Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update in the blog about KC "back in custody"
At 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 27th, a search of all DOC databases indicates Casey Marie Anthony has totally been removed from all public prison and corrections department records online. No officials have responded to a request for reasons why Anthony's name has been removed.

The mystery remains why Anthony was reported in custody July 26, and why her name has been removed from all public databases.
http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2012/07/casey-marie-anthony-back-in-jail.html

Checked VINE. She is not there.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000

Thanks for your post. I was trying to check on the story again this morning and tried running the number supplied by swflorida.blogspot at the FL DOC and vinelink sites--all to no avail. I thought it was because I hadn't done something correctly or, for some reason, KC is not on those databases. "No results" each and every time.

Hmmm. So she's "removed from all public databases," eh? Nice.

I have my doubts on how true this is...
The part you quoted that said:

I don't buy it. I thought the house was solely in Cindy's name? Poetic license?

It is. Anytime you look up something to do with that property it is listed as belonging to Cindy...

Ok.. as you guys know ive been reading the ucky book.. and in reading it some things about the whole GA / ca/ casey thing..

(the items in quotes are from the book)

it is obvious to me early on that jose hated GA, its obvious it stems from this...

In reading in the book .. and i will have to find more examples..as i can and save them
but this is what he said about trying to bail casey out..

this brought to mind to me casey and her comment in a jail visit about them passing by or passing up on an opportunity to get her out....

The whole thing to me is this.. first off.. we dont know if any of the above is true.. as look at the source.. butt
where in the heck would the A's get 50 grand for the deposit.. and what second mortage company in their right mind would have loaned them the money with neither of them working...
casey and her stealing had already tapped all their money..

I personally believe (after reading the book) that Jose got angry at the A;'s early on and did his best to put as big of wedge between them all as he could..
there are many times in the book where he talks about telling casey things they did or didnt do.. I think he egged on her anger at them..

there is one point in the book when he talks about casey getting angry at george or deciding she hated him or something to that effect that I cant find right now.. but i remember reading.... and it had to do with tales jose was telling her..

Thank you Left Coaster! I thought I knew everything about the case, but this is new news to me about GA not wanting to bail "IT" out. It's all making sense now, it's probably the only truth in JB's whole book. Don't make "IT" mad because she is unforgiving that's for sure no matter what she has done to you. I can't wait until she's off probation because I bet she's steaming mad at JB and is going to give it all right back at him with her new "Tell All Book".... I think the KARMA train is comin..... Wohoo...

More of jose's carp.

Her father and mother had both said very incriminating things about her early on in the process, and these comments were getting back to me. I did not want Casey speaking to anyone at home. I wanted Casey to understand that the only safe place to talk was with me and only in my office. As far as I was concerned, the less time she spent at home, the better.

Golenbock, Peter; Baez, Jose (2012-07-03). Presumed Guilty (Kindle Locations 1623-1626). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.

During the jail visit where Casey complains "I have no one to comfort me, my whole life has been taken from me" amongst other whines, George tells her they just don't have the funds to bail her out. He goes on to say they had approached relatives to help, which wasn't easy to do....(they must have all refused). IIRC it's during the same visit where Casey exclaims that Caylee's reward money $250K is half her bail bond amount.... to her it must have seemed like a waste of good money sitting there in a reward fund when she knew no one would be able to claim it!

Ok.. i found the part where casey got ticked off at george..
I think think this is when she started to plan her revenge somehow..
jose is talking about after the grand jury when GA testifed..
Looking back, knowing what I now know, she was thinking that her loving father would tell the police what he knew, and they would let her go. But I didn’t know any of this at the time so I didn’t ask her about it. What I do know for certain is this: After that day, Casey never wanted to speak to her father ever again. And from that day on, she never has.

Golenbock, Peter; Baez, Jose (2012-07-03). Presumed Guilty (Kindle Locations 1823-1826). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.

Ok.. i found the part where casey got ticked off at george..
I think think this is when she started to plan her revenge somehow..
jose is talking about after the grand jury when GA testifed..

His GJ testimony helped indict her. She assumed he was going to lie for her.
He pizzed her off royally!

Ok.. as you guys know ive been reading the ucky book.. and in reading it some things about the whole GA / ca/ casey thing..

it is obvious to me early on that jose hated GA, its obvious it stems from this...

In reading in the book .. and i will have to find more examples..as i can and save them

this brought to mind to me casey and her comment in a jail visit about them passing by or passing up on an opportunity to get her out....

The whole thing to me is this.. first off.. we dont know if any of the above is true.. as look at the source.. butt
where in the heck would the A's get 50 grand for the deposit.. and what second mortage company in their right mind would have loaned them the money with neither of them working...

I personally believe (after reading the book) that Jose got angry at the A;'s early on and did his best to put as big of wedge between them all as he could..
there are many times in the book where he talks about telling casey things they did or didnt do.. I think he egged on her anger at them..

there is one point in the book when he talks about casey getting angry at george or deciding she hated him or something to that effect that I cant find right now.. but i remember reading.... and it had to do with tales jose was telling her..

Very interesting! Casey wanted out so much, even though she was happy as a clam sitting in protective custody writing to Cookie.

As for the parents, I doubt they could come up with $5000, nor make payments on that non-refundable debt. Their mortgage was way upside-down anyway. They could have easily lost the home.

I know that Cindy talked about going to "rich" relatives who obviously didn't want to pony up any cash or surity on Casey's bond. They knew the family too well.

All during the pre-trial phase, I just "knew" Baez was playing games with this already dysfunctional family. It was only one of the ways he could "win" no matter what the cost.

Whoa - totally tanking today - 1424/2/17! Shouldn't have any trouble dropping down past 1600 over night......:giggle: .......oh hi Jose...:seeya:

Thanks for your post. I was trying to check on the story again this morning and tried running the number supplied by swflorida.blogspot at the FL DOC and vinelink sites--all to no avail. I thought it was because I hadn't done something correctly or, for some reason, KC is not on those databases. "No results" each and every time.

Hmmm. So she's "removed from all public databases," eh? Nice.

Could be because on the main page, it says on the main page Florida VINE is Temporarily Off Line maybe? Temporarily Off Line Agencies What's Off Line? (Bottom left hand corner)
[URL="https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000"/URL]

Whoa - totally tanking today - 1424/2/17! Shouldn't have any trouble dropping down past 1600 over night......:giggle: .......oh hi Jose...:seeya:

It's not doing well abroad, either. There's ONE person who bought it in Germany, giving it a rank of 175,317.

LOL! In Canada it is 12,877, the 21 copies sold in the UK make it 36,682, and in France it hasn't either been put on the market or has had no sales, which make it 1,585,829.

Naturally, I assume that Benbella didn't bother getting the book translated!

World-wide ranking would then average out to 362,425.8.

Unless that glass of Merlot I had with dinner is playing with my mind.

O/T but relevant...

I just read a newspaper article about a young woman who has come forward to admit she lied at age 11 about her father molesting her. The young woman now admits she lied about being molested for attention and because she was angry with her father. She admits she got many of the "details" to weave her story from TV shows and other observations.

No specific details were provided in the article but it said that her story was detailed enough that everyone thought it was true. They believed the girl was the victim of forced sexual acts perpetrated by her father. Dad was tried and convicted of rape and served 9 years of a 15-year prison sentence before daughter came forward to admit it was all a colossal lie!

O/T but relevant...

I just read a newspaper article about a young woman who has come forward to admit she lied at age 11 about her father molesting her. The young woman now admits she lied about being molested for attention and because she was angry with her father. She admits she got many of the "details" to weave her story from TV shows and other observations.

No specific details were provided in the article but it said that her story was detailed enough that everyone thought it was true. They believed the girl was the victim of forced sexual acts perpetrated by her father. Dad was tried and convicted of rape and served 9 years of a 15-year prison sentence before daughter came forward to admit it was all a colossal lie!

What a horrific story! I don't think this is the only one either. It's so sad for the real victims who are afraid to come forward for fear that people won't believe them. :banghead:

Cindy was still working at that time.

Well, I guess Jose got the trick from Geraldo..... The best way to hide a news story is release it at 5pm on Friday. Seems the felon is off probation or they are doing this ahead of time so nobody can track when.
So SICK OF HER GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT.

Just my guess, btw.

It's not doing well abroad, either. There's ONE person who bought it in Germany, giving it a rank of 175,317.

LOL! In Canada it is 12,877, the 21 copies sold in the UK make it 36,682, and in France it hasn't either been put on the market or has had no sales, which make it 1,585,829.

Naturally, I assume that Benbella didn't bother getting the book translated!

World-wide ranking would then average out to 362,425.8.

Unless that glass of Merlot I had with dinner is playing with my mind.

no I ran a world total yesterday - it was less that 900 sold via amazon worldwide.....pretty hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper