Sidebar Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Left-Coaster, What review or discussion was that on? I would love to see it
:floorlaugh: I am betting it was one of the 4 casey lovers:great:

It's in the discussion titled: The Laughing Fool of Orlando Wants Your Vote!

ETA I see LC was quicker than me.

WOWSERS - I CAN'T KEEP UP!! BREAK OPEN THE KEG!!

That enormous crash you all just heard was another drop!!

Sales Rank # 12,101
Crim Law # 54
Mayhem# 63

IT'S BOMBING!!! Oh hi Jose!!...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness, than to ask permission! This is one of those times!
Cocktails-and-a-Liquor-Bottle460x300.jpg

http://images.dexknows.com/cms/Cocktails-and-a-Liquor-Bottle460x300.jpg

Name starts with S. Got it, thank you Left-Coaster!!

S is a woman who adores David's writing and is mind and wants to be his friend? Is everybody over there in their cups??:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

We're two little sheep, who've lost our way, baaah bahh, baahh.

Erm - someone tell Susan Brown that the book was released July 3rd...

Sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness, than to ask permission! This is one of those times!
Cocktails-and-a-Liquor-Bottle460x300.jpg

http://images.dexknows.com/cms/Cocktails-and-a-Liquor-Bottle460x300.jpg

I agree - and nuns know about asking for forgiveness - and I'm sure that's non-alcoholic!!

Did you read the news report today about the Bar Manager who went to a party and only had juice because she was driving but got picked up on a DUI anyhow? Seems the host served jelly made with almost straight vodka! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

S is a woman who adores David's writing and is mind and wants to be his friend? Is everybody over there in their cups??:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

We're two little sheep, who've lost our way, baaah bahh, baahh.

Erm - someone tell Susan Brown that the book was released July 3rd...

Susan fixed it. Thank you

Get Baking!! And see the latest numbers I just posted!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :cheer:

I think FCA just called Baez for her 15% :slapfight:
BBM

I bet she's the crabbiest of them all right now.

Ag6jG.jpg

Well - my Friday evening sure has ended on a high note - who'd have thought we'd have this surprise!! :what:

Going to go and watch George Gently on PBS in a few minutes - but I just love being around to watch Baez's Olympic status belly flop! Small wonder his fans over on the reviews are in such a state.....

Lala laaaa - We... asked them how they knew...their new love... was... true - they..... of course.. replied ...when a ermmmm thingy dies....smoke gets in their eyesssss.....

Oh hi Jose!...:bigstick:

Susan fixed it. Thank you

Oh and don't forget to tell her how much I admire her posts - very clever and on point!!

Coincidently Susan Brown is my call code name when I call candidates in my real life at work and have to through a switchboard under the radar....

I have to say that the posters posting against the two unusual ones over there are holding their selves very well. They are pretty much holding their composure against the insane things those two are spouting.

OMG - Jose must be feeling like Chicken Little - the sky is falling in! :panic:

Lady Karma - my cup runneth over tonight!!!

Sales RanK # 13,383
Crim/Law # 71
Mayhem # 62

Still laughing hysterically!!! :floorlaugh: :martini::martini::martini:

I just stopped in to clean up what's left over from the make-shift bar we had tonight with totally non-alcholic drinks of course - hic...erp...and make sure there isn't any ermmm ..evidence left laying around.....including sweeping up the last of the thwartcake crumbs....:sweep:

And couldn't resist one more teensy peek.....:floorlaugh:

Read it and weep Jose!!
Sales Rank 14.532
Mayhem: #64
Law/Crim# 78

Off to bed...:eek:fftobed: with a big cheezy grin on my face.. :D

O/T but I need prayers and lots of them. I have lost the prayer thread. I posted some info in my brothers thread in my siggy. Can some one point me the way to the prayer thread? TYIA! :(

O/T but I need prayers and lots of them. I have lost the prayer thread. I posted some info in my brothers thread in my siggy. Can some one point me the way to the prayer thread? TYIA! :(

Tulessa. A lot of prayer threads have been moved. There is a thread in the Jury Room called the Power of Prayer. Your thread maybe lost in there. It might be best to start a new one unless you know what month your thread was started. If you are looking for old info in your siggy, maybe you can look up some of your older post. Your info should still be in them.

Sending prayers to you. You know we're here for you whenever you need us!

:grouphug:

Such sad news. Prayers for you and your family.

OMG - I do remember her. (Shhhh, I fell asleep a few times) but she seemed like a sweet, trusting lady. Exactly the type M@rt the tv truck driver (with the roof-riders!LOL) and Jose would target.

I do hope she comes to her senses. Maybe us amazon folks need to go link her a few lies!

I remember her as well. She was really into the case and was somewhat amusing. She had some videos where she was reading the globe and national enquirer like they were gospel truth...lol

She still has some of her old videos out there.. She has always targeted George though,,, so when Jose went after George she fell for it hook line and sinker.

She also posted this video about the "haters"... I also imagine she is one of the 5 stareres. Has some very strange conspiracy theory views about other subjects as well.....but yea i watched a few of her videos back in the day but she has completely gone over to the dark side.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWYXdqOZOkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Bullies of Casey Anthony: To the Lynch Mob- YouTube[/ame]

We have a new 5 star review. 3 whole sentences that say nothing.

I remember her as well. She was really into the case and was somewhat amusing. She had some videos where she was reading the globe and national enquirer like they were gospel truth...lol

She still has some of her old videos out there.. She has always targeted George though,,, so when Jose went after George she fell for it hook line and sinker.

She also posted this video about the "haters"... I also imagine she is one of the 5 stareres. Has some very strange conspiracy theory views about other subjects as well.....but yea i watched a few of her videos back in the day but she has completely gone over to the dark side.

The Bullies of Casey Anthony: To the Lynch Mob- YouTube

Well, I screen capped that garbage last night about Tim Miller charging a fee to search. I searched with TES for Katelyn Markham and I was never charged a fee or even asked for a single penny. Sent it to Tim Miller's email. I would be shocked if he charged back when the search was going on for Caylee and maybe someone who went out with TES for her specifically can weigh in if they were charged a fee. I would bet ten thwartcakes that they were not charged a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya