SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all, I'm so freaking tired. If I've posted and got a response my apologies for not addressing it. I'm going to bed even though it's only 8:30'ish here. My co-worker gave me a sleep mask that helps the 5 a.m. wakings when the sun comes up here in the Spring/Summer...erg. So I'm hoping or a solid 8 hours :)

Y'all please just remember that Psychology Today is a popular magazine with articles that are merely opinions, not a peer-reviewed journal with articles that are based on research.

But you also have to remember that most of us aren't peer-reviewed either. :floorlaugh:

Yes, there is evidence that he made an issue of sexual morality. He was a self proclaimed virgin at 30 years of age. He used that in his church work and in his speeches for PPL. That was the image he put out there. I think he was very concerned with it getting out.

But, his girlfriend Deanna and he had sexual relations. And who knows who else. So his not being a virgin was known at least by some. jmo

You wouldn't need to do that by taking pictures. That doesn't make sense even for Jodi. The 8 minutes of pictures were just part of her ruse -- keeps her there to monitor his progress. When she was satisfied that her DNA had been removed, she pulled out a concealed 25 and shot him in the head from a distance of two feet (where the ceiling photo was taken). He lived and she freaked out, tried to shoot him again and the "very old" 25 malfunctioned. During this event, she accidentally snapped the ceiling photo with her right hand. Well, that's one theory I have.

That works!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I hear ya. I do think that chaining dogs does cause them to be more aggressive and may cause them to leave as well.

I just cannot take her at her word.
The parents have not commented on Doggy Boy.

I have to confess. I kill house plants.
No matter what I do they die!
I got a beautiful orchids plant for Mother's Day and I followed the directions!!!
All I have now is a stick in a pot. :(

He!! I even planted ivy outside at the end of my driveway and it died!!!!
This is GA !!! Ivy takes over here.... For me it dies.

(hey! I think I just found a new job! Ivy killer!!!! I will get rich.)

Anyways... I hope the dog just sensed danger or a neighbour took him away and found. A new home for him.

You can kill ivy? That's impressive! I can't kill that stuff when I want to even when I use an herbicidal mushroom cloud on it!

hey y'all, I'm so freaking tired. If I've posted and got a response my apologies for not addressing it. I'm going to bed even though it's only 8:30'ish here. My co-worker gave me a sleep mask that helps the 5 a.m. wakings when the sun comes up here in the Spring/Summer...erg. So I'm hoping or a solid 8 hours :)

I know how you feel. I go to bed usually between 8:30 and 9:00, just so I can lay there and toss and turn till about 11:00. That early morning sunshine is designed to tell you to get up and go work on the farm. Sucks don't it?
:floorlaugh: Sweet dreams Karmady. :seeya:

You can kill ivy? That's impressive! I can't kill that stuff when I want to even when I use an herbicidal mushroom cloud on it!

Ha ha! I killed the lyriope -sp.
too!
I do have to use diquat -sp on the poison ivy to get it to die.

MY GRASS GROWS!!!
Seriously I am surprised I don't have a dirt mound for a yard.

I'm feeling kind of lost without a trial. The JA trial took so long (my son's whole semester- he reminds me almost every day-LOL) and the ending came so fast.
I don't want to get involved with the Zimmerman trial.
When do you guys think the JA trial will resume?
Nurmi already cried to the AZ Supreme Court to take the death penalty off the table and lost. How many more things can the DT do to prolong the trial from starting, I wonder.

I truly need a life-LOL.

I'm more interested in May 25/26 and before .. the rest is her just plotting, planning, and driving ..

True dat! But also the day of Jun4.

1. Did he invite her?
2. Did she take him hostage?
3. Were the pics voluntary posed for by Travis?
4. What weapon did she want to use first? gun/knife. I believe Dr. Horn (gunshot last); but was she intending to the gun first?
5. How the eff did she think she'd get away with this? :facepalm:

BBM
And then Jodi inserted even more irony by saying the jury shouldn't vote for the DP because of all the wonderful, warm and fuzzy family gatherings she'll miss........and that all future family photos would only include someone holding up a pic of her in the photo......and the DP would hurt her family more than it would hurt Jodi........blah blah blah. Abusive family? Yeah. Riiiiigggghhhttt.

Isn't it amazing that not one single reporter followed up on that. As soon as she that she wanted to live for the sake of her family, the next question should have been..."I thought they abused you, why do you care about them?"

In again going back to the one issue that all of us long searched for regarding what was the event that led to the angry, calling out email and text that Travis sent to Jodi..ya know the one this defense team used to serve as their entire basis of proving the victim was abusive(a tactic that a week ago I would have laughed in the face of with confidence that had failed miserably on the jurors)..yet now knowing that the pathetic baseless tactic actually was bought hook, line, and sinker by a couple of the jurors on the panel is disheartening to say the least..

Anyhow I truly believe that it is what Mimi Hall, herself tells Flores from day one in that Travis the week prior had once again caught Jodi hacking into his accounts, confronted her about it, and unlike previous times Travis this time let her have it with both barrels fully loaded in calling her out for exactly what she was and had been along.. A scamming sociopath who had zero regard for any other human being , but herself..

Sure maybe there is something more to that incident and his calling her out fully as well as telling her he is about to expose her fully to any/all that knew her including all their mutual friends, co workers, and even her family.. I truly truly believe that Travis' having finally allowed himself to see Jodi for exactly who and what she really was all along was something very hard for him to do and IMO likely brought up the painful scars that he had in being so very taken advantage of, played, and used..in the end allowing himself to admit that no, she had never cared or loved him, but rather had only used him..IMO this directly goes back to the issues that Travis very much struggled with as a result from the dysfunctions of his childhood..the issue of his feeling not worthy enough to be truly loved and cared for unconditionally by others.. Jodi's betrayal once again opened up that wound and in Travis' mind again reinforced his not being deserving of being truly loved and cared for, but rather only used and manipulated..

IMO he had finally been able to face that brutal realization that so many had attempted for so long to warn him of..yet he'd chosen to instead trust Jodi fully at the fae value that she presented herself to him as.. And that realization was not only difficult but also was very angering as well which is what led to his actually verbally lashing out at her in letting her know that the gig is up..the game is over, Jodi..no more push and pull me and my emotions in manipulating me back into believing that you are genuinely this kind hearted young woman who has no one to turn to thus only another reason for why Travis continued to forgive her and allow the charade to have continued for so long with Jodi..

IMO May 26, 2008 truly marked the time when Travis had made the decision to fully face the truth where Jodi was concerned..to fully face the fact that she was a sociopath whose only motive and gain was of pure selfishness, and that she had never, nor would she ever truly love or even care about Travis as she for so long had duped him into believing..he was facing the reality of what Jodi was and in doing so he genuinely was marking the end..the permanent end to any connection whatsoever with this person and it is exactly why we see a totally different side to Travis..IMO a side that hasn't a damn thing to do with being abusive and/or degrading...INFACT FAR FROM IT..IMO IT WAS HIS FINALLY STANDIN G UP FOR HIMSELF AND THE ABUSE HE HAD LITERALLY ENDURED FROM JODI IN THE ALMOST TWO YEARS OF HAVING BEEN MANIPULATED, DECEIVED, CONNED, AND USED BY HER..THOSE ANGRY WORDS WERE IMO MEANINGFUL..LOADED WITH VERY REAL MEANING FROM THIS MAN IN HIS SAYING, LOOK YOU SOCIOPATHIC CON I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND I KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE AND ITS OVER...PERMANENTLY OVER AND YOU ARE PERMANENTLY BANISHED FROM ANY PART WHATSOEVER OF MY LIFE..be it professional, personal, or church wise, IT IS OVER JODI..HERE IS WHAT YOU ARE..HERE IS WHAT AND WHY YOUVE DONE THIS TO ME..YOU HAVE NEVER CARED FOR ME AND IVE NEVER BEEN HURT AND SCAMMED THE WAY YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY CONTINUED TO BETRAY ME AND MANIPULATE AND DECEIVE ME IN WAYS I DID NOT EVEN KNOW I COULD BE USED AND BETRAYED.

Mimi Hall between what she states in the 911 call and what she says to Flores IMO those statements do sum up exactly what the event was that led to Travis having made the decision and more importantly then had the confidence to carry out and follow thru with that decision in his facing fully who and what Jodi Arias not only was presently at that moment in time..but even more difficult for Travis was his IMO facing who AND what Jodi Arias had actually very much been all along from the start that so very many had at different times attempted to tell him she was, open his eyes to it, and put a stop to the very real manipulation that they all could see that she was doing and using Travis and most of all Travis' genuine kind and giving heart and spirit for solely pure selfish gain on her part..

IMO while IT may sound trivial or at least not important to a degree that would have led to Travis' uncharacteristically calling her out for her every ugly deed and manipulation in such a way that this defense team has used that one uncharacteristic angry exchange of Travis to Jodi as representative of proof that he was in fact an abusive individual towards Jodi.. For me it is not representative of anything even nearing what can be deemed abusive and I don't give a damn who wants to claim otherwise..fact is clear there is nothing whatsoever that this man ever did that can even begin to rise to the level of being labeled as abusive towards Jodi Arias.

Travis Alexander treated this thing with more respect, care, and genuine kindness than this thing had ever or will ever be treated with..was the email exchange indicative of this kindness and respect?... Hell no! Thank God this man had finally taken the first major step in permanently removing her from his life and moving away from any/all things Jodi Arias...sadly it unfortunately was all much too late in his making that difficult realization in admitting to himself just how very very wrong he had been about Jodi Arias and that he could not allow this parasite a host for her suck dry of life any longer..the connection had to be severed immediately and permanently with no allowances for her to manipulate her way back into the position of being able to suck even another second of this vibrantly full of life man's kind, generous, and giving soul.

IMO the week of May 26, 2008 marked the moment in time when Travis Alexander finally decided to face the difficult truth in admitting just what and who this parasite was that he had allowed into his life and had given so very much over of himself to a degree that very much allowed the pararsiteto feed fully off of.. Only Travis could put a stop to what only Travis had by no ill or mal intent allowed into his life and from that was used up and fed off of just as long as he would possibly allow..Travis at that point faced the facts and made the decision to put an end to what his conscience had been festering and telling him to stop for quite some time now.. Travis took the initiative on that May 26, 2008 to stand firmly in his permanently putting an end to Jodi Arias in any way being part and parcel of any part of his life. He did so with full meaning and intent to stop what he had been weak in not putting a stop to long ago..and in his marking that moment in time as the end of the road for all things Jodi Arias to have any allowances in his life..so, too did it so very tragically mark the exact moment in time when Jodi Arias decided that his life would be fully extinguished from this world..

Quite simply the fact was to Jodi a full realization that this man who had for so long allowed her to always have a way back into his life no matter the pain, hurt, or dismay she caused him Arias always knew the opening was never fully closed to her and that she easily could and always would literally walk right back through that opening each and every time with using nothing but a little manipulation and reminding of what she had to offer for him(all things of the flesh)..yet IMO even Jodi Arias clearly saw that May 26 was something completely and totally different in Travis' having for the first time sealed all openings shut that previously had been available for her to effortlessly walk back into his life...not May 26.. And not ever again and IMO so, too did Jodi Arias fully realize that Travis had permanently severed her fully from his life..and for this Jodi Arias decided Travis would pay for with his very life.

Quite simply Jodi fully knew she could, nor would never have Travis or any part of Travis Alexander in her life from that point forward..and quite simply Jodi decided that if she could not, or would not have Travis Alexander in her life then so, too would no one else EVER have Travis Alexander a part of their lives, either..

Less than 48hours later Jodi Arias had already made a very bold forward move in her removing Travis from this life, in her having already staged the break-in at her grandparents home in stealing one of the two murder weapons that would be used to fully carry out her extinguishing Travis Alexander's life from this world forever. At exactly one week from the day that Travis made that firm stand on May 26 Jodi Arias was already fully in fluid motion of actually carrying out her plan to extinguish his light and life from this world.. she set out en route from her grandparents home in Yreka, CA making that fateful, determined, plotted and planned trip to Travis' home in Mesa, AZ to make her final stand known to him.. Carefully along that route Jodi Arias continued making very deliberate forward movement towards fully carrying out making her final stand known to Travis Alexander.. Continuing taking steps that would not only bring her step by step closer to completing her task at hand..but all the while making carefully deliberate steps to even conceal and cover her tracks to and from, both before and after her making this final stand in regards to Travis Alexander.. Having long since secured the issue of gas cans way back on the 28th of May, in serving to assist in the covering/concealing of her tracks ..so, too did she think to further alter her appearance as well while en route making the drastic hair color change(that much to her chagrin much later on her narcissistic needs would very much work against her in her snapshots taken of herself as a freshly turned brunette).. Jodi Arias was coming closer and closer to carrying out her final stand and using her former beaus along the way for what they each could serve or do for her in unknowingly(or knowingly as thought by some) assisting her in making her way to that final stand in regards to Travis Alexander.. By the time Arias was leaving the state of California with everything needed already in tow she fatefully powers down her cell phone for the very last time prior to her taking what would be her final stand and what would be in turn Travis' final breath drawn here on this earth.. By the time that Arias again powered on her cell phone the final stand had been made, the final breath had been drawn, and Travis Alexander's full of life and love soul had already long since passed on from here on this earth..

The final stand that Travis took on May 26, 2008 in his making the difficult long in the making realization of who and what he had willingly allowed to take such a negative forceful stronghold of his entire life had finally come to its ill fated end..Travis finally faced the truth of who and what the real Jodi Arias was and always had been.. He faced the painful realization of how badly he had been betrayed..how horribly manipulated, deceived, conned, AND used he had been by her..and that the brutal reality was that she was a sociopath with no literal conscience or care for any other being in this universe , but only for herself.. May 26 marked the moment of finality for what had been so long in the making of all of the drama, all of the hurt, all of the heartache, and all of the shame he alone knew was his cross to bear for what he had chosen to partake in freely.. Travis Alexander stood firm in his stance on May 26 to all things Jodi Arias and made crystal clear that he was severing all ties for good between the two in every area of his life, personal, business, as well as affairs of the LDS Church.. Travis made that stand in such a way that it left no room for any misunderstanding or thoughts of reconciliation as always were in the past. His stand with Jodi that day left nothing unsaid, but rather he said it all, meant it all, and I have quite little doubt that Travis walked away with a great sense of confidence and a renewed hope for his future with the final chapter of all things Arias having been written, read and closed on May 26, 2008.

Jodi Arias IMO also heard loud and clear this his final message of how he was closing this chapter of his life and there for fully closing his life to all things Jodi Arias. Jodi knew it on May 26 that Travis was no longer the host for which her parasitic life was to feed on any longer. He closed all doors to her on that day and imo Jodi full well knew and understood this.. Jodi decided she would write one final scene, one final epilogue if you will, to this particular chapter of her life and that final scene was her making her final stand to Travis Alexander.. her thereby closing the chapter of her life in closing the existence of Travis Alexander in this world forevermore..and IMO that is exactly what Jodi Arias decided to do on May 26, 2008 when Travis had the courage to take a stand against all things Jodi Arias..his doing so led to his being extinguished from this life as we know it..

IMO May 26, 2008 very literally marked the end for Travis' bright, shining, full of life being here as he had thus far known it.. Tho, Jodi did everything humanly possible to permanently extinguish him she utterly and miserably failed as Travis' bright and beautiful light of his life will live on for eternity..

