SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, seguek for my 3 sons. Painfully Beautiful is one of my favorites from them. It's kind of spoiled for me, tho', because of JA's stalking :stormingmad:.
(The song has "looking in the window" and it always reminds me of stalking now- bah).
Love the bad boys, too. I think men should grow their hair again (as long as they wash it- :floorlaugh:).

Me too! Long hair rules! LOL

I just finished Defending Jacob . Great book. Anyone read it? I think I would do just what the mother did (I won't devulge, just in case you do read it).

i read this book this summer! an amazing amazing book and I highly recommend it. I don't know what I would do. I was pregnant with my son at the time and I thought a lot about it. I don't think I could do what she did but I can't say more without divulging too much

Dr. Drew is on stalking tonight...

I bet a lot of us have been stalked or know someine who has been...

I posted my story weeks ago but here it is again....(I still feel incredibly lucky my situation turned out the way it did.)

In college, i was stalked by a complete stranger in the early 80s. Never heard of stalking then, so I was too dumb to be very scared.

It went like this:

1. Hang up calls for three weeks

2. Normal looking short guy, but total stranger, shows at my door one afternoon. I open the door thinking my car was blocking his or something and this guy says, "hi, Marla" and goes into a SPEECH about how great it would be if we went out and how Perfect we were for each other, yadda, yadda. I had to stop him to ask him his name. Then I told him I was flattered but I didn't go out with strangers, and hoped he understood. He left.

My roommate came out and said, "THAT's who's been calling and hanging up!"

Whoa...he knew my name, address, phone number....pre Internet! What was really creepy is we lived at the back of our complex facing trees. You couldn't see where we lived from the parking lot.

3. He leaves that day and hang up calls stop cold turkey.

4. Three weeks later I get home from class and roommate says we got another hang up call. Decide we will call the next day and change our number.

5. That night, I answer the phone and he actually speaks and goes into how good it would be if I just gave him a chance and went out at least once...that he had a "real good feeling about us."

6. I ream him. "Stop calling and hanging up and go away! I'm NEVER going out with you." I slam the phone down.

7. He actually did go permanently away. Hang up calls stop, etc.

8. Over a year later I'm at a concession stand at the movies and FEEL someone staring at me. I turn around and he is on the stairs looking down at me GLARING, like I was his ex wife and burned all his Clothes or something. That was the last time i saw him but his face is burned in my brain for life.

Part of me suspects its his chosen type of law practice. It's based on sex.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I can't imagine defending sex offenders- never mind all the platitudes about the Constitution. It's disgusting :puke: :puke:
Why would someone choose that kind of practice?

Did you notice now Kathy visited a Death Row inmate at Perryville, then stated: "It's amazing how normal she is considering what the Jury found she had done". [She killed a family member]. This is the illusion of normality which belies psychopathology. All the staff have to wear stab vests.

kathy has been following this case like crazy, thinks ja is nuts and dangerous - i wonder if she realizes she was in ja future home

Did anyone ever hear the doggie door story first hand, I heard Mimi refer to it, but she heard it from 'someone else' ..

Yes. I think she would pass a lie detector test with flying colors.

It depends on the test and the person that is giving the test. There are certain lie detector tests that are much more reliable than others.

Then there are the psychopaths taking the tests. Hmmmm

I can't imagine defending sex offenders- never mind all the platitudes about the Constitution. It's disgusting :puke: :puke:
Why would someone choose that kind of practice?

To be fair, some are wrongly accused. Someone needs to.defend.them. the rest....well....yeah I can't wrap my head around it either lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It does get to the point when watching HLN where you realise they just go too far with any of the defendants they focus on .. they have nothing to say.

Yeah, but I tune in to check out Joey's cufflinks and see what kind of stoneage 'dos some of Dr. D's guests might be rockin'.

Speakin' of stone age...

[video=youtube;O9FnFxoXBmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9FnFxoXBmg[/video]

BBM

Everything about her is fake.

From her makeup, to her 'enhancements', to her orgasms, to her communications, to her stories, to her whole defense strategy -- there's not a single, authentic atom upon which to base the convicted, lying torture-murderess's false existence.

NAYYYYYYYY.

Ja's mouth sore was real :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(gee, I think I'm getting drunk from too much water tonight :floorlaugh:)

Do you all think Jodi is cunning enough to pass a lie detector test?

i think she did iirc....? i remember seeing a motion where DT was trying to get the results of her lie detector into court - at least into the penalty phase

It depends on the test and the person that is giving the test. There are certain lie detector tests that are much more reliable than others.

Then there are the psychopaths taking the tests. Hmmmm

Lets take it a step further

What if it were a woman giving her the test???

Did anyone ever hear the doggie door story first hand, I heard Mimi refer to it, but she heard it from 'someone else' ..

Saw a picture of it:

doggiedoor_zpsba8160fe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members