I think you're right! The only things missing are some names, heights and hats!

There's a line of male and female jurors.

We know that at least one woman voted for life.

We know that the woman/women who voted for life are 'older'.

By eliminating the women who have confirmed they voted for death, only Juror #1 fits, imo.

Not that it matters, because I seriously doubt that we will ever hear her thoughts on the matter.

BBM~ Maybe.

And a dash of manipulation. ;)

I think she had a sense of satisfaction when he went off on her. That's what she wanted him to do. In her sick mind.
Moo
Eta : my momma always said ...
"Those who anger you control you"...
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nancy Grace had a case on tonight. A cops wife shot in the chest and the house burned.
Anyone know the name of the woman or her husband?
I'd like to read up on that case.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Last name Seacat. Her name was Vashti. That case sounds interesting. He's a police officer and a CSI guy, to boot.

So he says she shot herself, but the gun's under her body? Oh, and pulled the covers up over herself too, apparently.

Uh......how long was that training?

Even in my youngest years of dating (from 17 on..I'm old), I would never have allowed a guy to speak to me like that. And I sure as heck wouldn't drive 800 miles to see him if he talked to me like that. He'd be driving my way to apologize or he'd be gone from my life. Have women lost their sense of value and self respect? I can't believe we've gotten to the point that what's between our legs is our only value. As far as Travis, he's a man, it's what they do. They have sex to keep the species alive. Some can curb the urge, some can't or won't.

Oh me either! He would have had to walk over hot coals to even have the chance to apologise to me. I don't think women have lost their sense of value or self respect, there are, and have always been women around who don't know when to just walk away with what little dignity they have left. I doubt he would have spoken to her so cruelly if she had known when to quit, say .. when they broke up the first time?

Thank you! :seeya: for your logical post. I appreciate it. Also, Travis more than likely called Jodi all that stuff because he was frustrated and done with her, and he thought she'd leave.
It's the BPD, and compulsive lying and the last May25 text that broke the straw off the camel's back. Jodi's flip switched, and then on a mission.

All I can say is Travis must have been something in the sack if she was willing to give up her life to end his. It simply makes no sense to me. She could have found another man fairly quickly....and she did. But that wasn't enough. She had to make sure Travis would never reject or hurt her ego again. I guess I've never been that crazy over someone. I will confess to coming close to staging a robbery for Hostess DingDongs during a really bad craving for them :floorlaugh: , but never anything close to that level of possession. She wanted to possess Travis and own him. When she couldn't, she killed him. Can't wait for the Andrea Schniederman trial to start so I cast Jodi from my mind.

Oh me either! He would have had to walk over hot coals to even have the chance to apologise to me. I don't think women have lost their sense of value or self respect, there are, and have always been women around who don't know when to just walk away with what little dignity they have left. I doubt he would have spoken to her so cruelly if she had known when to quit, say .. when they broke up the first time?

I agree and the same can be said for a few guys who stay with women that I wouldn't allow to clean my litter box. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think she grabbed the camera up when she tore the sheets off the bed to wash them. She washed everything....including the duvet cover. She wanted no trace of herself there. I don't think she knew she loaded the camera with it. Whoever started that wash put bleach in it, which you wouldn't do with the colored fabrics in there. The bleach was intentional. She also locked Travis's bedroom door while in the fog....why?

BBM~ imo there was no "fog". Her adrenaline levels were probably peaked like a skydiver's.

I agree. The camera got caught during clean-up with the towels. She was in a hurry to get the heck out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper