SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 3, 5, & 7 year olds, my home is bare-bones: No curtains, 2 old couches that it's OK to vomit/pee/poop all over, all items of value on top of shelves or in the garage!

LOL your kids sound worse than pets and good news...your house is already now pet-proofed too!

It's a joke - did not happen. The fact that you are asking is a testament to how absurd this trial is, I think

Yet another lawyer wanting to make a name for himself. Is he trying for a Billy Flynn defense? "Razzle Dazzle" Cause it's failing! Both the lawyer and Jodi look like fools.

LOL. Siegler is married too, I think. Eh, it's all in a day's work for a prosecutor of that caliber and level of chutzpah. It's not like she was seducing co-counsel nor did she harm him with the knife she was wielding. And she was wearing pants that day too! But I could see a wife getting testy if she didn't know that demonstration was planned; good thing the wife isn't married to a working actor. Talk about some awkward love scenes.

ALSO--he had dip in his mouth (tobacco) & he was so uncomfortable being unable to spit! Only in Texas!

If he were my hubby I'd be bragging to everyone when the news came on--"She's straddling MY hubby!!"

LOL your kids sound worse than pets and good news...your house is already now pet-proofed too!

Let me tell you something: they ARE worse than pets. Pets show affection and don't require 24 hour concierge service and my pets never made me gain 80 pounds! (I'm still in the "post-partum" weight category--I only gave birth 4 years ago!)

On the bright side, they ARE super cute...

Yet another lawyer wanting to make a name for himself. Is he trying for a Billy Flynn defense? "Razzle Dazzle" Cause it's failing! Both the lawyer and Jodi look like fools.

Razzle? Dazzle? Nurmi? Are we watching the same trial?

I was washing dishes and realized that the Stray Cat Strut song has been going through my head for at least two days not. I mused to myself that, as songs stuck in one's head goes, that's not a bad one at all. I started thinking about the trial and it occurred to me that I could blend the two -- I could make a JODI song out of it! So after some a few tweaks, here's what I came up with, sung to the tune of the Stray Cat Strut by the Stray Cats:

Crazy *advertiser censored* Strut

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh,
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh,

Blond and brown crazy *advertiser censored* sittin' on the stand,
Lie count so far a-bout a zillion,
I'm flat evil, but I don't care,
I strut through the cross with my nose in the air!

Straight-up killer, I'm a psychopath,
A vicious stabbing stalker, that's what I am,
Get the truth thrown at me from mean old Juan,
I still say I'm a good Mor-mon!!

Yeah don't cross my path ...

I don't bother dating men up front,
I peek through the doggy-door, lookin' for a light,
Creepin' up the stairs on a hot summer night,
Hidin' in the closet while the menfolk yell,
"Crazy psycho *advertiser censored*, you make my life H**L!"

I wish I could be on the road and free,
I GOT gas cans, but I got me no MEeeeee!

Let me tell you something: they ARE worse than pets. Pets show affection and don't require 24 hour concierge service and my pets never made me gain 80 pounds!
On the bright side, they ARE super cute...

Hmmm I clearly did something very wrong then. My golden retriever (RIP) had me at her beck 'n call and would throw temper tantrums (literally would stomp her foot) if I said "Nohhh!" And now my cat is almost as demanding. She spent 11 months being trained by the spoiled dog and she learned quickly.

I think I'm going to record the judge saying "Approach" and use it for a sound on my computer. Haven't decided what to assign it to yet but I'll think of something.

At my last job I assigned an obnoxious crow cawing to incoming email from my mgr. LOL.

Sad as I am to see another trial that requires a Sidebar Thread for us WSers to unwind from, it's good to see many of you again. And we need some snackies for the evening shift, so here's some

pop_rocks2_0.jpg

to ensure "fizzy" conversation... and a buncha

banana1.jpg

to keep our potassium levels up.

So good to commiserate with you all in these posh surroundings!

Dorchester_Bar_-_photograph@feature.jpg

I think I'm going to record the judge saying "Approach" and use it for a sound on my computer. Haven't decided what to assign it to yet but I'll think of something.

At my last job I assigned an obnoxious crow cawing to incoming email from my mgr. LOL.

how do you do that? record the sound straight from a live feed?
i watch on my phone so probably impossible.

i want Juan saying "objection" as my ringtone :great::rocker:

Hmmm I clearly did something very wrong then. My golden retriever (RIP) had me at her beck 'n call and would throw temper tantrums (literally would stomp her foot) if I said "Nohhh!" And now my cat is almost as demanding. She spent 11 months being trained by the spoiled dog and she learned quickly.

My husband & I joke about how ridiculous our pets are--we always get the super-spoiled kind (probably has something to do with us treating them like kids!) I remember the fits our cat threw when I had the audacity to put her food bowl on a different table (away from the dogs) & she leapt on it & knocked it down 3 times. :)

What word/phrase are you tired of hearing!?

Nurmi: "Let me take you back..."

When I hear that my head implodes. It's always right after he's actually made some headway with the timeline. Take 2 steps forward, 39 steps back.

What word/phrase are you tired of hearing!?

Nurmi: "Let me take you back..."

When I hear that my head implodes. It's always right after he's actually made some headway with the timeline. Take 2 steps forward, 39 steps back.

Nurmi: "If you would be so kind ..." Every time he says that I think: a) what does kindness have to do with it? Do they have a CHOICE?, and b) Jessica on "Soap". Whenever the doorbell rang, Benson (annoyed) would ask: "You want me to get that?" Jessica: "If you you don't mind".

Sad as I am to see another trial that requires a Sidebar Thread for us WSers to unwind from, it's good to see many of you again. And we need some snackies for the evening shift, so here's some

to ensure "fizzy" conversation... and a buncha

banana1.jpg

to keep our potassium levels up.

So good to commiserate with you all in these posh surroundings!

I need to go to bed... that banana looks like it has a seductive lean going on. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
Okay...I know its a serious crime....

But this is THE best NG impression ive ever seen....

TY

I can't see it! The dang video won't play for me!!!! Grrrrrr

ALSO--he had dip in his mouth (tobacco) & he was so uncomfortable being unable to spit! Only in Texas!

If he were my hubby I'd be bragging to everyone when the news came on--"She's straddling MY hubby!!"

Me too! I'd have been proud!

Anything for justice and a conviction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members