Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wondered if she had visited the dump site the day she turned up at Jesse's for a shower. That smell gets into your nose and it will not just go away. While no one else can smell it on you, you can smell it for sure and that may be why she wanted to use his shower. We know she was in the area where Caylee was dumped often because of her cellphone pings. jmo

yeal and there was also the day that she ran out of gas near the house and TL came over to get her and she was out jogging down the street (also the day they broke into the shed)

Ok I probally slept through the posts about CA's twitter. Remember reading a post that said it had been debunked and shaking my head because I thought it was her. There was a photo of their bathroom that was upgraded. I just bound on Orand County Comptroller site a document that shows there was work done on the bathroom in 2011. So did I miss the information that we knew that or is the twitter account hers or someone that has inside info and would have a photo of the master bath remodel?
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/?

Also on this site I found a "notice of dismissal and discharge of lis pendens" dated 24 September 2010. Does that mean the foreclosure ended on that date? Doesn't show that the house was paid off...

update: wow guess I have been out of the loop - the fca tax lien doc is on there too - none of this might be new to you all but I am a "happy Camper" right now lol

BBM: What I recall is that their house was going into foreclosure but they were able to get financing to remortgage or whatever to save the house -particularly because of the media attention on the "family situation" that was going on...

BBM: What I recall is that their house was going into foreclosure but they were able to get financing to remortgage or whatever to save the house -particularly because of the media attention on the "family situation" that was going on...

I went a'searching to answer ZsaZsa" post # 231 and then got all Happy - never been on that site and then got really happy when I saw the actual tax lien - I need to get out more lol

I went a'searching to answer ZsaZsa" post # 231 and then got all Happy - never been on that site and then got really happy when I saw the actual tax lien - I need to get out more lol

I am an epic fail at searching the Orange County databases. :blushing: But if you're happy, I'm happy. :seeya:

Ok I probally slept through the posts about CA's twitter. Remember reading a post that said it had been debunked and shaking my head because I thought it was her. There was a photo of their bathroom that was upgraded. I just bound on Orand County Comptroller site a document that shows there was work done on the bathroom in 2011. So did I miss the information that we knew that or is the twitter account hers or someone that has inside info and would have a photo of the master bath remodel?

Also on this site I found a "notice of dismissal and discharge of lis pendens" dated 24 September 2010. Does that mean the foreclosure ended on that date? Doesn't show that the house was paid off...

update: wow guess I have been out of the loop - the fca tax lien doc is on there too - none of this might be new to you all but I am a "happy Camper" right now lol

One reason people are saying this is NOT really CA, is the images she has been posting on her twitter are from google-searched images, you can drop all of the images onto Google Images and find those pictures, they are not private pictures taken by anyone. Just "drop" the pictures from CA twitter account into the bar in google images, the EXACT picture will come up from a website on the internet.

http://images.google.com/

Here is the picture that CA twitter posted as her remodeled bathroom on her twitter account:

(fake?)CA twitter link:

https://twitter.com/CINDYANTH0NY

picture (fake?)CA posted as her remodeled bathroom picture:

https://twitter.com/#!/CINDYANTH0NY/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/iBLCxrWV

Now here is a picture you can easily find on the internet if you drop THAT image (fake?)CA used into Google images, it is from the below website and is also used on other websites showing bathroom remodeling, you drop that .jpg into google images you will see what I mean:

from DNT Custom "Breakthrough Kitchen and Bathroom Design"

http://dntcustom.com/bathroom-remodeling-dupage-cook-mchenry-county-illinois/

you can do the exact same thing with the supposed LA wedding cake which (fake)CA posted on October 2, we have on here somewhere a FL newspaper article which indicates Lee&Mallory got married in March by the way, but with the lying A's, who knows......

also there are several other pictures the (fake?) CA posted that are easily found as taken from other internet websites.
IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: Lippmann also said CA is not on twitter, but I honestly don't believe anything anyone of these Anthony folks or their lawyers say, Lippmann included. I would have to find his exact quote, but they way he worded it, I think left some room for leeway, I don't think this Cindy-with-zero-for-o account is real CA, but I highly doubt she is NOT on twitter in some capacity, but I can't recall it at the moment. MOO.

Further to my post about the CindyAnth0ny account being fake, OkieDokie asked about it above, here is another quick example:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/A.WEDDING.CAKE.OF.OXFORD.662-234-0088/picture/gallery

scroll down to the very bottom of this page, last image, and you will see the EXACT wedding cake picture that the CindyAnth0ny (zero = o ) twitter account posted as the Lee/Mallory wedding cake:

here is pic from CindyAnth0ny twitter saying this is their wedding cake on october 2:

https://twitter.com/#!/CINDYANTH0NY/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/dGS1CbV3

$68,000...just love it!

One reason people are saying this is NOT really CA, is the images she has been posting on her twitter are from google-searched images, you can drop all of the images onto Google Images and find those pictures, they are not private pictures taken by anyone. Just "drop" the pictures from CA twitter account into the bar in google images, the EXACT picture will come up from a website on the internet.

http://images.google.com/

Here is the picture that CA twitter posted as her remodeled bathroom on her twitter account:

(fake?)CA twitter link:

https://twitter.com/CINDYANTH0NY

picture (fake?)CA posted as her remodeled bathroom picture:

https://twitter.com/#!/CINDYANTH0NY/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/iBLCxrWV

Now here is a picture you can easily find on the internet if you drop THAT image (fake?)CA used into Google images, it is from the below website and is also used on other websites showing bathroom remodeling, you drop that .jpg into google images you will see what I mean:

from DNT Custom "Breakthrough Kitchen and Bathroom Design"

http://dntcustom.com/bathroom-remodeling-dupage-cook-mchenry-county-illinois/

you can do the exact same thing with the supposed LA wedding cake which (fake)CA posted on October 2, we have on here somewhere a FL newspaper article which indicates Lee&Mallory got married in March by the way, but with the lying A's, who knows......

also there are several other pictures the (fake?) CA posted that are easily found as taken from other internet websites.
IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: Lippmann also said CA is not on twitter, but I honestly don't believe anything anyone of these Anthony folks or their lawyers say, Lippmann included. I would have to find his exact quote, but they way he worded it, I think left some room for leeway, I don't think this Cindy-with-zero-for-o account is real CA, but I highly doubt she is NOT on twitter in some capacity, but I can't recall it at the moment. MOO.

You always seemed so nice!!! How do you know all this sneaky stuff??:cheer:

You always seemed so nice!!! How do you know all this sneaky stuff??:cheer:

Heeyyyyyy LG, I AM really nice !!!! :blowkiss:

:hug:

Anyway, I don't remember how I actually found out about Google Images and being able to drop the photos on that "image field" to find "matches" for photos anywhere on the web, but I think it was a while ago while reading some of the posts and threads in the "Missing" "Unidentified" forums on WS, some extremely interesting stuff goes on in those threads........

and if I recall someone quite a while ago on here debunked that CA twitter showing the exact thing I did about those pictures being found out on the internet somewhere, as not being "private" pictures, but there are so so many things that have been discussed on WS about this whole tragic saga even though we all ROCK :rocker: it is hard to remember everything that gets posted here :rocker:

Heeyyyyyy LG, I AM really nice !!!! :blowkiss:

:hug:

Anyway, I don't remember how I actually found out about Google Images and being able to drop the photos on that "image field" to find "matches" for photos anywhere on the web, but I think it was a while ago while reading some of the posts and threads in the "Missing" "Unidentified" forums on WS, some extremely interesting stuff goes on in those threads........

and if I recall someone quite a while ago on here debunked that CA twitter showing the exact thing I did about those pictures being found out on the internet somewhere, as not being "private" pictures, but there are so so many things that have been discussed on WS about this whole tragic saga even though we all ROCK :rocker: it is hard to remember everything that gets posted here :rocker:

I know you are really nice - :blowkiss:
I was just razzing you because I'm so impressed you can do that!! :pillowfight2:
And I have learned something new cause I didn't know how to do that before.:tyou:

I know you are really nice - :blowkiss:
I was just razzing you because I'm so impressed you can do that!! :pillowfight2:
And I have learned something new cause I didn't know how to do that before.:tyou:

LOL I knew you were just razzing me!! it's so hard to "hear" the tone of folks' posts, but I was smiling when I posted back to that to you, I was just kidding !!

:peace:

Yes, I just wondered if they had paid off their mortgage from their Dr Phil
proceeds...

Wow:maddening: I just got really lit into over there. The site that sells the books. Just when I thought none of the casey lovers ever read the dcf report all of a sudden one 5 star reviewer reads it! :pullhair: :pullhair:

I am trying to calm down enough to write a respectful, calm, factual reply. Right now I am just steaming :banghead: :banghead:

Wow:maddening: I just got really lit into over there. The site that sells the books. Just when I thought none of the casey lovers ever read the dcf report all of a sudden one 5 star reviewer reads it! :pullhair: :pullhair:

I am trying to calm down enough to write a respectful, calm, factual reply. Right now I am just steaming :banghead: :banghead:

Don't feel bad Shotzy, someone did a review and used my name and added a "hate number" to it - see the first comment, under their review for more!

Can you give me a hint where to find it?

Never mind news junkie, I see it. It's brand new, guess I will comment on that one too :rocker: I am going outside for a cigarette. I don't think Sister YNOT said we couldn't go outside :floorlaugh: Starting to feel a little calmer!

$68,000...just love it!

Plus there's got to be a couple of boat loads of interest too.
So how long can a person go without paying taxes? Seems to me time would be up now if not soon.

Take your time shotzy. You'll be able to kill em with facts and kindness.

some of those 5 star reviewers are worse than others.. the one shotzy is talking about is really rude if you ask me..... bu she wont answer me when i asked her.. what of jose's story was..
substantiated by circumstantial and forensic evidence.
hahahaha.. i wish she would at least try

Take your time shotzy. You'll be able to kill em with facts and kindness.

I am trying to take my time wonders. In fact I just started a reply and erased it because my head is spinning. Be different if they listened to facts over there, makes it all the harder to respond to them. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18