SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching all of these videos, I feel too young for this thread :floorlaugh:

I know some of the names, but the only song I think I actually knew was Adele.

:truce:

I love Adele! I love music, period, including lots of "new" stuff. My first album was "Meet the Beatles", when I was 11.

I call myself a rocker, but I listen to everything - jazz, R&B, classical, C&W, hip hop, et al!

Oh, speaking of Indigenous, have you heard this band? Saw them at Jazz Fest in New Orleans.

Indigenous - Things we do - Music Video - YouTube

Chester, you have completely blown Mr. Mertz's* mind!!!

Mr. Mertz is actually Lakota and his real name is Standing Bear which is also the name of the (really hot) lead singer (Mato Nanji)... not only that, he knows the entire family and it's possible they are distant cousins.

So Mr. M. sends you a hearty How Kola and thanks for posting this video. The group is fantastic!

Now this guy may or may not be related to me (have to maintain some mystery):

Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good - YouTube

*Logically, my guy should be called Mr. Vance but I like Mr. Mertz better, thanks to Sleuth5. It's kind of breaking the fourth wall in the reverse but I like the lunacy of it.

p.s. I'll tell you about Woodstock later - it was truly a "Purple Haze"!

:)
Isnt this a great video? I posted it yesterday--but everyone was in the hot tub :floorlaugh: I think It is the most amazing video

Alas, no hot tub, but I was enjoying champagne and cassis after a loooong week on the road! :cheers::martini:

Mr. Mertz is actually Lakota and his real name is Standing Bear which is also the name of the (really hot) lead singer (Mato Nanji)... not only that, he knows the entire family and it's possible they are distant cousins.

So Mr. M. sends you a hearty How Kola and thanks for posting this video. The group is fantastic!

*Logically, my guy should be called Mr. Vance but I like Mr. Mertz better, thanks to Sleuth5. It's kind of breaking the fourth wall in the reverse but I like the lunacy of it.

Word...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FANaegwQKg

WOW! What an oldie but a goodie! So much being posted I have never heard of... as it was BS (Before Softail) But I'm loving it all!

Shout out to Mrs. G Norris...who has enlightened me so much! :rockon:

Love all you music/video posts, Vivi!

I am so in awe that you were at Woodstock. Greatest musical event of the century, IMO. Maybe someday you will post about your experiences. That would be fascinating to hear a first hand account.

Did you see "Taking Woodstock"? If not, I think you would enjoy it.

NO, I haven't seen that film but will now try to find it - thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver