Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I'm sorry.

I just do NOT remember this. Can someone, anyone, who suffered through this trial with me, confirm or deny the following? (We're talking about KH/RC and her 'affair' with GA.)

"Describing how their relationship ended, Krystal said, "Shortly after the memorial service for Caylee, I blew him, and he blew me off.""

I'm pretty sure that I'd remember that line...but I've been wrong before.

So here is JB once again with a prurient tale involving GA and that particular sex act. I find his stories very disturbing. In court when he talked about GA and FCA before school his tone of voice and facial expression made my skin crawl.

Ashton also got her to admit under oath when he did his cross of Krystal/River that George had sent her a letter after those last texts that was signed as if from both Cindy and George. It's on the same video that I posted above. Not to mention that Krystal/River lied to LE when they questioned her about if there was any affair. She claimed to LE that there was not. Then she changed her story.

And just for grins and giggles here's the "grief" lady's testimony. Begins at 39:10 of the first video. Just remember to keep the laughter down to a dull roar so that we don't disturb the neighboring threads or we might have a mod come in and zap us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE88EL_Fehs"]Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 9 - 6/29/11 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgdcINgEYQ4&feature=relmfu"]Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 10 - 6/29/11 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbt7OC2GlG0&feature=relmfu"]Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 11 - 6/29/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I also noticed that there are new customer pics uploaded to the book site. Nice going guys.

*snipped by me*

OMG!! Thank you so much! I'm SO engrossed by this book (sarcasm intended) that I really don't have time to research other links (you know, other than WS, FB, Twitter, etc.)!! But you have saved me from going insane! Just another JB lie!

It is prolly the hardest book ive ever read.... i still have a bit to go in it.. but i put it aside for a few days as it will drive you nutz..

its a hard book for any of us that know the truth.. and followed the trial..
but even if it was just a book on anything.. it would be hard as the style of writting is horrible and very hard to follow.

Ashton also got her to admit under oath when he did his cross of Krystal/River that George had sent her a letter after those last texts that was signed as if from both Cindy and George. It's on the same video that I posted above. Not to mention that Krystal/River lied to LE when they questioned her about if there was any affair. She claimed to LE that there was not. Then she changed her story.

Yes, after she sold it to the National Enquirer if I remember correctly...:waitasec:

Yes, after she sold it to the National Enquirer if I remember correctly...:waitasec:

Oh no. Krystal/River did not "sell" her story. Her twin sister received the money, not Krystal/River. Krystal/River simply told her story to the National Enquirer because she wanted the truth out there without the media splicing and dicing it.

/end sarcasm

Oh no. Krystal/River did not "sell" her story. Her twin sister received the money, not Krystal/River. Krystal/River simply told her story to the National Enquirer because she wanted the truth out there without the media splicing and dicing it.

/end sarcasm

thanks hon.. that made me crack up..lol..

I am just beat - spent most of the day battling with an employment contract for a client - I think I burnt off a few brain cells.....time for bed..:eek:fftobed:

Just wanted to let you all know if you are bothered by a loud screeching noise it is just the sound of Baez's nails scraping down the sales ranking as he slips from 1199 to 1200 for the day......:giggle:

:lurk:

78953799686867783_Ydx5FgcH_c.jpg

http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/78953799686867783_Ydx5FgcH_c.jpg

Ynot, I told them to keep it down to a dull roar. Did they get to loud again?

/end sarcasm

... :rotfl: ... Oh - well pardon me!!! :what:....NOT!!!.

And just for grins and giggles here's the "grief" lady's testimony. Begins at 39:10 of the first video. Just remember to keep the laughter down to a dull roar so that we don't disturb the neighboring threads or we might have a mod come in and zap us.

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 9 - 6/29/11 - YouTube
Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 10 - 6/29/11 - YouTube
Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 11 - 6/29/11 - YouTube

I believe the zap already happened....:blushing:

OMGoodness. I had forgotten that the grief lady worked the Susan Smith case, for Susan Smith. She testified "about how people who have an enormous amount of grief can often get confused and think that the people they love the most shouldn't have to suffer as much as they do because they can't make the distinction between their own suffering and the suffering of the children."

I heard on HLN yesterday morning (Wed.) that Drew Peterson is doing a "Baez"...saying good morning to potential jurors...and being all friendly. Guess he followed Casey's trial as well. OMGoodness, can you imagine if another jury fell for that BS?!

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...potential-juror-jury-selection-kathleen-savio

Don't worry RR, it will never happen. Casey's verdict was because of a "perfect storm" of things. No matter how hard anyone tries it won't be re-created, thank goodness.

MOO

Up way too early today. That's what I get for going out in the heat to pick up more debris from our big storm.

Since I don't watch Hannity, I counted on Hal the TV Guy at the Orlando Sentinel (bless him) for an update. Very short article:

Jose Baez, Pam Bondi share 'Hannity' panel

Jose Baez got another high-profile endorsement Monday night. Sean Hannity, host of Fox News' "Hannity," saluted Baez as "a great defense attorney," then asked for Baez's view of the Colorado shooting case.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_jose-baez-penalty-phase-casey-anthony-case

The article went on to say how Bondi gave him a couple of kudos about the case and moved back on to the Colorado case.

Not only did the topic change, but he didn't have a chance to "discuss" his, ahem, novel.

I know that if I lived in the vicinity of Coral Gables, I'd be too tired at the end of the day to attend his book signing at 8 PM!

Do you all think he'd get any attention if he threw a "party" and nobody came except for a few of his buddies? I'm betting there will be a TV news crew there just to film how well he handles his, ahem, "haters" who wave JA books and signs?

Maybe it's time for a little reverse psychology? Like Casey, he loves ANY form of attention.

As you can see, I'm a prankster with a twist. I'm counting on the fact that none of the book stores I've visited have stocked more than 2 copies of his book. Bet he'll bring his own books he bought back to boost his ratings in hopes of selling some autographed copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member