SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't write them like this anymore. :rockon:

Any CCR fans here tonight?

:seeya: I was born the same year as Travis.

I used to listen to CCR sitting in the front seat of my daddy's car when we would go off on adventures, road trips... anything FUN and CCR was our cruising music.

My mother on the other hand.... let's just say I know every word to every song by Air Supply.

Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music Yep!! Love everything by them. But I'm a true Stones fan and ripped my un from them. Oddly enough Mick & Keith could have written Midnight Rambler for Hodi. But don't tell her that, she'll be wanting royalties. Old Hippie's never die.

Yes, Joe Cocker did do it better than the Beatles. Looks like we like the same kind of music from back then.
Hey, I see you are from CT...me too

Yes, it's wild. Every time someone posts a song I'm like "They're in my head!" I really don't think there's been a clunker yet.

Good call with that Small Faces song - haven't heard it in a million years.

I live in CT now but was born and raised in NYC, real close to this guy:

Runaround Sue-Dion-original song-1961 - YouTube

and not too far from this guy:

Neil Diamond - Cherry Cherry (REMASTERED) - YouTube

Love all you music/video posts, Vivi!

I am so in awe that you were at Woodstock. Greatest musical event of the century, IMO. Maybe someday you will post about your experiences. That would be fascinating to hear a first hand account.

Did you see "Taking Woodstock"? If not, I think you would enjoy it.

Love all you music/video posts, Vivi!

I am so in awe that you were at Woodstock. Greatest musical event of the century, IMO. Maybe someday you will post about your experiences. That would be fascinating to hear a first hand account.

Did you see "Taking Woodstock"? If not, I think you would enjoy it.

You are assuming she, or anyone, would remember. ;)

Hi Honey. :seeya:

Oh hello (I once fell in love over this song or kinda related, something like that):

Is It You? - Lee Ritenour featuring Eric Tagg (1981) - YouTube

(also have a brush with celebrity on this one--I gave Lee Ritenour a gift once and he called me and left me a message on my answering machine...swooooonn...I had/ok have such a crush on him!)

Oh how cool! I love Lee Ritenour. You guys are really bringing back the memories this weekend.

:cheers:

Lee Ritenour - Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That - YouTube

Favorite song by the only person to have every been seriously considered as a fifth Beatle.

[video=youtube;0tl59FST-LQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tl59FST-LQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member