Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My WS Family!! I just discovered something that I think is important and today is the first time I've seen it.

One of my favorite things to do a couple of times a day is to plug "baez presumed guilty" (it has a nice ring to it) into Google - and usually just amazon.com comes up.

This morning...."Up came the fact-checking thread at WS" - but unfortunately it reads as a disjointed all over the place column - so maybe we could make it a solid effort have some kind of organization to it - if folks who don't know the case as well as we do are actually looking for some facts....

Hmm - this comes off as sounding quite critical and I don't mean it that way...just didn't realize we were writing a thread for "the world" to read...
You are so right, and I agree (so I can also be "so right" lol). I flagged my own post and asked to have it removed. I want to do it right. I already had it wrong because I confused Danziger with Weitz -- if I'd pulled up the "proof" I would have caught my own error. I am better than that. I won't post there without the proof at hand and accompanying link for proof. Thanks.

I surely did not take it as critical....
im trying over there.. not sure if im doing it right or not. but im trying .. lol

tell you want i think... jose is gonna wish he never heard of websleuths
I'm so proud of all of your hard work.
Actually, I am proud of eveyone here. WS DOES make a difference.
oxoxoxox

I think the overall consensus is that it was some king of glitch...or hack?
Yes, sadly it was all some kind of an error - we had a moment's silence in grief...when we found out it wasn't true...:floorlaugh:

The DCF ruling comes into play if Casey ever (God forbid) has other children, tries to get a job around other children, marries a man with children (again, God forbid). While some may think that the DCF means nothing, it can greatly impact Casey's life in the future. I am personally very greatful for this.

I honestly cannot believe that someone would think that Caylee's father "might have" had something to do with Caylee's death. I think it is far more likely that her father has no clue that he is even her father. Casey lied at the drop of a hat. Lied to everyone about everything. WHY would Casey tell the truth about who Caylee's father was? WHY would she even want him to know he was a father? If he knew he was the father he could have gone to court to get custody of Caylee, then had Casey have to pay child support. Casey refused to work to pay for herself, would she really work to pay child support for a child she didn't want?

Sometimes it seems as if the support of Casey just goes way to far.

MOO

Speaking of the DCF ruling, is anyone going to post it plus that girlfriend of a roommate who testified about shutting Caylee out on the balcony and helping her with her shoes in response to JB's great mother comments?

I posted the texts between FCA and TL and they sure are an eyeopener even after all this time!

I wrote a bad review on amazon...LOL and I didn't even read or buy the freaking book. I rather try to read toilet paper.

So, after looking through the last page in the News thread, I have to ask: is KC in jail for something? Maybe she was picked up about the hit and run in Ohio, and is in some sort of processing quagmire?

I'm sure you guys have already discussed it, but trying to search this forum with key words like Casey/in jail is a real nonstarter, lol. Any links to prior discussions would be mucho appreciado!

Hey everyone! :wave:

Hey Quiche - long time to read you! Great to see you today! :seeya:

:clap: Love this!

Adding to it: If it takes 3 friggin' years and has to go to a trial to defend a drowning - your lawyer is pathetic!

I think he HAD to wait the three years because he figured it would take that long for people to forget about those jail tapes. Especially the one where CA tells KC the latest rumor is that Caylee drowned and KC immediately returns with, "surprise, surprise" and then goes on with her dicussion with what now seems like a cold, heartless person who is fully aware that her child is dead at that point but acts like nothing is wrong. jmo

If it takes 3 fricken years to defend a drowning, he is a stupid stupid lawyer.

That was one thing I wanted him to answer in the book. He brings the question up but doesn't answer it. If it was the truth he would of ran to the prosecution with it. Being the beginning of 2009 I'm sure they would of completely investigated it. He knew it was BS and thats why they took the chance of the death penalty. He spent yrs. trying to blame everyone for Caylee's murder, when she accidentally drown in the pool. IMO

I think the overall consensus is that it was some king of glitch...or hack?

Yes, sadly it was all some kind of an error - we had a moment's silence in grief...when we found out it wasn't true...:floorlaugh:

Thanks for the replies! And yeah, I was suffering from that very form of grief when I stumbled into the forum this morning... :giggle: :jail:

Hey Quiche - long time to read you! Great to see you today! :seeya:

Good to see you, too, LG! :cool2:

Boy, I need to stop in here more often! You guys are still doing wonderful work, and it's always great to hear your voices still ringing out for some semblance of justice for Caylee. Y'all are the best. :heartbeat:

As far as I am concerned, and with ANJ's blessing, I did not see that it was an error. My bday gift to myself is to drink many boat drinks around the pool with my family and have some chili and pretend she is incarcerated.

Two things I need help with from the PRESUMED GUILTY inaccuracies thread:

1. On page 2 of that thread, a post quotes JB and it looks like JB calls Casey OCA. Is that really true? Given I didn't read the book I cannot really know but I would be floored if he actually refers to her as OCA anywhere in his book.

2. On page 2 logicalgirl posts a link to either text or AOL messages between Casey and Tony. That link, for some reason, will not open for me. Is there another link that can be used to access this information?

Sorry for posting my questions here but that is not a discussion thread so I cannot ask there, and the actual discussion thread for the book has been "moved" to somewhere that I do not have access to it.

1. On page 2 of that thread, a post quotes JB and it looks like JB calls Casey OCA. Is that really true? Given I didn't read the book I cannot really know but I would be floored if he actually refers to her as OCA anywhere in his book.

2. On page 2 logicalgirl posts a link to either text or AOL messages between Casey and Tony. That link, for some reason, will not open for me. Is there another link that can be used to access this information?

Sorry for posting my questions here but that is not a discussion thread so I cannot ask there, and the actual discussion thread for the book has been "moved" to somewhere that I do not have access to it.

Thanks for letting me know - I checked it after I inserted it into my post but will go back and see if I have time to re-insert it.
Odd - I just went back and clicked on it once and up it came...so don't know what the trouble is...anyone else having a problem?

Speaking of the DCF ruling, is anyone going to post it plus that girlfriend of a roommate who testified about shutting Caylee out on the balcony and helping her with her shoes in response to JB's great mother comments?

I posted the texts between FCA and TL and they sure are an eyeopener even after all this time!

Hi logicalgirl :seeya: I have a link to the dcf report. I posted a negative review this morning and was going to include it, then remembered it probably wasn't mentioned in the book. I won't read the book so hoped my review would stick. 2 5 stars came up pretty fast after my one star.

The trolls seem to be quiet over there today. Running out of lies or planning their next move? Anyway, I will post the link and part of the doc on the presumed guilty thread, seems to be the longest thread. Let me know if I should go ahead or if someone else wants to do it.

I have not yet read the whole book but from what I have read JB doesn't refer to Casey as OCA.

Best of luck with the writing Tulessa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members