SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send her a picture of the pool... With words to "The Weather is I wish you Were beautiful. "

pferrin, are you a fellow Parrothead? :)

When I lived back east, my favorite spot for shows was Great Woods in MA. That place was awesome. I think this song should be appropriate for this group :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjq10K_a9Y"]Fruitcakes Live- Jimmy Buffett 4/23/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

TGIF! I'm popping in to read up on CMja and her DT's newest actions. I had to step away after the hung jury. I felt sucker punched in the gut... I can only imagine how the Alexander family felt. Anyway, I don't post much, but I am often here reading along.

Look at you! Wow!

Go Cubbies...w00t! mr. dood and I recently upgraded our satellite dish so we could get WGN; we hadn't seen a Cubs game since last summer. :( Was bummed when I finally was able to catch a game and ...no Bob Brenly! Geez, I loved Len and Bob's commentary. Guess he's with the Diamondbacks now. Ah well.

Cubs fans are the greatest! Win or lose, they love the Cubs :) Plus "Take me out to the Ballgame," and the "Go Cubs Go" serenade when they actually win a game...last night mr. dood and I got up and shook our geriatric butts to the song. :D

(BBM) Born & raised in Chicago & lemme tell ya, no truer words were ever spoken! Most of my family & friends are Cub fans. They dont get bummed out about losses or abandon ship even when theyre not doing well. Im a die hard Sox fan (grew up on the South Side) and Ive broken quite a few remotes in my day lol. Ive gotten so upset Ive flipped through channels to take my mind off of how mad I was. Such a contrast! Something to be said about Cubbie fans! :)

Kensie ...A few years ago I weighted 220 pounds and my weight was going up and up so I started a LowCarb diet and lost 90 pounds but I gained 25 back the pasted couple years and I'm trying to get back down to my goal weight and I'm almost there I was 155.4
now I'm 138.4 and I want to weight bettween 127 to 130 pounds

:seeya:Good Morning all beautiful people! Happy Friday!!:great: so happy the weekend is here!! dying to show someone the new dance moves I leaned last night...:skip: Ha! Have a good day all!

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1H9z4WHDDI"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1H9z4WHDDI[/ame]

Everyone has their real face in their avatars! No way I'm doing that but it makes me feel out of the loop.

If you want to see what I look like, send me a friend request. :D It gots some pitchers in dare.

BRBM So, a guess little bit of peer pressure is all it takes! :seeya: Lookin' good! Two hot babes in that photo!

TGIF! I'm popping in to read up on CMja and her DT's newest actions. I had to step away after the hung jury. I felt sucker punched in the gut... I can only imagine how the Alexander family felt. Anyway, I don't post much, but I am often here reading along.

I know....but hopefully this new jury will get it right!

Keep posting Jennb, looking forward to hearing more from you...

Jenn you are a Roll Tide fan!!! I am a War Eagle fan!!

Kensie ...A few years ago I weighted 220 pounds and my weight was going up and up so I started a LowCarb diet and lost 90 pounds but I gained 25 back the pasted couple years and I'm trying to get back down to my goal weight and I'm almost there I was 155.4
now I'm 138.4 and I want to weight bettween 127 to 130 pounds

WOW, I guess a low carb diet really works. You should be very proud of your weight loss, that is a huge and impressive accomplishment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMimqfJVedE"]"It's Your Thing" by The Isley Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

ok. now you can see me. but maybe only for today. Gotta go to work...see you all tonight!

I've been away awhile but felt I had to stop by to vent. A friend of mine's murderer was convicted yesterday--2nd degree. I am elated but at the same time worried that the sentencing won't be harsh enough. Jury recommended 7 years, but the judge gives the final sentencing in two months. Seven years doesn't seem like enough. I know the judge has to weigh the aggravating factors vs. the mitigating ones, but does anyone know the typical sentence for 2nd degree? This was a fight in a parking lot that got out of hand. My friend stepped in between two people who were arguing and was deliberately stabbed in the chest; died instantly.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/1971048-12/jury-finds-hamm-guilty-in-deadly-roanoke-stabbing.html

So terribly sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member