Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His GJ testimony helped indict her. She assumed he was going to lie for her.
He pizzed her off royally!

Everyone knows that saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This is more "hell hath no fury like a pissed off sociopath"

Sooo I went to Barnes and Noble today. I needed another charge cord for my nook and of course I need to visit my Toys R Us (Total Wine) and to get some cigars for Mr Red. And I needed to convince him to take me out to dinner. ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! So before dinner, because he is cheap,ok no frugal...we were trying to hit early bird specials at the old japanese steakhouse..ANYWAYWANTEDTOSEEDOOFUSSBOOK we went to Band N.
Jose's book was NOWHERE to be found. I asked and she said that they had a few copies in stock but they stopped displaying them because people were hiding them...

I lost it right there.

I bought enough wine for EVERYONE!

Sooo I went to Barnes and Noble today. I needed another charge cord for my nook and of course I need to visit my Toys R Us (Total Wine) and to get some cigars for Mr Red. And I needed to convince him to take me out to dinner. ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! So before dinner, because he is cheap,ok no frugal...we were trying to hit early bird specials at the old japanese steakhouse..ANYWAYWANTEDTOSEEDOOFUSSBOOK we went to Band N.
Jose's book was NOWHERE to be found. I asked and she said that they had a few copies in stock but they stopped displaying them because people were hiding them...

I lost it right there.

ooo gosh how funny .. cracking up here

I lost it right there.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What a creative idea.

Jose's book was NOWHERE to be found. I asked and she said that they had a few copies in stock but they stopped displaying them because people were hiding them...I lost it right there.

BBM
That is histerical. I want to send that piece of info to JB. :floorlaugh:

I lost it right there.

That is a great story...and happy birthday weekend to you, Mrs Red!

I lost it right there.

I do that with People Magazine or any mag that has items about FCA while I'm standing in the checkout lane.
I did groceries this afternoon and she wasn't mentioned anywhere! :great:

I do that with People Magazine or any mag that has items about FCA while I'm standing in the checkout lane.
I did groceries this afternoon and she wasn't mentioned anywhere! :great:

So, what are we having?

I am laughing so hard I am choking! I am so glad that I did not have red wine in my mouth or it would have been all over the white carpet!

I lost it right there.

It is. Anytime you look up something to do with that property it is listed as belonging to Cindy...

Cindy found out that half of everything she had worked for would go to George in a divorce. Maybe Casey was going to "help" Cindy by killing George and Amy could move in . George was making life harder for her when he came back home. George said Cindy let him know that three women can
live quite well together with out him.

I saw where the bondsman said George and Cindy could make payments on the fifty thousand along with the house. George mention a millionaire sister that lived down south Florida when he was taking to LE. Not a dime from her for Casey.

I lost it right there.

OMG!!! I am on the floor laughing with this one!!! You made my day - no no - my whole farking week!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I celebrated with a big ole piece of thwartbrownie.

It's always amazed Junkie and I just how many satisfying thwarts there are out there.
In fact you can sing Old MacDonald's Farm - same tune - but inserting thwarts - which we did on our night of discovery.

It' amazing how both delicious and useful thwarts can be....:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member