SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mollyandme! Always nice to have some new blood around. :floorlaugh: As someone without kids, I'm overjoyed to see them when Mom or Dad brings them out. I'll bet you're very tired. :seeya:

thank you! i lurked the whole trial because I was afraid to have the trial on when the kids were awake, I didn't want to expose their little minds to the evil that is JA. they are 5 months old and 20 months old...I'm tired but you get used to it :)

I'm going to guess he hasn't been exposed to more murder than what television provides.

I think of it differently as I have been exposed to a lot of real life murders through work. So, I can see differences in the methods and issues around them.

Quite honestly, I think if JA had gotten away with this she would kill again. Not crafty enough to be Dahmer or Manson, but would kill again. JMO.

I think she would have killed again but maybe not pre-meditated...more of like a rage killing (I guess that would be 2nd degree?). I think it would have been her mom. She and her mom would have gotten into one of their fights, CMJA would have gone batty mad, grabbed a knife and stuck it in her mom. From there, it would be the same way she did Travis. I really think she could do it to her own mom, that's how much she seems to hate her and has no emotion whatsoever when she looks at her mom. And her mom was the one she seemed to have the most problems with. There is some deep animosity there for her mom, just like there was for Travis at the end.

I also think that if she was to ever have a child, she would have done something to the child. Maybe killed it from rage. Or maybe tortured it somehow when no one else was around. At the LEAST, she would have neglected the poor thing something bad. But then when anyone else was around, she would have pretended like she's the BEST mom in the world. It's all hidden with CMJA.

Why is JA's life worth saving JW??
Doesn't compute to me.

In case anyone else was following the April Jones case, Mark Bridger was found guilty and given Life today in the UK.
Thank God. That monster should never walk free again.
^I^ Rest in peace, sweet little April ^I^

It doesn't look like anyone else is gonna talk right now! Argh. Let's see...we've heard from 6, 16, 13, 10, 17, 18....8, 5....that leaves 10 out there unheard from. 10! Imagine the information we can get.....

If it were this convicted murderer, and I'd voted for DP, and the sentence was still up in the air...I'd be quiet as a little mouse myself.

thank you! i lurked the whole trial because I was afraid to have the trial on when the kids were awake, I didn't want to expose their little minds to the evil that is JA. they are 5 months old and 20 months old...I'm tired but you get used to it :)

My brother and I are 12 months apart...my b-bay is June 20 and his is June 6...for the life of me growing up I could not figure out how his birthday was before mine if I was older....:floorlaugh:

I get it now. :floorlaugh:

Doesn't compute to me.

IMO, she has no redeeming qualities, not even before the killing....she is a parasite....

I think she would have killed again but maybe not pre-meditated...more of like a rage killing (I guess that would be 2nd degree?). I think it would have been her mom. She and her mom would have gotten into one of their fights, CMJA would have gone batty mad, grabbed a knife and stuck it in her mom. From there, it would be the same way she did Travis. I really think she could do it to her own mom, that's how much she seems to hate her and has no emotion whatsoever when she looks at her mom. And her mom was the one she seemed to have the most problems with. There is some deep animosity there for her mom, just like there was for Travis at the end.

I also think that if she was to ever have a child, she would have done something to the child. Maybe killed it from rage. Or maybe tortured it somehow when no one else was around. At the LEAST, she would have neglected the poor thing something bad. But then when anyone else was around, she would have pretended like she's the BEST mom in the world. It's all hidden with CMJA.

BBM
I think JA was very jealous of her younger siblings (remember the dirty diapers she had to clean up) and blamed her mother for the supposed "neglect" she felt after they were born. She wasn't the "Queen of Zumunda" (Mark I.'s title :floorlaugh:) anymore in the family.

If it were this convicted murderer, and I'd voted for DP, and the sentence was still up in the air...I'd be quiet as a little mouse myself.

Good point. But IMO CMJA, Nurmi, and JW already know where to focus based on what the Foreman and others have hinted about the life voters - ABUSE, ABUSE, ABUSE.

Doesn't compute to me.

I guess so JW can continue to make money off the good citizens of arizona for defending this monster?!?! and so other appellate attorney's can cash in too. Either way this goes, there are going to be appeals. Jodi took an innocent life barbarically and should pay with her own life

Agh,Jodi! As I speak,I am sitting on my back deck enjoying an alcoholic beverage,the sun is shining,there's a nice breeze.The birds are singing!My new puppy is here with me.I spent the day outside doing yard work,then visited my little nieces and nephew for a while.I have a nice homemade lasagna waiting in the oven for supper.And how was your day Jodi?Can you really say it was worth it?

I dunno, but that makes me kinda nervous. Knowing CMJA, she's gonna hire some big-wig lawyer to try to change that law. I would NOT wanna take even the chance of life with parole for her. I'm pretty sure JSS will give her LWOP so it wouldn't matter anyway, but who knows?? What if JSS thinks she won't be a danger to the public if let out in 25...so 20 years?? By that time she'll be 52...what if JSS thinks she won't be a danger at that time?

If I was on the jury, it would make me veryyy nervous to leave that possiblity open. I think Juan did the right thing for pointing it out to the jurors.

I'm not. No single person, much less a convicted murderer, is going to carry any clout to changing that law, not in Arizona.

My brother and I are 12 months apart...my b-bay is June 20 and his is June 6...for they life of me growing up I could not figure out how his birthday was before mine if I was older....:floorlaugh:

I did the same thing with my folks. Mother's BD was the day before Dad's, and I'd tease them that Mother was older. Dad would get so mad when I'd say that! Then I figured out there were five years between them, so I assumed Dad was the one that was five years older, and that made him even madder. It wasn't until I was almost grown that I found out that Dad was in fact five years younger than Mom, so I was making him 10 years older than he was. No wonder he was mad! I'd be mad too if someone added 10 years to my age!

Good point. But IMO CMJA, Nurmi, and JW already know where to focus based on what the Foreman and others have hinted about the life voters - ABUSE, ABUSE, ABUSE.

I'm really concerned about this too. They will also now have a better idea of the types of questions to ask and which potential jurors to focus on during voir dire. But then again, so will the state. Are new experts allowed to be brought in during the retrial of the penalty phase?

IMO, she has no redeeming qualities, not even before the killing....she is a parasite....

By comparing them to the lying torture murderess, I think you just insulted your run-of-the-mill parasites.

My brother and I are 12 months apart...my b-bay is June 20 and his is June 6...for the life of me growing up I could not figure out how his birthday was before mine if I was older....:floorlaugh:

I'm June 12th! and a total gemini haha

BBM
I think JA was very jealous of her younger siblings (remember the dirty diapers she had to clean up) and blamed her mother for the supposed "neglect" she felt after they were born. She wasn't the "Queen of Zumunda" (Mark I.'s title :floorlaugh:) anymore in the family.

Yes, and remember when JW said "it all changed after Angela was born." Well, nooooo JW, things didn't change, only CMJA's sick twisted mind screwed up the reality and perceived something that wasn't there. I also find it interesting how she goes after the other girl in the family, and not the brother, who she spoke very glowingly of. It's always the girls who she feels threatened by....EVEN IN HER OWN FAMILY!!! Maybe she thought Angela was prettier than she was?

Now that I think about it, she purposefully brought up that Angela is very "responsible" and is married now and "very happy," and has a kid to boot. Why did she have to put the "responsible" in there? I'm thinking aloud, so bear with me...inside she is probably seething that Angela has done everything right and is "responsible" which is the OPPOSITE of what CMJA is.

I thought it was really strange that right after CMJA had gone up and talked to "positively" about Angela, the next minute JW goes up and says "it all changed after Angela was born." I was like, WTF? But it all makes sense now...CMJA was having JW do the dirty work for her. She knew SHE couldn't go up there and say that, everyone already knows she hates her mom and then it would be obvious that she hates her sister too. So she did one of those repressed things when talking about Angela, kind of like the digs she took at the Alexanders.

So sick and messed up. It's all in her mind. She got it into her head one day that Mom loves Angela more than she loves me, and so from then on no matter what Mom did or said, she took everything the wrong way.

What exactly does "adjusting" mean?
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members