SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know if anyone had posted this Nancy/Jodi Skype spoof from YouTube. I was howling when she was practicing her "big words!" Also they have the cold sore! Ad it has a name!
:floorlaugh:
Nancy and Jodi: Skype Chat - YouTube

Also when I was signing up for knitting class at Michaels I saw they sell pop rocks! Of course I bought them! :rocker:

You're not! I've been drooling since close of session on Thursday!

Laundry - check
house clean - check
grocery shopping - check
dinner for tomorrow - check
shower and make up - check
Cats fed - check

All I have to do is make beds and wash my face (before bed tonight. Don't care if I go make-up-free tomorrow).

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No way am I missing a minute of JM on re-direct. I'm on the WC so I get to see it at 10:00 AM -- well before DS gets home from school.

:great:

----------------------
Hi Josie, the more I think of it the more I have a feeling HLN may not show the trial all day as they have done. They keep saying there will be programs at night- I think called The Dark Side. I'm going to look up and save an addy for station that will carry it. Tru Tv is on for two hours only 9 to 11am. Trial starts 10:30am.. half hour coverage? ya know they gotta show 'em shockin' imbecilles doin' their crazies!!! This is ridiculous!!!:what: you are no doubt watching it on one already.:floorlaugh: :seeya:
I'm guessing that HLN will carry the trial all day, like it did last week. I can't imagine they would want to disappoint all the viewers and, especially, all their advertisers. Maybe that new night time show will talk about the trial, exclusively, so that people who are not following the trial- like those who may be residing on another planet- can watch other news.

View attachment 30656

View attachment 30657View attachment 30658

Well... I'm missing the ferrets, but I don't have the pics on my phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your big tortoise looks exactly like ours!!

We got her in August. She has since grown so much she's like a heavy rock when you pick her up. At first our dogs wanted to eat her. We'd take her out at the pool & let her run around on the deck while they were locked behind the sliders. Oh they'd bark and jump and wanted at Rachel soooo bad!

By September we could put her on the table out there while they were out & about & she was fine. Just comes to life in the sunshine. She'd walk all around that table but knew when she had to turn so she wouldn't fall off! At first tho, I'd sit there watching her and the dogs a nervous wreck while hubby cleaned out her tank.

I hadn't set up my IPad yet so I have no pics. Hubby has some on his phone when she was tiny. I think I'll take some pics of her sometime tomorrow so I can show her off!

We also have a beautiful chocolate cocker spaniel we rescued years ago at age 7 (she turns 11 this June) and a shih zu whose 6th b-day was in November. These two females still fight over territory & are extremely jealous of each other!

Great thread here for getting rid of some of the tension from this trial. I realize some of the humor on the other threads is frowned upon however it really helped the pent up frustration and anger from weeks of the JA show. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever end and a just verdict rendered!? I didn't begin watching until mid January & I'm already on burn out mode!!!

Thanks again for this thread Mods & all the stuff you do to keep a smooth board running! (I have seen other sites that allow the victim to be trashed on the word of this proven liar). Get so po'd I just shut them down & come right back here!

:seeya::seeya:

In recent years I've come to realize that my own mother is a sociopath- how scary is that?! Luckily, she's timid and not the violent type. But she has no feelings for anyone but herself. Since our father's death two years ago, my sister and I have come to the conclusion that she never really loved him, either. All she's concerned about is herself and what people can do for her.

I know I said she wasn't the violent type, but she did say something recently that was way over the top. I had told her a funny story of an incident that happened when I took one of my cats to the vet. She doesn't like animals, but the story was about an incident that happened at the vet's, not just a cute kitty story. Here's what she said to my sister regarding our phone conversation, "What do I care about those cats. I don't care if they get cut in half." (pretty much an exact quote)

Who says things like that?! So, now when I make the obligatory phone call, I tell her absolutely nothing. I just let her go on and on about what she needs for herself and what she had to eat for every meal.

Hope this is ok under this topic.
I had a couple teen sociopaths as clients last week. It is hard enough with adults but with kids it makes me feel ooky :mad:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so excited for today that I'm contemplating running down the street for a frappuccino and maybe a Godiva bar before court starts! :great:

This trial better end quickly now because they just hired someone to work overnights, which means I can go back to my regularly scheduled daytime duties soon and I don't wanna go back to sneaking around the office with an earbud in my smartphone!! :blushing:

Sadly I do have to work during the day tomorrow so hopefully all of the good stuff is today, and I don't miss anything!!

Didn't know if anyone had posted this Nancy/Jodi Skype spoof from YouTube. I was howling when she was practicing her "big words!" Also they have the cold sore! Ad it has a name!
:floorlaugh:
Nancy and Jodi: Skype Chat - YouTube

Also when I was signing up for knitting class at Michaels I saw they sell pop rocks! Of course I bought them! :rocker:

i needed that laugh :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i am SO SO SO excited wooohoooo

i dont remember being this excited on christmas morning :what::great::great:

----------------------
Hi Josie, the more I think of it the more I have a feeling HLN may not show the trial all day as they have done. They keep saying there will be programs at night- I think called The Dark Side. I'm going to look up and save an addy for station that will carry it. Tru Tv is on for two hours only 9 to 11am. Trial starts 10:30am.. half hour coverage? ya know they gotta show 'em shockin' imbecilles doin' their crazies!!! This is ridiculous!!!:what: you are no doubt watching it on one already.:floorlaugh: :seeya:

I believe the judge told the jury to be back at 10a (not the usual 10:30a) start time for today. Last week HLN carried the trial coverage during the day since InSession was off before the trial started. Also as a reminder, AZ did not change to daylight svg time. (I'm hoping that HLN has just added the Dark Side at night to make a little more $$$ since this trial is probably gonna last until time for the new shows in the fall LOL, just kidding!

Gah! I have to go to the dentist this morning! I'd already cancelled the appointment 2 times so I guess I'd better go. I have one more root canal to be done and a crown for another tooth.

Please take good notes! TIA!

March 10, 2013 at 1:00 am

'Book of Mormon' finds ribald humor, song in serious topics

By Andrea Daniel
Special to The Detroit News

Real life lessons are met with comedy and song when two cookie-cutter missionaries deal with religion in the Tony award-winning "The Book of Mormon," March 12 through 24 at the Fisher Theatre.

The musical centers around two Mormon elders, Cunningham and Price who are given a missionary assignment to the take the word of God to Uganda. But upon their arrival, they receive an awakening.

"They're confronted with a crazy warlord, and AIDS and a lot of things that they weren't prepared to be confronted with. It's basically about the two growing up and trying to work together, and they go through a whole lot of stuff out there," says actor Chris O'Neill, who plays Elder Cunningham. "These super, super nice guys are confronted with real-life issues"...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130310/ENT01/303100301#ixzz2NQX6KJYj

my laptop screen just smashed omg!!
should have seen the panic on my face :floorlaugh:

thank god i have this spare here,i could have cried

i needed that laugh :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i am SO SO SO excited wooohoooo

i dont remember being this excited on christmas morning :what::great::great:

I loved how she was styling her bangs with the KY! And reading cue cards ! "Tear, tear, emotion, cry"

LOLOL!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can't wait for Juan to take a few more swings in less than an HOUR!!! Oh MY, better get these kids their lunch NOW! Haha!

This is in response to Softail's comment about someone smoking a joint while driving (it's on Thread 83).

My son served on a grand jury a couple of years ago. One day every week for 3 months. He couldn't tell me much about it, but he did tell me this.

First thing every time they met they would discuss the drug cases. He said he couldn't believe what idiots people were. He said a cop would pull somebody over for running a stop sign or whatever, and when they rolled down the window out would come a huge cloud of marijuana smoke. So of course, the cops could search the car at that point and, my son said, "so they open the trunk and there's fully functioning meth lab!" (Hopefully he was joking. Oy.)

His comment was "if they'd just smoked the dope at home, before they left the house, none of this would have happened!" It's become a saying in our house for using common sense: Smoke the Dope At Home!

Yes, we are weird.

I loved how she was styling her bangs with the KY! And reading cue cards ! "Tear, tear, emotion, cry"

LOLOL!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can't wait for Juan to take a few more swings in less than an HOUR!!! Oh MY, better get these kids their lunch NOW! Haha!

maybe thats jodi's jail style tip

for the perfect jodi arias style bangs,use KY

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I just found this thread. I'm so happy to have a place to go off-topic.
Thank you mods!!!

So we office from home ....

My boyfriend to me this morning: "We have a conference call at noon ET today ...will you be attending, or are you tied up in court?"

Me: "Well, you know better, don't you? In the future, please schedule conference calls that require my participation for noon PACIFIC TIME while court is on lunch recess."

Boyfriend: "This is worse than that damned tot mom trial!". :banghead:

I just found this thread. I'm so happy to have a place to go off-topic.
Thank you mods!!!

Same here, what an awesome thread to have!! I'm a little disappointed I missed hanging out here this weekend and I'm a lot disappointed that I ate and drank real goodies instead of the e-goodies here. Anyway, I plan on working off all of the indulgent food by sitting around for the next few days on WS and doing as little as humanely possible.

Lets get this show on the road! I've got my "trial station" all set up :)

Laptop w/ splitscreen WS and AZ Central.

Lunch, hot tea and brownies at the ready.

Comfy chair with fleece blanket!

2013-03-13134028_zpsc91337f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members