SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just curious, what do prisoners sleep in at night? If they are issued a clean uniform everyday and sleep in it too?

I was reading some random blog about Estrella the other day and it said they're issued gray nightgowns. Take it fwiw. Fortunately, I have no personal knowledge :)

Thanks, seguek for my 3 sons. Painfully Beautiful is one of my favorites from them. It's kind of spoiled for me, tho', because of JA's stalking :stormingmad:.
(The song has "looking in the window" and it always reminds me of stalking now- bah).
Love the bad boys, too. I think men should grow their hair again (as long as they wash it- :floorlaugh:).

JA....

Just wanted to tell ya that we at websleuths are listening to great music so I uncorked a great bottle of Leonetti Cabernet and for dinner....Italian sausage,peppers and roasted potatoes...

What u doing JA? have fun tweeting!

It was following the initial examination of Dr. Samuels when Juan questioned him about his hourly rate. Over the break, Juror #5 allegedly said to another juror something along the lines of "They pay him $300 an hour. You'd think they buy some comfortable chairs for the jurors." She was overheard by court personnel who reported the comment. I have no doubt that Mr. Nurmi and Ms. Wilmott were all ovah it.

Seriously???? They kicked her off for that?? Ridiculous.

I declared George Strait as my boyfriend back in 1985 (of course he did not know it). HE is the one that got me listening to country music. I have been a fan since 1985. I saw him in concert once and it was great. I even had my picture taken with him. I think he is doing a 'Farewell' type of tour now. I would love to see him again but I cannot stand concerts anymore - too many people.

Love me some George!

I showed in horse shows at his San Antonio area arena in 2002 and 2003. I felt like I was walking on some sacred ground :blushing:

Do you know what juror #5 said/did to get kicked off? I'm dying to know.

She said something to the effect

if they can pay 300/hr for an expert

you'd think they could buy us better chairs

Has anyone seen or heard from our "Village Idiot" lately? Hope she is OK. (Just seeing her WS "name" starts my day with a smile.):seeya:

Seriously???? They kicked her off for that?? Ridiculous.

I think, more than anything, it was just that after Nurmi's failed grandstand of calling JC to the stand to testify to jury tampering they had to get someone off to save face.

If the Alexanders are OK with LWOP, so am I with the following conditions :

1) Solitary confinement for at least 5 years
2) Full confession of what really happened on 6/4/08 and a renunciation of all of the trash spewed about Travis
3) Disclosure of where the murder weapons and clothes were dumped
4) No appeals - EVER

Am I asking too much ?

I like this deal! Of course, they'd have to give her an extra large dose of sodium pentothal prior to that confession :rolleyes:

She said something to the effect

if they can pay 300/hr for an expert

you'd think they could buy us better chairs

You'd think $300/hr would buy them BETTER EXPERTS, too!:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics