SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I can't seem to figure this site out and wonder if anyone can help, when I click on a certain user and click “view posts by that user” the below comes up.. what does this mean? How can I view posts by users? Thank you! (i am registered and activated, has anyone else had this problem?)

lenab16, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Felix was born in Pelham and I think his family moved to Mount Vernon or Yonkers - we went to his dad (dentist) but now can't remember where he was, maybe because I hated going to the dentist!

While I'm here, I'll leave you with this because I suspect you already like it:

Steve Miller Band - The Joker - YouTube

Mount Vernon is where I was born. We left there before I turned 5.
I do like Steve Miller. Thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U_qHU_6Ofc0#t=3s
James Gang - Funk #49

I don't know if anyone heard of these guys but this is another I enjoyed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PSASpSxv-8g#t=11s
Rhinoceros - Apricot Brandy

Ricki, you and a few others here are killing me!!!

I was thisclose to posting Funk #49 - Joe Walsh is a hero in this house.

Well done my friend. You made me happy, so here's my happy song...

Falco - The Sound of Musik - YouTube

Hello everyone, I can't seem to figure this site out and wonder if anyone can help, when I click on a certain user and click “view posts by that user” the below comes up.. what does this mean? How can I view posts by users? Thank you! (i am registered and activated, has anyone else had this problem?)

lenab16, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It could be because you are new here. Could be you need more posts of your own. IDK Perhaps you should ask a mod. Good luck and Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13