SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the state is "open" to a deal, why would Arias think twice about it? To try for LWP instead of LWOP? We have been told that, unless there a major change, they are effectively the same thing in AZ now.

I have noticed around my neck of the woods that people will say Hispanic instead of Mexican. I don't know why.

Here too and we have a very large Hispanic/Mexican/whatever-is-PC population here.

I don't get the hangup over 'labels' but I'm just a stupid white girl, so what do I know? And hey, I have a black nephew!! ;)

If the state is "open" to a deal, why would Arias think twice about it? To try for LWP instead of LWOP? We have been told that, unless there a major change, they are effectively the same thing in AZ now.

Because she's dumb and a narcissist and thinks she can get her way?

:dunno:

Maybe they've exhausted tax payers money?

That is what I was thinking. THey may be hearing that this trial that should have lasted at most 2 weeks and lasted 5 months and ended up being a mistrial. Taxpayers are sick are supporting JA's expensive defense. Lock her up and throw away the key. It really is not fair to tax payers to have to pay for JA's defense. What a waste of money.

She really does seem genuine to me. They were probably planted.

Probably meant for end of the line transfer ..Because it seems if person on bus was suppose to get the seat instead of her they might of asked to switch seats or something. It is really a shame ..

What do you peeps think of Yanira Maldonado- "unknowingly" smuggling drugs over?

While it's possible she was smuggling, I am leaning towards the suspicion that either a real smuggler slipped them under her seat, or the cops did it, looking for a bribe. The stories of corrupt cops in Mexico, especially the border areas, are rampant.

Well Hopeful One, I was celebrating your weight loss and ate about 12 oreo cookies.
I feel a sugar headache coming on. Anyway the cookies were good going down and finding their resting spot on my hips and belly.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 7m
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says #jodiarias has returned 2 her schedule of 23 hours in her cell & one hour out. All else remains quiet.

Well Hopeful One, I was celebrating your weight loss and ate about 12 oreo cookies.
I feel a sugar headache coming on. Anyway the cookies were good going down and finding their resting spot on my hips and belly.

Oh that sounds good!! Dipped in milk!!!

I'm jealous! And thanks for celebrating for me. :)

I offer no opinion as I have no idea who that is. :)

ariz_mother_22424879_BG1_244x183.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...exico-could-be-released-friday-attorney-says/

Maybe they've exhausted tax payers money?

As much as I feel for the Alexander family, the state has an equal duty to all citizens. They tried for the DP once and didn't get it. The retrial will be costly and long and that has to be weighed in as a factor. If the jury vote had been 11-1 I'd say go for the 2nd trial, but at 8-4 that shows to me a high potential for a 2nd hung jury.

I don't envy JM's boss this decision because no matter what he decides it will be unpopular.

IMO~~

Jodi is not one to see the whole picture of the overwhelming majority of jurors voting DP. Like her 'relationship' with Travis where she was unfazed by the shut out by the whole community surrounding him.

Jodi is thrilled she has some support and sees that ridiculous allocution as the reason. She still sees herself in charge, able to control the jury.

Didn't JA say in one of her interviews that she has lots of followers that just "love" her and support her (you know, with postcards and such)? :puke:
She' truly is delusional and out of touch if she thinks that the 100 people who "support" her makes a dent in millions who can't stomach her.
Allocation. You mean her "let me teach you" who I really am with my power-point. Her narcissism is so GD disgusting. I just need to slap her face so bad. Where's the spoon???? :banghead: She just is too, too..... :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member