SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gumorning, all!! Feeling blah blah blah today. :sigh: I wish something exciting was happening.

But hey, at least it's Friday.

You look wide eyed and bushy tailed to me! :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

*ATL scratches head* as I'm on page 7 right now! lol, guess I'm the only one that does 100 posts per page and have even forgotten what is the standard that everyone else uses...then I could do the math. :fence:

But I do know how to scroll back, so all is well! A party was had in here....look at all the empty beer cans and trash on the floor.

:vaccuum:

Yep, the page numbers depend on how many posts you have set per page, so the page number varies, which makes it confusing!

We have some gorgeous sleuthers here...Ill have to wait until I'm on my laptop to change my avatar (and have a drink or two for some courage :floorlaugh:

We should hold hands and do it together. I'm askeered too. Maybe I'll change it for like five minutes or something. :D

I hope the prosecution had a photographic expert identify what you have about the lighting. I take your point about the shots being taken from another room, that Travis may not have known that she was there taking them etc. Those seem reasonable points IMO. I agree that photo taken at 5.27.18 captures a surprised/shocked Travis. Maybe Jodie approached him with a gun &/or knife and captured that last look on his face for her own pleasure. Here are the sequence of the photos: http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg
The photos do indeed tell the story.

About the last picture of Travis seated in the shower, this is what I believe. He thought she had left. To me all was pre planned, so she told his goodby in her sweet little girl/sexy voice. He then went to take a shower believing she was gone and all was safe. She sneaks back, takes pictures of him in the shower. And then he either realized she is back or she makes herself known. She held him hostage with the gun, ordering him to due her bidding, all the while having the knife hidden. Who knows what she was saying to him at this point. So he does what he is ordered to do at gun point. Just look his face, to me his expression screams FEAR!! Again all planned out down to the minute. She MAKES him SIT in the shower naked, last photo alive, (I believe). Then having him in this position, pulls out the hidden knife,lunged the knife into what she believe to be his heart. And as he tries to save himself, she follows, well, we know the rest. Evil pure evil. My opinion only.

We should hold hands and do it together. I'm askeered too. Maybe I'll change it for like five minutes or something. :D

That is what I did also! And I did it at 1 o'clock in the morning when everybody was here at night!

Thanking all my sleuther friends for being so awesome (I love this song...funny video)
[video=youtube;P2UUvG-XuQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2UUvG-XuQs[/video]

Yep, the page numbers depend on how many posts you have set per page, so the page number varies, which makes it confusing!

For the math challenged people perhaps a post number would help or what time it is. But then again that might start up that age old discussion during the trial of what time is it.. Arizona time.. Central Time.. Eastern Time..

lol we took up many pages just trying to figure out what time it was the trial was starting in each person's time zone and across the world.. especially when daylight savings time happened!

(Pssst.... Hopeful is very pretty. You guys will not be able to take Mark away from her.)

That is what I did also! And I did it at 1 o'clock in the morning when everybody was here at night!

Dang, I missed it!

So that's not you in your avatar now? I was going to say, you look so young for your age!

Don't be scared! I just put up a pre-meno pic!

Until I lay off the Blue Bell and start my Prancercize routine, y'all get to see the old me!

Aw, and I missed it :(

(You can do what I just did; that pic is from Halloween, I'm all tricked out in fairy wings, a tiara and fake eyelashes so heavy I could barely open my eyes...so I look like a cartoon version of myself. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett