SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viv, By "fellow-born", does that mean you came from the Bronx?

Most of the posts by WSers are just my sentiments and would just seem redundant if I posted the same thing (or comtemporanous:floorlaugh:. The folks here say things so much better than I would. I just love to read all the posts, but sometimes, in order to catch up, I'll jump pages.

Before I joined WS, I was researching my ancestors over at the Ancestry website- I'd pop over here in the evening, sometimes, but when the trial of JA started, I stopped my research and have been here ever since. Everyday.
I start my day here and end it here- blurry eyes and all. My mini-snauz. hates when I'm on the computer all day (her name is The Queen and she Demands attention- she's narcissistic that way :floorlaugh:. I have gained, at least, 5 lbs since the trial started:floorlaugh:.

I'm so excited this AM because I received some paperwork from the Archivo di Stato di Cosenza, Italy. They have sent me paperwork on my Grandfather, and Uncles (2), and I now know who my Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandmother are. When the trial is over I will do some more research on them.:great:

:seeya:

Born and raised - though I haven't lived there since I moved "downtown" in my late teens, I can see the Bronx come out of me in my increasingly, er, passionate song lyrics ("there's something about that defendant" that brings out my desire for a little street justice, Bronx-style). If she were to ever show up in my old neighborhood I guarantee some of my old paisans would be happy to take her for a ride...

Good luck with your ancestry search. What a wonderful way to honor your family and beautiful Italian heritage. Salut!

Elley Mae gave us a new game - What Else Did Jodi Have in That Truck and ClosArgs got us started.

Who wants to play? Adding that the winner will be my next Keynote Breakout Speaker. (BBM)

Underwear with "Ryans" across the backside (ClosArgs).
3 Pack of college ruled notebooks from Costco for diary entries.

Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
In the trunk with the 12 gallons of gas no less, what else did she have in that truck?

Some underwear with "Ryans'" across the backside?

I want to be that Keynote Breakout Speaker (what am I speaking about anyway? I'm an expert in it, I'm sure and I have the credentials to back it up, too- believe me- I graduated from kindergarten with expert doo-doo diapers). :floorlaugh:

Don't forget those etty-bitty pencils.

Thanks Steely! Love the commentary!

Here is my little peanut chillin by the pool! I love that she sticks her tongue out! :tongue:

33omttu.jpg

He's sticking out his tongue out at you for your disgusting emu jokes.

Hey, Steely,

What are those buttons about. I'm afraid to push them.

:seeya: Hi! I live on the West coast in the interior.

I've attached a pic. :) We have mild winters, world class skiing, beautiful lakes and mountains. The summer we have arid temperatures, and very dry like a desert. :)

kamloops_bc2.jpg

"We're all mad here"; is a quote from Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. One of my fave Disney movies! :rocker:

I thought, for sure, that the quote was about us/we WSers. We want justice for Travis and are furious with murders.

Here's my Standard Poodle "Bobo" writing his Manifesto! :floorlaugh:

Beau Studying.jpg

Nicely played!

Attachments

• 383026_150925745082722_245151442_n.jpg
    383026_150925745082722_245151442_n.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
He sent me an excerpt;

I hate cats, I hate squirrels, why is my dinner late, why does mom sit at her desk staring a screen for hours.
That's all I've gotten so far.

Steely:
Obviously "Bobo" sent you a copy of his Manifesto! Juanderful!!!

:maddening: I was gonna invite you over for a pool party.. But ... I have to give you the proper rules.

"Please don't pee in our pool, we don't swim in your toilet".

wvxx7m.jpg

Sweet dreams Steely. :)

[video=youtube;4T-mV_9uDRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-mV_9uDRU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads