SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this ws posted on CMJA website
Check out the latest artwork available from Jodi’s gallery site @ xxxxx.com

The latest addition – “Cat’s Eye” – is a drawing Jodi did for me, and 100 Limited Edition Giclee prints will be available shortly @ $99. A portion of each sale will go to support no-kill animal shelters.

how come she can still sell stuff and make money!!!! and say she is giving to charity w/ out proof!!! and did she decide on animals because they did a story that TA wanted t hep animals??

IMO she still working on her good deeds list for the next allocution...

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

ElleElle Congrats on your interview. Saying a prayer for your success.

I have thought allot about Travis and the sex thing. One thought that continues to cross my mind ...perhaps she threatened to harm or kill his roommates or even Napoleon if he didn't do exactly as she demanded.

In my gut ...there is no way he did any of that Voluntarily. IMO

If someone threatens to harm my cats dogs friends or family ...I would do anything to keep all of them safe. Even if I were in harms way.

O/T The Andrea Schneiderman case is on Dr D right now.
I want to follow that trial!

Somebody pointed out to mr that she most likely washed the camera to get her bloody paw prints / DNA off.:seeya:

Ok, but she was that alert to do that? Why didn't she take it with: the gun, knife, bloody clothes? Then there is no camera. I don't get the logic.

.........and then let her take pictures of his naked?

That part does seem strange, but if I remember right, JA said they both liked to take sex pictures and then look at them and delete them. Maybe he + her both deleted the Sex pictures while he was still alive.

You still don't understand how she manipulated, set up, wore him out, got him in an enclosed space in a vulnerable position and slaughtered him, all in planned and premeditated fashion?

No, I do. We were discussing name calling.

You called? ;). Actually, it's been you and about 25 others. :iamashamed: So sorry, y'all. My offline life has been speeding along like a race car on the last laps of the Indy 500 and I've all but crashed. Promise to have it opened either tonight or first thing in the morning. (typing from my phone, need to get home or work on a computer)

Thankyathankyathankya!!!!!!!

OK that's what I've been seeing. Where are the rest of them? Wonder if Church Lady voted with foreman since she is "older."

By a process of elimination, she must have. Juror #6 said that both male/s and female/s voted for life, and Juror #10 said all who voted for life were 'older'.

She's the only female who fits the description of 'older' (who hasn't confirmed she voted for death).

Andrea Sneiderman is another piece of work. That should be a good trial. I will be watching.

Oh wow, this is the first time I've heard the details of the AS case. Barry White? Olivia Newton John? Oh boy...

this ws posted on CMJA website
Check out the latest artwork available from Jodi’s gallery site @ xxxxx.com

The latest addition – “Cat’s Eye” – is a drawing Jodi did for me, and 100 Limited Edition Giclee prints will be available shortly @ $99. A portion of each sale will go to support no-kill animal shelters.

how come she can still sell stuff and make money!!!! and say she is giving to charity w/ out proof!!! and did she decide on animals because they did a story that TA wanted t hep animals??

Umm JA abused animals. jmo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm ashamed to admit it, but who the heck is Zack Morris? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: It's some youngin I should know, right? I still read TMZ..even though I don't know most of the people making asses of themselves there. :drumroll:

Zack and his lovely little cell phone :lol:

zackphone.jpg

I know! It plagues me. Why, why did he interact with her on June 4th after everything she put him through? He was so angry and he seemed to see right through her on May 26.

Because people with BPD and other personality disorders can send normally reasonable, sensible people into a tailspin when dealing with them. One day you are convinced they are evil and terrible for you. The next day they can convince you that you are the one with the problem and the problems are all in your head.

Sweet Arizona Supreme Court denied request to remove death penalty off the table! Gotta love it!

Sorry to drop this in the middle of what's going on. I'm so far behind, but I thought this was such a great post and actually moves us closer to what may have been going on terms of motive here.

I've just been flipping and reading through sites about female stalking and one of the things that surprised me was that when a female stalker decides to commit violence, she doesn't do it because of passion. It is entirely predatory and emotionless. Why that would be, I don't know since the female stalker is known for carrying huge amounts of hostility during the stalking phase. Perhaps, for the stalker, the object of their affections have been residing in their heads so obsessively that finalizing their internal plan to murder stops the obsessing?

I am not sure it did stop.
It sounds to me like she thinks they will be together in the after life.

Who knows!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They were discussing today on HLN how the defense will now alter their tactics by saying jodi is mentally ill and using those tapes with mommy. They will get experts to say she's nuts.
I can't BELIEVE they are allowed to change their strategy! That seems SO unfair to me.
I think they should just let the jurors watch all the trial videos that exist.

It took me a very long time to bite the bullet and give up my very simple samsung flip phone....TMobile gave it to me for free cuz they can't downgrade you. My BF bought me a Blackberry that lasted one day ... It stressed me out so bad that I pressed the roller ball thingy with such force it got stuck ... it never recovered. Back to the flip.

I returned the iphone he bought me before I even opened the box. I told him to stop threatening me with technology. This past Fall I was at a party and I answered my phone in front of some smart azz youngin' who chuckled and asked me Did you steal that phone from Zack Morris?

Then my 4 year old niece opened it and pretended to use it as a compact mirror. She didn't know what it was. When I explained it was a phone she laughed at me.

My children asked me on a few occasions NOT to put it on the table in restaurants where people could see it...

I went out to run errands for a few hours one day and left what everyone referred to as "The Dinosaur" on the counter... By the time I got home my BF had taken it to Verizon ... and had all my contacts and stuff put onto a new iphone. I was pizzed at first. Now I love it.

ETA .. I still don't know WTH I'm doing ... a few weeks ago I sat on it in my car and face timed images of my *advertiser censored* to my brother ... which he shared and laughed with everyone in his office about. I assfaced him. Didn't mean to.

Roflmao! @ assfaced him!

Download the tapatalk app for reading here on your iphone. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm late in my reply and I can't find the original post.

Someone made a post saying that they thought both Jurors 1 and 3 could have voted for life because Juror #6 said that gender wasn't a factor in the death/life divide.

Juror #10 did say, however, that age was a factor - that all who voted for life were older jurors.

I think this means Juror #3 did not vote for life.

Although he hasn't confirmed it, I think it's safe to assume Juror #18 voted for life. By eliminating the other females, I think Juror #1 had to be one of them (none of the other females fit the description of 'older'). There's a rumour that #9 (Willie Nelson) voted for life (I've seen the rumour here, apparently a friend of his made a tweet about it). The only other two who might fit the description are Jurors 4 and 14.

That was how I hypothetically broke down the voting as well. From Juror 10's comments you can read between the lines and through the process of elimination from who we have heard from since the non verdict you can pretty much figure out who was the most likely life voter.

You can't understand because you don't have a pockethose. I don't have one either. Someone in possession of one explained it to me. It was something like ...Men know they shouldn't stick their pockethose in crazy .... but sometimes ...they do anyway.

I guess so. :giggle: But, add a 30 year Mormon man looking for a wife into the mix, and that can be explosive. I guess it happens to everyone and Jodi just into extreme rage killing after the last rejection. That's it, that's all. And I can't wait for the re-trial (if there is one). I guess i'll go to the AS section soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper