Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tulessa, Nice to see you. Did you enjoy the mountains?

I'm enjoying them every day. I live in them. I go to one to reflect and think about Alan & Lisa. It's a healing process that's coming along slowly but surely. :) I'm past the hate, disgust and murderous intent . It's time to heal.

Hey! I didn't even know you were planning to do this! Good for you Tulessa and Good Luck with it!!! :rocker:

Yes, with ALL proceeds going to the babies to pay for their educations.

Hey Tulessa, Nice to see you. Did you enjoy the mountains? Oops you are writing a book. Good for you and best of luck.

Not yet lol. I'm still working on the title.

Sooo I went to Barnes and Noble today. I needed another charge cord for my nook and of course I need to visit my Toys R Us (Total Wine) and to get some cigars for Mr Red. And I needed to convince him to take me out to dinner. ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! So before dinner, because he is cheap,ok no frugal...we were trying to hit early bird specials at the old japanese steakhouse..ANYWAYWANTEDTOSEEDOOFUSSBOOK we went to Band N.
Jose's book was NOWHERE to be found. I asked and she said that they had a few copies in stock but they stopped displaying them because people were hiding them...

I lost it right there.

I bought enough wine for EVERYONE!

I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee while I read this! SO funny!!

Have a GREAT b'day weekend; enjoy some Thwartcake with that wine!
:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:
giraffe nom nom gif.gif

I'm enjoying them every day. I live in them. I go to one to reflect and think about Alan & Lisa. It's a healing process that's coming along slowly but surely. :) I'm past the hate, disgust and murderous intent . It's time to heal.

You are very strong and wise, Tulessa.

I would hope that no one shows up at his book signing with tomatoes - JB would like that - I'd rather hope that he sits there all day just waiting for the attention, and get's none. He'd think that "protestors" would be a compliment and a sign that he is still relevant. The one sure way to make him go away is to ignore him.

Hi Tulessa, I think many people would like to read about your journey.

I think you are right on with this. I fully expect Casey will turn on JB at some point. And he will then *remind* everyone that she is "mentally ill" and "a liar."

Oh, It's really not worth getting bothered over him. KC will be the ruin of him.

Oh, I absolutely agree. KC will end up turning on JB like a rabid dog. I can just feel it in my brittle old bones!
:waiting:
(must....be...patient)

Hello My WS Family!! I just discovered something that I think is important and today is the first time I've seen it.

One of my favorite things to do a couple of times a day is to plug "baez presumed guilty" (it has a nice ring to it) into Google - and usually just amazon.com comes up.

This morning...."Up came the fact-checking thread at WS" - but unfortunately it reads as a disjointed all over the place column - so maybe we could make it a solid effort have some kind of organization to it - if folks who don't know the case as well as we do are actually looking for some facts....

Hmm - this comes off as sounding quite critical and I don't mean it that way...just didn't realize we were writing a thread for "the world" to read...

Yes, with ALL proceeds going to the babies to pay for their educations.

Well, that's one pre-order I'm willing to make! Good luck and let us know when it's ready to pre-order!

:seeya:

Not yet lol. I'm still working on the title.

Jot down a brief phrase that comes to mind that you want in the book. Then another. And another. Rearrange your list in order of importance, if necessary, as to how you want to tell the story.

Turn your list into an outline with the main topics listed as A, B, C, followed by numbered thoughts that pertain to that topic.

Each main topic can be a chapter.

The title can come later. I find titles to be particularly difficult to come up with.

Hello My WS Family!! I just discovered something that I think is important and today is the first time I've seen it.

One of my favorite things to do a couple of times a day is to plug "baez presumed guilty" (it has a nice ring to it) into Google - and usually just amazon.com comes up.

This morning...."Up came the fact-checking thread at WS" - but unfortunately it reads as a disjointed all over the place column - so maybe we could make it a solid effort have some kind of organization to it - if folks who don't know the case as well as we do are actually looking for some facts....

Hmm - this comes off as sounding quite critical and I don't mean it that way...just didn't realize we were writing a thread for "the world" to read...

Won't that be so very nice for all the doubters who do not want to search the documents for facts. It will be right there for them...easy access and no excuses. Mr. Baez is going to love that. Not!!

I surely did not take it as critical....
im trying over there.. not sure if im doing it right or not. but im trying .. lol

tell you want i think... jose is gonna wish he never heard of websleuths

If it takes 3 fricken years to defend a drowning, he is a stupid stupid lawyer.

:clap: Love this!

Adding to it: If it takes 3 friggin' years and has to go to a trial to defend a drowning - your lawyer is pathetic!

Yes. When your heart is ready to heal you feel like you can stop holding your breath. Hugs to you :)

Thanks to my momma.

And a life experience no one ever wants to have to deal with. You did good through the whole experience, Tulessa. Writing a book is also good therapy. The title will come to you once you start to write. Hey, we'll all buy it for sure. lol

One of the things that I sometimes search is to why Vallhall took down her site. I just googled today and found a note from her to explain why. Mods, I know this is OT but the hinky meter was such a site that we all read. I think best not to put a link to her note that is on the net, but Pm me or google and you will find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153