SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the picture of everyone? I must have missed the post. Can anyone tell how I can find them and view them. Love to see what you guys and gals look like. Thanks!!

Don't be scared! I just put up a pre-meno pic!

Until I lay off the Blue Bell and start my prancercize routine, y'all get to see the old me!

The pictures I do have on here are a few years old but I haven't changed any. I guess I could do it.

Aw, and I missed it :(

(You can do what I just did; that pic is from Halloween, I'm all tricked out in fairy wings, a tiara and fake eyelashes so heavy I could barely open my eyes...so I look like a cartoon version of myself. :))

But a pretty one!

Where are the picture of everyone? I must have missed the post. Can anyone tell how I can find them and view them. Love to see what you guys and gals look like. Thanks!!

In our avatars! It's fun seeing what everybody looks like!

Aw, and I missed it :(

(You can do what I just did; that pic is from Halloween, I'm all tricked out in fairy wings, a tiara and fake eyelashes so heavy I could barely open my eyes...so I look like a cartoon version of myself. :))

Very pretty Jane. Mr. Dood is a lucky guy!

The pictures I do have on here are a few years old but I haven't changed any. I guess I could do it.

Do it Hopeful! We wanna see....

Seems fitting for "face day"
[video=youtube;39YUXIKrOFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk[/video]

Oh cool!!! How old is he? 16? I forget.

Mine "graduates" from 8th grade next Thursday!!! There is a mother/son dance and I'm finna CRY my eyes out!! I'm an emotional sap with that stuff.

He's 15... He was hired by the day camp he attended every summer!

Mother / Son Dance... Bring tissues and a good camera!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody hold my hand, I am about to do it!!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

WHOA! Lawdy. Is it getting warm in here? WHO DAT?

[video=youtube;zUwEIt9ez7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M[/video]

Okay, I'm trying to change my avatar and it's not working. I don't think God wants you people to know what I look like.

I'm going to keep trying. Gimme a sec...

He's 15... He was hired by the day camp he attended every summer!

Mother / Son Dance... Bring tissues and a good camera!

For the record... He will be an "Assistant Life Guard" so even though he will be certified he is still working under seasoned life guards,.. And there are quite a few of those! At the camp he's working at, he will be an assistant for two summers before he can be a Real Life Guard and no longer an assistant:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member