SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my iPhone. Avatars are the size of a pea....so unless its a close-up face shot... I can't really see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;5nI8HS265OI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nI8HS265OI[/video]

Lil buddy...which one is you? I have always thought you were a man....

Wow, you are gorgeous....I had an accident when I was young and have a plate in my head....see we all survivors....maybe we should buy a JA shirt.....NAW

Yes, and you want to talk about PTSD?

Thr Dr.'s told me what I experienced was the same thing as a soldier being injured at war.

Take that Ms. Jodi Ann Arias. :rockon:

Jodi has no clue what "survival" is. I have titanium plates and screws on the right side of my face from fractures.

I just found an article about Prancercise lady from today. I feel bad now for laughing at her. I did snicker at the "female condition" remark. Wonder what kind of condition? LOL
Loved the "inner horse" comment too!

"Then came “obstacles,” Rohrback said, including a “female condition” that sidelined her. She couldn’t prancercise for nine years. It was horrible."

"This book finally let me experience my inner horse. I was like a child again, prancing through the woods. At one point, I was convinced I had four legs."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...kout-and-being-too-famous-to-prancercise.html

AAAHHHHH!
I'm the chick!
Everyone delete their reposts of my pic pleeeeeez!

It doesn't count unless you wear the pants. I'll let the pebbles 'do go this time.

Of course I'm wearing the pants! Geeesh! It's a all or nothing look:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thr Dr.'s told me what I experienced was the same thing as a soldier being injured at war.

Jodi has no clue what "survival" is. I have titanium plates and screws on the right side of my face from fractures.

Amen sista.....I was too young for PTSD I think and due to my injuries I wouldn't remember anyway....kinda joking but it was years of rehab to learn to walk and talk....JA was not suffered a bit!

You seem very brave.

Wow lil buddy, you are drop dead and smart....!

Amen sista.....I was too young for PTSD I think and due to my injuries I wouldn't remember anyway....kinda joking but it was years of rehab to learn to walk and talk....JA was not suffered a bit!

When Dr. Samuels went on about PTSD and Jodi suffering from it, I almost went into a mini-stroke.

Jodi does/did not have PTSD imo.

I just found an article about Prancercise lady from today. I feel bad now for laughing at her. I did snicker at the "female condition" remark. Wonder what kind of condition? LOL
Loved the "inner horse" comment too!

"Then came “obstacles,” Rohrback said, including a “female condition” that sidelined her. She couldn’t prancercise for nine years. It was horrible."

"This book finally let me experience my inner horse. I was like a child again, prancing through the woods. At one point, I was convinced I had four legs."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...kout-and-being-too-famous-to-prancercise.html

Her "Inner Horse?" :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member