SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew has definitely been 1000x better in the last month. 1000000x better than jvm and ng

I read on facebook DrD said something about new autopsy photos never released or something. Any truth in that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dr. Drew is Da Bomb!

How come nobody on the panel has ever discussed that JA must have locked the bedroom door when she left. The roommates had to search for the key to open the door. Was it ever declared where the key was found?

Same here, what an awesome thread to have!! I'm a little disappointed I missed hanging out here this weekend and I'm a lot disappointed that I ate and drank real goodies instead of the e-goodies here. Anyway, I plan on working off all of the indulgent food by sitting around for the next few days on WS and doing as little as humanely possible.

you could try this:

149193_441544452597023_230657582_n.png

I agree with all,of this and will add that I think Jodi was obsessively drawn to Travis in addition to his material success but also his bright light, his big personality, his popularity and goodness everyone talks about with him. His charisma. I do think on some level this is an evil meets good story. I'm not a big believer in the Devil or Hell (I personally think Hell exists right here on Earth ) but I do see the darkest evil in this woman that I've ever observed.

She didnt murder him to procure his stuff after he was gone. She enjoyed this brutal murder of him because her essential darkness wanted to extinguish his light and she delighted in that aspect of it. I can't even keep writing about this because it is even too,dark for me to stay on.

I need to,go,watch some YouTube videos of kittens now. Brb

Yes, mods, I know I shouldn't do this. Just this once.

This one's for you, KCL.

EN#74 Delta Lloyd Insurance Gay Ad - YouTube

ALL POINTS WS BULLETIN! AMBER ALERT.......NO NO........ EMU ALERT!

Steely was last seen on threads over 24 hours ago! When he had a tiff with KatieCoolLady, and they parted ways...... (something about the bathtub/toilet on her trip?)

1.jpg

He then came to visit fellow emus and WS'ers.....and hang out.....

Emu.jpg

Then............he was last seen the other evening, pooped out after posting on a thread

zoo_emu.jpg

Some have the opinion that he has fleed overseas to his family

da0ab8c5_IN31_EMU_120151f.jpeg

Please everyone..... follow footprints to find him! We need steely back! :please:

350x700px-LL-5fa7ee6c_1mW66.jpeg

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

ALL POINTS WS BULLETIN! AMBER ALERT.......NO NO........ EMU ALERT!

Steely was last seen on threads over 24 hours ago! When he had a tiff with KatieCoolLady, and they parted ways...... (something about the bathtub/toilet on her trip?)

1.jpg

He then came to visit fellow emus and WS'ers.....and hang out.....

Emu.jpg

Then............he was last seen the other evening, pooped out after posting on a thread

zoo_emu.jpg

Some have the opinion that he has fleed overseas to his family

da0ab8c5_IN31_EMU_120151f.jpeg

Please everyone..... follow footprints to find him! We need steely back! :please:

350x700px-LL-5fa7ee6c_1mW66.jpeg

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Wow, and I thought JA was drama queen enough for the entire websleuths domain. :dramaqueen:

Now it's SD and KCL at each other?

Having 3, 5, & 7 year olds, my home is bare-bones: No curtains, 2 old couches that it's OK to vomit/pee/poop all over, all items of value on top of shelves or in the garage! My kids can destroy a living room in 2 seconds. I have my "wish list" all ready for when they become more like humans than animals--a sectional couch, coffee table, REAL CURTAINS! lol

I know how you feel, I have a 5 and 2 year old. "Clean" doesn't stay that way for too long.

I apologize to the house for sticking up for one of our own against a supporter of the devil JA.....Now let's move on.....:what:

(This is the funniest emoticon by the way).

I need a brownie recipe for court tomorrow. I'm out of wine. Help? I can't face court without a drink or a brownie! oh and MOO.

For those of you who dont have other people around you who understand your obsession with this trial, how do you cope? I get not wanting to drag my family not not it because we all now that "ignorance is bliss". I feel sorry for the people at work and those that I meet that I have to inform. They would much rather I addict them to "Homeland". Me? I'd rather deal with real life, not scripted crap. But that's just me. i crave real , raw, life... and champagne with those itty bitty cocoa nibs from Trader Joe's. They are such a great substitute for a chocolate gorging. They taste a little like a dark chocolate covered expresso bean, but it's just the same crunch...not flavor. The cocoa nib is nom, nom, nom with dark chocolate covering it...otherwise..Gross! So not tasty on its own. Been there, tried that.

Soooowa, I might enter the foray that is Zappos today.Please send me some miracle dust. I did not inherit a shopping gene...or I exhausted it in my youth. I need shoes!

So, that's my sidebar. :)

For those of you who dont have other people around you who understand your obsession with this trial, how do you cope? I get not wanting to drag my family not not it because we all now that "ignorance is bliss". I feel sorry for the people at work and those that I meet that I have to inform. They would much rather I addict them to "Homeland". Me? I'd rather deal with real life, not scripted crap. But that's just me. i crave real , raw, life... and champagne with those itty bitty cocoa nibs from Trader Joe's. They are such a great substitute for a chocolate gorging. They taste a little like a dark chocolate covered expresso bean, but it's just the same crunch...not flavor. The cocoa nib is nom, nom, nom with dark chocolate covering it...otherwise..Gross! So not tasty on its own. Been there, tried that.

Soooowa, I might enter the foray that is Zappos today.Please send me some miracle dust. I did not inherit a shopping gene...or I exhausted it in my youth. I need shoes!

So, that's my sidebar. :)

Shopping for shoes is the worst! I have tiny feet so nothing ever fits. And when it does, it's pink with glitter and butterflies in the kid section :blushing:

Boiled 300 pounds of crawfish yesterday, caught some trout in the surf this morning and going to Rodeo Houston to see George Strait tonight

Wonder what Jodi did this weekend?

Good Morning from Texas!

George Strait - Amarillo By Morning - 1996 Houston Rodeo - YouTube

MMMMMMMM!! I LOVE crawdads! My roommate in college was in love with George Stait & we had a life-sized cardboard cutout that she stole from somewhere. We loved to go see him at the Rodeo when I lived in Houston! I also saw him once in Dallas--it was outdoors & it rained, but he did the whole concert. Fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153