IMO just as Jodi is so meaningless and nothing so, too is the actual motivating factor that directly led to Travis' being slaughtered, meaningless and nothing in comparison to the grand scheme of life.. IMO it is plain and simple what the meaningless motivator was for this psychopath to fully set in motion permanently removing Travis from this world.. IMO it was the simple fact that he had taken the final and firm stance of severing her from his life, period. IMO that's exactly what occurred on May 26, 2008 and it is exactly what led to Jodi's evil need to wipe out his existence a week later on June 4, 2008.

IMO the one true and fitting end to this "story" is when this evil is permanently extinguished from our world.. IMO only then will the final chapter actually have been written and closed forever.

Please let me know if it helps!!! I'm waking at 4am when sun starts rising!! TIA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwG3r9_L9o"]PJ Harvey Rid of Me[/ame]

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
Yes you're quite right .. from Lisa's testimony ..

She said she first broke up with him when she “came to the understanding that he was cheating on me” with Arias. The couple got back together, she said, and she believed him to be a devout Mormon who was a virgin saving himself for marriage, but she wasn’t ready to wed at such a young age.

“At some point did you ever have suspicions that he might have been cheating again?” asked Arias’ defense attorney Jennifer Wilmott.

“Yes,” Daidone replied.

“After Travis’ death were you shocked to learn that he was not a virgin?” Wilmott prodded.

“Yes,” Daidone said softly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2Uk14ZsUr

I totally missed that testimony. Thanks. I thought he wasn't exclusive with anyone. Why would Lisa think Travis was "cheating" on her just because he was seeing or dating other people?

I have no idea what Lisa was thinking, but when I was a young Mormon, we were taught to only date someone you would marry. I never figured that counsel out. From my short time as a young Mormon woman..we date one man at a time. If I wanted to date another man...I would have to break up with him so I could date another man..or it would be cheating. No double dipping! LOL That was my experience.

True dat! But also the day of Jun4.

1. Did he invite her?
2. Did she take him hostage?
3. Were the pics voluntary posed for by Travis?
4. What weapon did she want to use first? gun/knife. I believe Dr. Horn (gunshot last); but was she intending to the gun first?
5. How the eff did she think she'd get away with this? :facepalm:

On the May 10th call I only heard discussion of him going to CA to see her. She never mentioned coming to see him.
I find that very telling...

I don't know maybe I missed it. It seems odd that when discussing meeting up that she would not say something about a future visit to him...
I am over thinking this.
Moo

He was under duress? She had already pulled a gun on him and ordered him to
disrobe and get into the into the shower.

There is not one shot that points to his recent weight loss. No muscle poses... No biceps... No six pack abs...
Just duress
IMO.

::slaps forehead:: my god! Such a simple explanation; one that I hadn't considered and makes perfect sense.

Ha ha! I killed the lyriope -sp.
too!
I do have to use diquat -sp on the poison ivy to get it to die.

MY GRASS GROWS!!!
Seriously I am surprised I don't have a dirt mound for a yard.

Hey neighbor - I got a kick out of you saying you could get a new job as an "Ivy Killer"...:floorlaugh: I used to have a houseful of plants and even had a "plant hospital" in garage windows to make new plants out of existing plants. The most common way people "kill" houseplants is by too much watering. Most people like to think that if they give a plant more water, it will do better...Try a pothos ivy as a houseplant...for a starter. Hard to kill 'em unless you overwater. Good luck!

The texts start by him saying he is responding to her "dire conversation". It must have been something she drummed up to get him to talk to her. Its pretty clear he has had enough with her shenanigans (emails from her saying she was being stalked, etc). She apologizes (trying to get on his good side, it probably worked in the past) and he's had enough of it. He talks about JA betraying him and scamming him.

Betrayal and scamming could mean so many things. He may have thought her becoming a Mormon (for example) was a scam to get to him. Another was that she stole pages for his book that he was working on, or his journals. Betrayal of trust perhaps. Maybe money since she owed him for the BMW she bought from him (and subsequently got destroyed).

JM wanted to bring a rebuttal witness that was a fraud investigator but was probably denied. Will we ever know what that message was about? I hope so.

All the above is my observations, opinions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper