Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An FYI, there is a 25.00 membership fee to join TES...not to search...I am a member and have been for a number of years. When you are a member you are called upon to search by TES on many searches. Searchers that join a specific search are not charged a membership fee

I tried to tell kooky youtube lady, but she is a coward and deleted my posts to her video. She likes living in denial and censorship - what a tool.

I tried to tell kooky youtube lady, but she is a coward and deleted my posts to her video. She likes living in denial and censorship - what a tool.

They can't stand the truth and they don't want others to know it.

She only talks to stuffed animals ANJ - despite your avatar - I think you may be too "vivid":floorlaugh:

I might have hit a sore spot when I called her grief lady or her alter ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......? And bingo was her name-ooo!

And Bingo is right!!! Guess she got the connection, eh??? Too funny!! :floorlaugh:

In the midst of reading Jon Verdun's new book - Let the Devil Sleep - very good, By the way - I had a hard time wading through Tana French's new one Broken Harbour - not quite as hard hitting as her last three or maybe it was just me. Also waiting for "Rebus" at nine on PBS ...and noticed the movie the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is on later tonight but think I'll probably PVR it....exciting life no?

Watching the Stats fall over there but not ready to post until he hits a new low......:giggle: Oh Hi Jose! :seeya:

And Bingo is right!!! Guess she got the connection, eh??? Too funny!! :floorlaugh:

In the midst of reading Jon Verdun's new book - Let the Devil Sleep - very good, By the way - I had a hard time wading through Tana French's new one Broken Harbour - not quite as hard hitting as her last three or maybe it was just me. Also waiting for "Rebus" at nine on PBS ...and noticed the movie the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is on later tonight but think I'll probably PVR it....exciting life no?

Watching the Stats fall over there but not ready to post until he hits a new low......:giggle: Oh Hi Jose! :seeya:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh sucks, I guess I offended her. The truth will do that, eh?

coward.jpg

Morning! :seeya:

Doing my morning fly-by and found this. Logical Girl, I'm not going back to the last ranking, but I hope this is a new low!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,169
#54 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#66 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Doing my morning fly-by and found this. Logical Girl, I'm not going back to the last ranking, but I hope this is a new low!

that's actually the bounce back from today's buy back! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: No I guess we'll have to lay off of him for a few days - he has established a pattern of buying back six then five then four - and I think the reason we see the jumping around is the stats come in as books and end up being resolved as kindles and down the booksales number falls again.

Like a number of posters have said - he can't stand the truth! Clearly can't just let it "sell" like Jeff did......

Just did a book total from my stats - world wide total book sales from Amazon - 972 So close Jose to the magic 1000!

Sure isn't helping! :woohoo:

:seeya: Jose, iis it time to :truce:?

I'm here to agree with you and here's some cold hard facts this morning...

Barnes and Noble gives this book a sales rank of 17,271 with the nook rank at 5033

All too easy! I'll be done at 20,000. :floorlaugh:
I'll consider it a clear win for Caylee!

Can someone who has read all or most of Jose's book answer a question for me?
Early on when posters were commenting on the book - or maybe I heard it on one of the interviews, I understood Jose made some comment about a child screaming in the woods? That it was never investigated..

Does he really say that in the book? Because it should be relatively easy to find the followup about the young school student it actually was...for the book thread...

Hi, all the pages with big lettering are blown out of proportion on my computer.Its only happening on this thread. Did I do something wrong? I cant even see a thank you button. Its hard reading..Thanks, Nore.

Early on when posters were commenting on the book - or maybe I heard it on one of the interviews, I understood Jose made some comment about a child screaming in the woods? That it was never investigated..

Does he really say that in the book? Because it should be relatively easy to find the followup about the young school student it actually was...for the book thread...

Oh goodness! You made me pick up that fairy tale again.:banghead:

In Chapter 12, Jose discusses this call. He does say a "massive" search was conducted in the "exact area Caylee was later discovered," a search that included helicopters.

Oh goodness! You made me pick up that fairy tale again.:banghead:

In Chapter 12, Jose discusses this call. He does say a "massive" search was conducted in the "exact area Caylee was later discovered," a search that included helicopters.

But that's not true??? I'll have to go document hunting...:waitasec:

Er and sorry about your pain - appreciate you taking one - since I don't have the book....

But that's not true??? I'll have to go document hunting...:waitasec:

Er and sorry about your pain - appreciate you taking one - since I don't have the book....

It definitely wasn't in the exact location Caylee was found. If memory serves correct, an area behind the school, towards the residential area (away from Suburban and Hopespring) was the area searched.

It definitely wasn't in the exact location Caylee was found. If memory serves correct, an area behind the school, towards the residential area (away from Suburban and Hopespring) was the area searched.

I remembered that it occurred close to the school and was the voice of a student with learning disabilities having a disagreement with a staffer and no big deal. I sure don't remember a massive search.....:waitasec:

You know he gives just enough info to make LE look bad. He basically said that a child was heard screaming and a MASSIVE search in the exact area where Caylee was eventually found was made and she wasn't there.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I am re reading chapter 12 for your answer LG - and just came across this gem from JB...

When we talked about Williams, we joked that the police attitude was "get out of here, kid. You might find Caylee"

Jose Baez is as repugnant as his former client.

ETA page 152

....in October a woman and her neighbor had called 911 after they heard a child screaming from the wooded area near the elementary school. The call was made to the Orlando Police Dept, not OCSO, and a massive search was undertaken in the exact area where Caylee's remains where found. A helicopter flew over the area, they brought in dogs, and performed an exhaustive serach. No child was ever found, but after searching the records of the Orlando Police Department, we could verify that the site where Caylee was found was the area where they searched for the child who allegedly was screaming in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member