SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by a comment Lorelilly made in the Trial thread, here's the jury's version of "The Hills Are Alive".... warning, the jury's getting cranky!

This trial is rife with the sound of bull*****
With lies we have heard, seems a thousand years
Our hearts fill with dread at the sound of bull*****
Our mouths want to scream, every lie we hear!

Our fists want to beat total cr*p out of your client
For her bloodthirsty spree
Our hands want to write on the juror forms:
"Give her Death Penalty!"

We laugh as your shrink nearly trips and falls
To explain every lie
We dream through the night
Of our chance to convict her to die!

Our brains mummify when your shrink is talking
We know we will hear what we've heard before
Our minds will be clear of the sound of bull*****
When she lives no more!

:seeya: Viv, I love all your songs. You are so talented. I know you were here this AM, but I was lost in the posts or I would have said hi. I'm trying to take a breather from the main trial thread this AM and thought I'd read all the posts in the Sidebar thread.
I'm a little shy and ,although I have posted a little, the forum moves so fast, I can't keep up. My eyes get blurry from all the reading. I don't know how to post pictures, etc.- I'm very computer stupid and I, like AL, don't tweet, Facebook, text, etc. I gave up my cellphone years ago- doesn't work here in the mountains. I borrow my son's cellphone when I need it. If I were AL, I would learn how to do these techno things- she is out in the business world, after all- not very professional of her. Guess I'm an old fossil.:blushing:

Hey peeps! :cat:

My username is ElleElle.

This is because my initials are L.L. ; just like Lindsay Lohan. ;) lol

:seeya: Viv, I love all your songs. You are so talented. I know you were here this AM, but I was lost in the posts or I would have said hi. I'm trying to take a breather from the main trial thread this AM and thought I'd read all the posts in the Sidebar thread.
I'm a little shy and ,although I have posted a little, the forum moves so fast, I can't keep up. My eyes get blurry from all the reading. I don't know how to post pictures, etc.- I'm very computer stupid and I, like AL, don't tweet, Facebook, text, etc. I gave up my cellphone years ago- doesn't work here in the mountains. I borrow my son's cellphone when I need it. If I were AL, I would learn how to do these techno things- she is out in the business world, after all- not very professional of her. Guess I'm an old fossil.:blushing:

Thanks so much, YESorNO! (LOVE your name!)

If you're an old fossil then so am I; I wish I knew how to do all the clever stuff that some of the WSers do.

Don't be afraid to post because everyone here is so great - lots of friendly, intelligent and funny folks. I only insert my thoughts on the trial sporadically in the Trial threads - so many insightful posts there that I usually just try to give "Thanks" (though sometimes they don't show up). But when the spirit moves me, I do my commentary through these songs. I hope no one is offended!

Thanks again my fellow Bronx-born WSer!

is Katie Wick not on WS? would love to see her participate on here. I know she's KCL's buddy.

Thanks so much, YESorNO! (LOVE your name!)

If you're an old fossil then so am I; I wish I knew how to do all the clever stuff that some of the WSers do.

Don't be afraid to post because everyone here is so great - lots of friendly, intelligent and funny folks. I only insert my thoughts on the trial sporadically in the Trial threads - so many insightful posts there that I usually just try to give "Thanks" (though sometimes they don't show up). But when the spirit moves me, I do my commentary through these songs. I hope no one is offended!

Thanks again my fellow Bronx-born WSer!

Viv, By "fellow-born", does that mean you came from the Bronx?

Most of the posts by WSers are just my sentiments and would just seem redundant if I posted the same thing (or comtemporanous:floorlaugh:. The folks here say things so much better than I would. I just love to read all the posts, but sometimes, in order to catch up, I'll jump pages.

Before I joined WS, I was researching my ancestors over at the Ancestry website- I'd pop over here in the evening, sometimes, but when the trial of JA started, I stopped my research and have been here ever since. Everyday.
I start my day here and end it here- blurry eyes and all. My mini-snauz. hates when I'm on the computer all day (her name is The Queen and she Demands attention- she's narcissistic that way :floorlaugh:. I have gained, at least, 5 lbs since the trial started:floorlaugh:.

I'm so excited this AM because I received some paperwork from the Archivo di Stato di Cosenza, Italy. They have sent me paperwork on my Grandfather, and Uncles (2), and I now know who my Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandmother are. When the trial is over I will do some more research on them.:great:

:seeya:

We so needed this weekend break after ALV and the dog and pony show we've endured.

Love the song lyrics from our clever WS contributors.

Keep em comin :)

Hey peeps! :cat:

My username is ElleElle.

This is because my initials are L.L. ; just like Lindsay Lohan. ;) lol

Hi, ElleElle, :seeya:

Where in Canada do you live? I have a Aunt and cousins in CDA- in Toronto.
How's the weather there and the summers? I have the idea that it's always snowing there :floorlaugh:.
I like your little saying "we're all mad here".

[/B]
We so needed this weekend break after ALV and the dog and pony show we've endured.
Love the song lyrics from our clever WS contributors.

Keep em comin :)

Ain't that the truth. I'm exhausted.

OH. MAH. GOSH.

Why did JM give JW the floor halfway through the day???
beverage-group-2.jpe.jpeg

http://orj.cc/product_images/uploaded_images/beverage-group-2.jpe.jpeg

A real miracle.

Are you are Nun?

Another song from the jury - Gordon Lightfoot's "Sundown" (will tackle "Edmund Fitzgerald" soon):

We could see you lyin' fast with such great finesse
As the cops ask you questions but you won't confess
Jodi, you better beware
Cause we know you were creepin' 'round his affairs
Jodi, you better beware

You were lurking like a scene from the movie "Scream"
You concocted a lie with your legal team
Sometimes, we think it's a shame
That we can't beat you senseless and you're feelin' real pain

You took pictures of the day when you had your "break"
Leaving them in the washer was your first mistake
Jodi, you better beware
Sometimes, we think it's a sin
That you think you are winnin', but you're losin' mah friend*

We can see you smirkin' hard as you primp and preen
You're a cold-blooded killer, got us feelin' mean
Jodi, you better beware

Jodi, you better beware

Sometimes, we think it's a sin
That you think you are winnin', but you're losin' mah friend*

(*tm Countess Luann, RHoNY)

I find her insistence that TA was committing "Character Assassination" in regards to JA ridiculous and very telling.

Character assassination is defined as the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person. Even if TA called JA every name in the book to her face or via text or pony express, that is NOT what character assassination is. That would be considred verbal abuse maybe and for sure name calling.

I find it very ironic that a person who is actively engaged in assassinating Travis Alexander's character in a very major way during this trial accuses him of such a thing. I find it ironic that ALV is and can claim to be the victim of character assassination based on some of the very negative online activity in regards to her testimony and book.

Which leaves me left asking - Project much lady?

MOO she hates Travis. He is a man who must have abused JA to make such a sweet little helpless thing kill him and now she (ALV) being bullied and everybody hates her and in her mind, its all that damned Travis's fault. Even dead this poor guy cannot get a break. I am sure in her mind, she is currently being abused as a direct result of TA. NOT JA mind you, but TA.

Then she went so far as to accuse him of "soul assassination" upon the defendant. Seriously? I have one question for this unusual person. I would like to show her a huge glossy blown up exhibit and ask her what variety of "assassination" she would call the one used by JA on that day. Cause I have an answer for her if she is unsure. It's called "ACTUAL ASSASSINATION"!

That is my take on it and it is really disturbing to me that this person is considered an expert in her field.

Perhaps someone needs to just go eat some worms

[video=youtube;TKQmcfTJ1GA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKQmcfTJ1GA[/video]

I love Jethro Tull and hope there are other fans here... my version of "Cross-Eyed Mary" (please don't think I'm making fun, it's the title's fault!):

(cool flute intro)

Who would be a liar, a killer and a thief
If she had a rich man in her bed
And who would kill a poor man
When he tells her to get out
If she could only get it through her head

Cross-eyed Jodi
Goes barging in again
She has no boundaries
And she always plays a game
She dined at Olive Garden
Now it's Maricopa gruel
And the stone-cold killer
Did some acts so cruel

Lying that her boyfriend got his kicks from little boys
She'd rather not admit she was to blame
It was her intention to disparage a poor man
With what she did she really has no shame

Cross-eyed Jodi
Finds it hard to be found wrong
She's a psycho stalker
And she'll bust into a song
She's a good man's killer
Her defense ain't so strong
She's the Snow White of the prison
But her life won't last as long

(groovy flute and guitar action)

Lying that her boyfriend got his kicks from little boys
She'd rather not admit she was to blame
It was her intention to disparage a poor man
With what she did she really has no shame

Cross-eyed Jodi
Goes barging in again
She has no boundaries
And she always plays a game
She dined at Olive Garden
Now it's Maricopa gruel
And the stone-cold killer
Did some acts so cruel

Cross-eyed Jodi
Oh Jodi, oh...
Cross-eyed Jodi

Here's some pics of my cats- mark their meows- no jury will convict them of being ugly. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365902445.926609.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365902463.488920.jpg

:seeya: Hi! I live on the West coast in the interior.

I've attached a pic. :) We have mild winters, world class skiing, beautiful lakes and mountains. The summer we have arid temperatures, and very dry like a desert. :)

kamloops_bc2.jpg

"We're all mad here"; is a quote from Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. One of my fave Disney movies! :rocker:

Hi, ElleElle, :seeya:

Where in Canada do you live? I have a Aunt and cousins in CDA- in Toronto.
How's the weather there and the summers? I have the idea that it's always snowing there :floorlaugh:.
I like your little saying "we're all mad here".

Elley Mae gave us a new game - What Else Did Jodi Have in That Truck and ClosArgs got us started.

Who wants to play? Adding that the winner will be my next Keynote Breakout Speaker. (BBM)

Underwear with "Ryans" across the backside (ClosArgs).
3 Pack of college ruled notebooks from Costco for diary entries.

Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
In the trunk with the 12 gallons of gas no less, what else did she have in that truck?

Some underwear with "Ryans'" across the backside?

:seeya: Hi, everyone. This is my very first post, although I have been a lurker since the trial in Florida of the person whose name I don't say
anymore". I'm not very computer savvy, nor am I clever, or have
too much imagination as some of the people on this forum (I laugh my azz off
everyday-LOL).
My 22 yr. old son cannot believe that I'm involved with another trial, as the
trial in Florida just decimated me for weeks. I tried to explain that I need
justice for Travis in order for me to believe that our justice system works. I
just about lost my belief in it with the verdict in Florida so many years ago.
This will probably be the longest post you'll see from me, but I'm here everyday- reading, crying for Travis and his family, and rooting for our
prosecutor, Mr. Martinez.
I'm proud to be part of this great and good forum with such clever people.

(Hope this comes out OK)

I am certain you are selling yourself short, and look forward to reading more posts from you. I told my hubby that - even though I said I wouldn't after that FL. trial - I am here because I want to see that verdict/sentencing because she did something so heinous. He reminded me that (like FL) I might not get to see what I want - and not to be so decimated if it happens.

What a wonderful day! Grilled/smoked some ribs on the green egg, chilled by the pool and played with the pups! Can't get any better! :great:

A certain female defense attorney is speaking out with her version of "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel -- have your cowbells ready:

Well I don't know how I can sleep at night
I got the feeling my client ain't right
I'm so scared when she gets close to my chair
And I'm wondering how to get out of here
Clown to the left of me, Killer to the right
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
And I'm wondering what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep on trying this case
When I question, I'm all over the place
Here I am

Well you started out with Ninjas
Now you're proud of your fake self-defense
All the time I want to grab ya
Slap you in the face and say
Plea...
Plea...

Trying to make a case for abuse
But they can see that it's just an excuse
Is it fair that I should ruin my career
For a client who instills in me fear
Here I am

(insert cowbells somewhere here)

Well you started out with Ninjas
Now you're proud of your fake self-defense
All the time I want to grab ya
Slap you in the face and say
Plea...
Plea...

Well I don't know how I can sleep at night
I got the feeling my client ain't right
I'm so scared when she gets close to my chair
And I'm wondering how to get out of here
Here I am

Yes I'm
Here I am

Thanks Steely! Love the commentary!

Here is my little peanut chillin by the pool! I love that she sticks her tongue out! :tongue:

33omttu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member