Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to take my time wonders. In fact I just started a reply and erased it because my head is spinning. Be different if they listened to facts over there, makes it all the harder to respond to them. :maddening:

THEY??? Are you sure you aren't just talking to one person using many alias's??

some of those 5 star reviewers are worse than others.. the one shotzy is talking about is really rude if you ask me..... bu she wont answer me when i asked her.. what of jose's story was..
substantiated by circumstantial and forensic evidence.
hahahaha.. i wish she would at least try

Exactly, she is one nasty person. She said the dcf report is substantiated in the book. Since you already asked her what was substantiated, I won't bother replying to that. They never have answers anyway.

THEY??? Are you sure you aren't just talking to one person using many alias's??

I'm not sure of anything over there!! "They" probably are the same person. Always the same script and no answers. Jose is probably getting desperate.......What are the book numbers today? :floorlaugh:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,626 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#10 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#29 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Who can check how many books were sold on any given day? I can't remember how to do that. The reason I ask is the ranking is now better on Amazon.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

That was pretty quick for it to go up again.

Who can check how many books were sold on any given day? I can't remember how to do that. The reason I ask is the ranking is now better on Amazon.

I think the site is novelrank, torismom.

I believe that he has sold two books today according to novelrank...or perhaps it is three. He sold one (read bought one back) a couple of hours ago, which is what zoomed it up ...:floorlaugh: ......but by 7 or so tonight which would make it 10 on the east coast - you'll see it drop a large amount again.

Amazon runs on some days ahead of novel rank and on other days behind it - but the real question is - will it hit 5000 tonight???

We sort of gasp when it goes up but seriously peeps - it isn't quite a month since it's been released and it's averaging between 2500 and 4000 sales rank? C'mon - just a couple of weeks ago we were holding our breath while it blasted through 500 - we were in awe! Bwahahhaaa!

I often wondered if she had visited the dump site the day she turned up at Jesse's for a shower. That smell gets into your nose and it will not just go away. While no one else can smell it on you, you can smell it for sure and that may be why she wanted to use his shower. We know she was in the area where Caylee was dumped often because of her cellphone pings. jmo

Oooooooor

Since Tony was away, Jesse said it didn't look like she needed a shower AND she left the bathroom door open (not sure how much) she may have been trying to get a little something :blushing:

IMO the girl did string guys along

Oooooooor

Since Tony was away, Jesse said it didn't look like she needed a shower AND she left the bathroom door open (not sure how much) she may have been trying to get a little something :blushing:

IMO the girl did string guys along

Actually, I think we figured out at one point from cell pings and text messages that she went to Fusian the night before where she planned to meet someone named Andy, and they went back to his parents place for the rest of the evening. The next morning she drove to Tony's, was there about 10 minutes, then drove to Jesse's. If she was trying to get something, it would be seconds.

I have seen it all now. Someone on Amazon thinks it's difficult to believe the alleged "killer" in this case would be searching the internet for a means of death - unless she's an idiot, which doesn't fit Casey's profile. So I learned something new today......Casey isn't an idiot. LOL

I have seen it all now. Someone on Amazon thinks it's difficult to believe the alleged "killer" in this case would be searching the internet for a means of death - unless she's an idiot, which doesn't fit Casey's profile. So I learned something new today......Casey isn't an idiot. LOL

that guy is not very logical.. ive been posting to him lol

Baez has had several 5 star reviews today. Maybe he is trying to stop the damage of the computer searches and the continuous lies being exposed. We know he has people reading here.

The latest 5 star review is a real looney, or should I say a paid fca lover. Claims Yuri, Dr, Vass, Judge Perry, are all trying to profit from her. Who is JB paying to write these things? I am exhausted from trying to refute them.

Hi Jose :seeya:

Imperfect Justice:
Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Amazon.com
Last Sale: 1 hour
August Sales: 9

JA sold 3 more today! Keep up the good work JB... and I now think is should be TWO crates of oranges...

The latest 5 star review is a real looney, or should I say a paid fca lover. Claims Yuri, Dr, Vass, Judge Perry, are all trying to profit from her. Who is JB paying to write these things? I am exhausted from trying to refute them.

If they are writing on his behalf, I sure hope they cashed their checks first...

Yes, those are claims Baez brought up a trial. Everyone was trying to make money off the trial.
It is clear by reading the posts over there no one is going to bring the others to either side. They go by their lies...I mean *truth* and we go by our facts. Everyone is just going in circles and some are taking it real personal. I wonder who they might be?

Yes, those are claims Baez brought up a trial. Everyone was trying to make money off the trial.
It is clear by reading the posts over there no one is going to bring the others to either side. They go by their lies...I mean *truth* and we go by our facts. Everyone is just going in circles and some are taking it real personal. I wonder who they might be?

im not posting over there any more tonite..
ive had my daily limit of stupid lol

I must be immune to the stupid by now or something........still posting over there. LOL

ETA: Did y'all know that the FBI has been alerted to the "haters" and "bullies" that comment against Jose and Casey on the Amazon site? Wonder when I will be getting a visit from them. I could make them a cake or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18