Sidebar Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was expecting only a closet full.

Well, as they said that could be store employees plus I heard his own employees attended plus friends of his I'm sure.

The truth will come out if we ever see a second book signing. lol

I just looked.......10,266!!!!!!!

HOLY CARP!!!!! YAHOOOOO!

:skip: :skip: :skip: Oh Hi Jose!!! :croc:

I can't farking believe it - thought maybe Sunday - Ack - no time to bake - just defrosted these....:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:
It is time to :party:!! :fireworks: :fireworks:
:fireworks:

It is definitely official...Sales Rank #10,266 Crim Law# 49 Mayhem #51

There is no denying it Jose, the result of your book are STUNNING ...Bwahahahaha!

Well, as they said that could be store employees plus I heard his own employees attended plus friends of his I'm sure.

The truth will come out if we ever see a second book signing. lol

So it was a walk in closet?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, are they crabby???????
crabbyamazon.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IT'S A MASTERPIECE _JUNKIE!! i LOVE IT!

Now, now - be fair, it was a walk-in closet full! :floorlaugh:

ANJ - I don't want you to have to go out on another mission, but do you remember a youtube poster named Albatross234?

She used to post little lectures on YouTube during this case with some piece of Art on the screen while she talked? She seemed like a nice lady, possibly retired school teacher and I would go watch her youtubes now and then.

She talked v e r y slowly but knew the case, I thought.

Well now she's seems to have made a complete turn around. She's just about reading Jose's book aloud and agreeing with everything he's saying!! She really is taking that book for the gospel truth. She also has a few admirers agreeing with her. It's in 6 parts and you can see it by putting in her name.

I "browsed briefly" and just backed on out. :)

HOLY CARP!!!!! YAHOOOOO!

:skip: :skip: :skip: Oh Hi Jose!!! :croc:

I can't farking believe it - thought maybe Sunday - Ack - no time to bake - just defrosted these....:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:
It is time to :party:!! :fireworks: :fireworks:
:fireworks:

It is definitely official...Sales Rank #10,266 Crim Law# 49 Mayhem #51

There is no denying it Jose, the result of your book are STUNNING ...Bwahahahaha!

Great minds think alike, and for themselves ---- I defrosted a cake too!
10000cake.gif

ANJ - I don't want you to have to go out on another mission, but do you remember a youtube poster named Albatross234?

She used to post little lectures on YouTube during this case with some piece of Art on the screen while she talked? She seemed like a nice lady, possibly retired school teacher and I would go watch her youtubes now and then.

She talked v e r y slowly but knew the case, I thought.

Well now she's seems to have made a complete turn around. She's just about reading Jose's book aloud and agreeing with everything he's saying!! She really is taking that book for the gospel truth. She also has a few admirers agreeing with her. It's in 6 parts and you can see it by putting in her name.

I "browsed briefly" and just backed on out. :)

OMG - I do remember her. (Shhhh, I fell asleep a few times) but she seemed like a sweet, trusting lady. Exactly the type M@rt the tv truck driver (with the roof-riders!LOL) and Jose would target.

I do hope she comes to her senses. Maybe us amazon folks need to go link her a few lies!

WOWSERS - I CAN'T KEEP UP!! BREAK OPEN THE KEG!!

That enormous crash you all just heard was another drop!!

Sales Rank # 12,101
Crim Law # 54
Mayhem# 63

IT'S BOMBING!!! Oh hi Jose!!...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi Left-Coaster, What review or discussion was that on? I would love to see it
:floorlaugh: I am betting it was one of the 4 casey lovers:great:

Its in one of the discussions.. not sure which one now.. and its the one who's name starts with S

IT'S A MASTERPIECE _JUNKIE!! i LOVE IT!

Review cat is over here crying that you like the crab better than him. He said to tell you, not every cat can pee in the shape of a heart and a crab surely can't! LOL:floorlaugh:

OMG - I do remember her. (Shhhh, I fell asleep a few times) but she seems like a sweet, trusting lady. Exactly the type M@rt the tv truck driver (with the roof-riders!LOL) and Jose would target.

I do hope she comes to her senses. Maybe us amazon folks need to go link her a few lies!

lol I'm working on the first one. She's trashing Equusearch because Jose said in his book that you have to pay a $25 fee to volunteer with them. So now she can't stand Tim Miller.

lol I'm working on the first one. She's trashing Equusearch because Jose said in his book that you have to pay a $25 fee to volunteer with them. So now she can't stand Tim Miller.

Are you sure that isn't the "Grief Lady"???

Sales Rank # 12,101
Crim Law # 54
Mayhem# 63

im thinking it will be at 20,000 in just a few days..

Review cat is over here crying that you like the crab better than him. He said to tell you, not every cat can pee in the shape of a heart and a crab surely can't! LOL:floorlaugh:

Tell him I am laughing too hard at Jose's sales rank to take the timeout to answER him.....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

GOOD TIMES!!!!!

Sales Rank # 12,101
Crim Law # 54
Mayhem# 63

Oh my gosh. Can we ask for something stronger than beer to celebrate with?
Hi Jose want to join us? Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino